danger/u/
JOB BOARD: REVENGEANCE!

| Solar, things are dismal 'round here... Auntie MARJORIE disappears for an extended vacay and y'all let this happen?

Ain't right, gang. C'mon.

The shadows are calling.

>Job Name
Description:
Payrate:
Poster:
Whatever you like:

| >I need ingredients delivered.
Desc : I need someone to go deliver me some ingredients. I've already ordered them but I can't go take it because the shop's so crowded.
>A coordinate for Dang! Pad Thai Stall is posted.
>A few other coordinates for spice, vegetables, and various ingredient shops are also posted, each marked with the product they provide.
Pay : Like 1,000 zenny and maybe a free meal.
Poster : Dang
Note : Please hurry the ingredients are really running out.

| >>704399
On it. Anything for some mofuckin pad thai. I'll have your ingredients snap fast.
-Angus

| >>704788
There's the good lad, thank you, my friend.
-Dang

| >Looking for two people to recover something in flooded
Desc: Lost items of great importance have suddenly started emitting signals again in flooded. We are looking for two experts in both exploration and sapping to recover the items in question. there will be great risk, and even greater rewards.
Pay: Negotiable, 25k zenny upfront, greater rewards upon success
Poster: WARDEN
Note: Partial success is acceptable, so long as you retrieve atleast one item you will be paid a sum.

| >>705085
I'll take the job.
-Iskra

| >>705097
Good.
Are you the explorer kind or the Sapper? and would you know someone else to help.
-WARDEN

| >>705133
Explorer, I scout and gather intel. If you want more muscle, I can get someone else to come with me. But I can't do anything else.
-Iskra

| >>705178
If they know how to cut locks and bio-scanners, they'll do the trick.
Meet a contact at the lock and barrel. Their name is SAINT; you'll be able to tell who they are right away.
Tell them Wrath sent you.
I await for your good results.
-WARDEN

| >>705206
They don't cut locks, per say, they blow them to pieces. If that works, I'll get in touch with them.
-Iskra

| >Taking out the dogs
Desc : I accidentally gave my dogs guns that fire when they bark, and these lil guys bark alot, I locked them in my garage but I need someone with tranquilizer guns to put them to sleep because they just don't seem to get tired.
Pay : You can have the 'gun that shoots when the dog barks'
Poster : LocalAreaNetwork
Note : -

| >>706197
How do you... Do that?

| >>706197
I can probably help with that.
-Impulse

| >>706208 I was pretty sure that it's just bark activated gun but it just looks like a completely normal gun though.
-LocalAreaNetwork

| >>706268
Alrighty then, try not to get shot the dogs really barks alot.

| >>706281
I'll send a bloke over with a tranq gun, give me a location.
-Impulse

| >>706282
Sent, I'll check up on them again the next day.
-LocalAreaNetwork

| >>705085
I’ve got time to kill. Count me in on the job. I could use the workout, too
-EZBreezy

| >>706446
We already have a person proficient in clearing, would you happen to be a Sapper? I'm telling you already but you better have confidence in your skills.
-WARDEN

| >>706446 >>706458
How about this, you take the 'guns' only from the ones you hit, so it's fair for both of you.
-LocalAreaNetwork

| >>706508
(The other guy's not replying to you.)

| Looking for a private dick what wouldn't mind tracking down a starlet or two. Cops don't really care about B-movie slags but I got a Johnson that does and we need to get to the bottom of this, or at least try.

Johnson's looking to offer a couple hundred thousand zenny, if you can believe it. I don't really know why. They're not the smartest sort, so maybe they don't realize that waving that cash around attracts all kinds of sharks.

Let me know if you're interested. -Rex

| >>706620

Follow the rules, genius. You copy pasted this from a different thread, dumbass.
-Marjorie

| >>706620
And what does catching those people mean?
What're you gonna do with them?
I don't do waterworks.

| >>706622

Fine.

>>706624

Return them, of course. Johnson doesn't want not waterworks, unless its the fetishy kind.

>Find my missing bitch.
D: Monseiur (hon hon) Johnson's looking for a missing plaything, and if ya got the prick for investigayshun, this is right up yer alley.

Payrate: This idiot's willing ton drop 200k zenny on someone they claim was a B-movie starlet in a former life.

Poster: Broker Jane

Images to come on job acceptance. None of us get paid till its done.

| >>706627
I'll do it then.
I got a knack for finding things that were misplaced.
-SK

| >>706628

Right then. Here's a secure account ya can reach me at for more information: dthomas#3602 .

