danger/u/
Car for Hire

| A good ways west of the bars and apartments of central Neon, a neglected highway, cracked and uneven, formed a border between the city proper and the unwelcoming waters of Flooded. Half of it, out of the water, formed a usable thoroughfare, though one that had been made redundant long ago by newer bypasses and freeways. The other half formed a sort of asphalt beach, fit for some kind of melancholy post-apocalyptic vacation.

| Next to the one intact and dry building on the Flooded side of the highway, an ancient garage proudly proclaiming itself 'The Last Gas Station on Earth!', sat a red Crown Victoria from a time even more distant. On its side white letters simply said 'RED CAB', while a small light on the roof dimly declared 'For Hire'.

| Inside a slightly-built young man with a flat driving cap idly shifted between using his phone and watching what stars could be seen. For someone in Glitch taking their break, there was nowhere quieter.

##Janitor:Stormy##

| OOC:

Hey, welcome to /cyb/! You've done well so far but I'd like to give you a few tips:

>We generally use pinktext to describe settings and actions while

Regular text, usually with quotes, is for dialogue. This generally makes things easier to read!

If you want to out of character clarify something you can either use (parentheses) or use spoilers. You can make spoilers by closing [spoiler in brackets and ending it with /spoiler, also in brackets.

You actually have a rather unique idea for a "setting" thread and I would like to encourage you to pursue it, see how it turns out. Since you made the thread, always keep in mind that you're essentially God- the only ones who can overrule you are the mods of /cyb/, of which I am one.

If multiple people use your setting, be sure to click on their post number when replying so you don't get confused with who's who.

Let me know if you have any questions!

| The board's rules are in the process or a major revamp so they're not currently available, but let me know if you have any post- VA-11, Hall-a questions to ask. This board takes place around three to four years after the ending of the game... and a whole lot of drama.

| (Stormy, that's SciFox, he's been here before. He wanted to try something new. That said, this one is a bit weird because it's kinda hard to make it a public setting.)

| (Forgot about using the pinktext, sorry. And yeah, I didn't take much time to think about this I guess. I guess I thought someone might use it to build into something else... maybe I'm just overthinking things. I'll see if I have any ideas tomorrow.)

| >>704989 >>704985

(Oh... sorry about that, it's been awhile lol.)

(And I can think of a few ways you could do that, although taxis generally can only hold around four people, not including the driver? A bus would work even better, since you're together in one place for an extended period of time. Or even a subway/metrolink/elevated train.)

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1602561796

This thread is closed.