danger/u/
[Files]Branded,The Labyrinth

| >A short dump of a text log plus an image, annointed by an anonymous user
>"Have you ever seen something like this? Bet you guys who raided ZB have before."
>[DON'T MOVE WHILE THE WALLS GLOW]
>[WOULDNT WANT THEM TO NOTICE YOU WOULD YOU? GRAV WOULD RIP YOU APART]
>[FINISH THE JOB AND GET THE PAY DATA OUT]
>The image is of a large pile of discarded computers, all connected with gigantic wire to some kind of huge mainframe, glowing a dim purple glow in the low light.

| >The text file is called [Specifics.txt]
>The image is called [THEHEART.JPX]

| Some kind of huge device? what the heck does ZB stand for anyway?
-MN

| >>705149
Usually, it's Shadow speech for Zaibatsu. They're probably referencing the legendary raid on them by the BurningStates group led by that old man.
Apparently they found some really wiz experiments being done down in some plants or what not. Zaibatsu denied it all and then the whole White knights got disbanded after the chaos of the civil war.

Now if this is a file from that time, who knows?
-Danchou

| >>705155
>BurnStates
You mean the jack-offs who got their big guy arrested and whose text logs leaked on Cyb?
If you're asking me calling them LEGENDARY is a bit much sksks
It's like calling the Dynamoforce anything close to memorable ever since the Nuclear Blonde went Darker than the flooded's Syphrid labs LMAO
But hey good try fanboy, or should I say puppet account (x_-)b

| >>705157
The who? The what?
Man I am way too new to this city, and here I thought the story would be simpler than in Neo-tokyo...
-MN

| >>705157
You mean "Atomic" Right?
I wonder how they're doing nowadays; if they haven't kicked it like CN has wwww

| >>705159
Omae, CN still lives, haven't you seen him buy off all the little girls on this board? guy is basically financing the whole triangle trade at this point ahah!

Hey I'm makin' bank so I aint being mad!

| >>705160
Bullshit! I heard he got stabbed, and uh like arrested? and then like lost to some EMPed zone?

or was that the last episode of DYNAMOFORCE...

| >>705161
nah nah, listen here chummer
he got bit by a cyberzombie, got cured, blew up like twice when saving those fools at the kira miki DECEPTIVE CONCERT, and then uh they like rebuilt him? and they gave him a wack coat, but then like he got stabbed right? so the boogieman healed him to promote their new TV show? but then he broke NDA; got arrested and then sent to MEGA-AUSCHWITZ which is in the DARK DISTRICT, which is the remains of a 10G experiment site if you're not a sheeple.

| >>705164
Uh... what?
-MN

| These are all some wild ass stories you're telling about some nerd ww

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

-nanashi

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1602743679

This thread is closed.