Lookin' forward to it.

-Rex

| >>706642
Got it.
-SK

| >>706458
Sapper is explosives, right? I got it
- EZBreezy

| >>706685
Well, yes, that's a way.
make your way to the Lock and Barrel, talk with SAINT. You'll know who she is right away.

| >Interrupting a trade deal.
Description : One of our agents got an intel regarding a trade between the Cult of the Savior's Resurrection and a Sawtooth gang. Knock the place down, capture the goods or destroy it if need be.
Pay : Negotiable, 15k zenny per person. 10k extra if you captured all the goods and hands them over to us.
Poster : Noel Pearce
Note : Meet up with our contact at the Hazy Moonlighter. Go by 'Golem' and 'Sabre'.

| > In search of a Decker and muscle

Desc: We have a tip-off on important information regarding the legal status of former actions of the client. A team has to get it back sooner than later.

Pay: 11k zenny a person, plus you can keep anything you find that's interesting and not related to the job

Poster: EZBreezy

Note: We'll contact you with more information if you want in. Expect to get shot at

| >>716408
I can do either.
-Adlo

| >>716408
Yep, sounds like fun, count me in.
-Sabre

| >>716413 >>716426

Great! You'll be getting a ring from me soon then. Better get ready because the sooner we move, the easier it could be

- EZBreezy

| >Need a dogsitter.
Desc : So yeah, we need a dogsitter. He's a 25 kg Black and White Husky. He's nice, but a little too energetic and needs a lot of exercise. Normally we would leave him with Impulse or Iskra but they are both busy right now. Anyone wanna stand in for like 2 hours tomorrow?
Pay : 250 zenny per hour.
Poster : Alix
Note : We haven't thought about where we'll drop him off yet, but tell me where you'll be fine with.

| >>720662
I'd love to help you out! He sounds like a lot of fun. Let me come up with a place for us to meet...

-Hawkeye

| >>720785
Great! Do you have a place in mind?
-Alix

| >>720868
Maybe one of those parks in town-- what's it called... Necco Park? I'm making the assumption it's dog-friendly, but if it isn't I'm more than willing to search out another one.

-Hawkeye

| >>720988
Ah, I think I know the one. Neko Park, right? That'll be peefect.
-Alix

| >free candy
Description: Come have fun in my candy wonderland. We have a chocolate river.
Payrate: Free candy!
Poster: Willy Wonka

| This yer slag?
>sends Broker Jane a pic got from her systems
Talk Johnson up to 300k---hard business, dickin' around---& you got a deal.
-Willy Wonka

| >>723054
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate, funny name guy.
-Sabre

| Only the most delectable milk chocolate.
-Willy Wonka

| >>724031
Yeah, but is it dark or milk.
-Sabre

| Wait, I'm a bloody moron, disregard.
-Sabre

| >I need some prosthetics.
Description : One of my lads got some nasty wounds in a skirmish with the cult in Downtown and he needs a new arm. I want to commission a prosthetic arm and some augmentations.
Pay : Negotiable
Poster : Impulse

| >>724634

I'd like to hear about the augments before anything else. Would they have any functionality with the prosthetic?

Working with additional mods in mind is easier than working around, IMO.

| >>724658
Preferably, yes, I would like the augmentations and prothetics to work along side each other.
-Impulse

| >Help with groceries
Description: So during my bi-weekly grocery run, I left early. Thing is, I forgot my 2 bottles of bourbon. I can’t stress enough how important those are to someone like me. So if someone could go out and buy those for me I’d be more than grateful. I’d do it myself, but I have trouble getting up to begin with.
Payrate: 750 zenny. I think that’s what it all costs.
Poster: Galleon
Note: deliver to brittlestone apartments in the Haze district.

| >>728345 Yo did anybody ever get this dude his shopping? Homie could be starving out there.

- MonkeyWrench

| >Looking for professional pest control services
Description: We are looking for a company or a licensed individual entrepreneur (or a group thereof), experienced in dealing with rat infestations, for extended contract for a period of up to two months.
Payrate: Negotiable depending on qualification and available equipment, starting with 45000 zeny per contractor.
Poster: Elody Makswell, K-TRAN Corporation, Human Resources department, Chief Manager.

| TEN ZENNY FOR EVERY RAT KILLED!!!

Hello GC, I'm advertising a unique opportunity here.
My benefactor is giving out 10 Zen for each rat carcass or intact head donated.
There is no limit to how many rats one person can bring.
Special incentives for returning patrons.

All bodies and/or heads must be intact with no more than 3 bullet holes per carcass.

Get in touch with the below details:
>Attached is a full contact form with a phone number under a region free code

Happy hunting!

| >Prevent death of rats by rat hunters.
Desc: Rats are an endangered species and must be protected from heretics like the poster above. You will be paid handsomely for every rat saved.

Pay: 20 nuyen per rat spared.

Poster: Felon Musk

Note: A bodycam, actioncam, or cam drone will be helpful for recording your efforts.

| I'm sorry Felon Musk, but I've already set-up my rat farm.

| >farm-fresh rats 17 zenny
Some bozo's offering 20 zenny for saving rats. For just 17 zenny, you can save a rat from me. That's 3 zenny profit! Unpurchased rats will be killed.

Poster: Janus Rat

| >Need muscles and a decker.
Desc : We're teaming up with the SET people to raid an abandonned training centre taken over by the Sawtooth Gang in Glitz. They're utilizing some of the old security systems, but any decker worth their salt can probably override the thing. We need all the muscles we can get too, there's a lot of these shitebags.
Pay : 15k zenny per person, SET blokes and I get the first dibs on the loot, but the rest you can keep.
Poster : Impulse

| >It is simple.

We kill the Geekboy.

| >>744022
>Seems like a easy task, I'll take the Decker Job
- Proxy

| >>747435
Alright. We'll do most of the shooting, but I still hope you know how to shoot. Now, anyone else want in? A muscle or two can't hurt.
-Impulse

| >Description: Well, I know they're out there now. I need a specific person brought to me, note he'll be key to the reward. Short male, brown hair long, blue eyes might mistake them for female so an androgynous figure. They're going by Vivian as I heard now.
Payrate: Immortality, but I need them to give it to you
Poster: Penthesilia
Please, I require my darling little success back to me. Might have some nosy men and a lilim guarding them. 1/2

| 2/2
I'll including bringing me to them as a success and give you the payment upon their retrieval as well. In case you find the guards too troublesome.

| >>751680
Immortality? I'll bite.
Seems you got an interesting idea anyhow.
Where do I start looking?
-Double

| >>751816
The unfortunate thing is, I'm not sure. They're probably not in Neon District at the moment. Our recent confrontation with the nosy man, women and lilim was there, and I've been looking around.
The day was so good until they got away as well...
-Penthesilia

| >>751845
Any information you can spare about them then?
Group, Affiliations, Known past locations, Enemies.
I'll take note of anything you can share, and mount a folder.
Can I also get the precise location in Neon? I'll send in some contractors to try and look for clues.
Looking forward to the hunt.
-Double

| >>751846
Location in Neon was an apartment complex, look up reports of a destroyed stairwell, you'll find it.
Groups? Not sure, was a purple lilim, guy in a blue jacket, hard to push over a railing, Some rocket powered people.
No idea if they're important, but like I said finding the location and getting me there, once I can grab my little Vivian I'll reward you all the same.
-Penthesilia

| >>751847
So a Lilim, A guy who's hard to push over and a few Augged types. Got it.
I'll be on the lookout for those reports and forward them to my associates.

Consider the Job taken on proper, i'll be hitting the streets.
-Double

| Past locations... Well, I went there since I heard rumors they were there for a time. Almost gave up hope, but then there they were! Other than that, they worked at a few places around apparently. Some cat cafe I think, some car dealership for a time, an office. Considering part of their purpose they probably found them to be a great worker. Underutilizing their capabilities though.
-Penthesilia

| >>751848
Fantastic.
Thank you.
-Penthesilia

| >Got a hit on a cult's chemical plant.
Desc : Right, okay, so we've got an intel on a repurposed chemical plant. Apparently, they're using it to synthesize some knock-off drugs that fuck with your head and make you hallucinate and they're using it to recruit people. Put the plant out of service, kill the fuckers, get paid. We would do it ourselves, but we need to hit their base first, this is secondary target.
Payrate :5k upfront, 10k when you're done.
Poster : Noel Pearce

| >Ice Cream Machine Needs Replacement

Description:
Comfy Nerd's got a busted ice cream machine that hasn't worked in months. It's a purple colored monster that used to serve as the restaurant's workhorse, but it needs to be retired. A collector's willing to pay top dollar for the machine... if you can convince the Nerd to part with it.

Pay: 180,000 nuyen, split evenly.
Poster: Haberdasher Johnson
RE: Thread 756756

Comfy Nerd has been a household name for around four years now. If you don't know what to expect, you're on your own.

| >>756966

Does the, uh.. Machine have to come in one piece? Or is disassembled fine?

| >>756984

...good question mate.

I'm fairly certain the Johnson wants them in one piece. Probably to resell or something, they didn't give specifics, chip truth.

-Haberdasher

| >>756966
what if I could lead you to said machine?

and not only would you end up with your prize

but with a whole neapolitan cone?

| >>756987

...Tell us more.

-Haberdasher

| >>756988
well, mr. haberdasher, i would be happy to share with you some scoops

after discussing with you the finer points of flavors

perhaps you could help me fill my freezer, should we get along.

| >>756989

What can I say...

Making one size fit all is our specialty.

-Haberdasher

| >>756991
excellent. delicious, even.

i'll tidy up my truck

and you can listen for the tune.

| >>757001

We look forward to it.

-Haberdasher

| >>756966

Any open slots? I want in. -Jolyne

| Comfy nerd is also of interest to us.
Mind if we send some kids of ours to observe this ice-cream based job? They need social studies credits.
-C&C

| >>757041 >>757044

The more the merrier.

-Haberdasher

| >>751850
You think that immortality offer stands to a penguin, Penta?
-The Emperor

| >>757660
No idea but that'd certainly be something fun to try. Plus more people searching the better. However, why do you ask? Seems odd to give immortality for a penguin, could give it to you as well I suppose if its some pet thing.
-Penthesilia

| >>757661
...You don't know much about us eh? Fuckit whatever I'm the peng.
We'll get on it
-The Emperor

| >>757662
AH, wonderful, i'm interested in the results!
Oh this is an even more interesting update than I was expected. Good luck all searchers, competition is completely open.
-Penthesilia

| Fuck all of you. I'm no ice cream machine and you're not getting Vivian

| >>757866

...Nani dafuq? Whats a vivian? -FashionDisaster

| >>757868
Don't worry about it.

| >>757866
That's not your call to make.
But I enjoy prey that resists, no thrill without the hunt.
-Double

| >>757866
Ah! Now I've made the connection.
You're the cute little lilim who stole my project away.
I have to say though the rush of feeling your hands around my skull was exhilarating. I've been thinking of it for several nights now.
Of course still I would like my Aphroditus returned.
-Penthesilia

| >>757873
I didn't steal drek. They're a person, not your damn science project. You're getting jack.

| Lilims? Prey?

Goddamn i just want some icecream. is that too much to ask??? -FashionDisaster

| >>757869

2l8m8 -FashionDisaster

| >>757874
Oh I have proof they are my science project. I've seen the leaked logs. Shame they didn't have the image of little Aphroditus uncensored he was so cute in the tank.
As a side, what is the alloy of your hands? I've been attempt to recreate that crushing you did but hasn't felt right, I've cum from the replication but I want a real good experience with duplicating what you did.
-Penthesilia

| >>757875
Sorry, My language processes must have dumped, let me correct this.
I meant delicious icecream.
-Double

| >>757876
You really don't want to mess with this

>>757877
You're one crazy bitch

| >>757881
I prefer eexperimental.
-Penthesilia

| >>757878
Very subtle omae. -Cymophane

| >>757884
I'm glad you like it.
-Double

| >>757885
Any updates by the way?
I may have eternity but you don't yet.
-Penthesilia

| >>757886
We are making progress, steadily.
Its impressive how many people seem to have forgotten these people you've been searching for are.
We have no locations yet, but a list of VIPs has been drafted.
Await good news.
-Double

| >>757890
Ah good.
Wonderful.
For added incentive some detail on the immortality.
This is true immortality. With special healing from our benefactor company you will not die from being shot, stabbed, or even having a moon laser fired upon you. Was interesting timing there, a good stress test. Along with jellyfish properties it allows for the reversing and forwarding of the aging process!
Helpful for some sexual fantasies!
-Penthesilia

| >>757891
Sounds like quite the wonder.
I'm sure the recepient will be happy to hear it.
-Double

| >>757892
Oh how sweet all this for someone else.
So wholesome!
-Penthesilia

| >>757893
I am a moralist after-all.
-Double

| >>757893
Unless it's for that whole sexual fantasies part. -Cymophane

| >>757896
I see that's the part that interested you.
-Double

| >>757897
Well it was a sharp swerve at the end. Not that I'd just believe some spiel about immortality without some evidence. -Cymophane

| >>757898
Oh, so it wasn't your own sex drive talking.
-Double

| >>757896
Sex is the greatest pleasure imaginable. Especially when it can be experienced in EVERY form.
-Penthesilia

| >>757898
Hahaha.
What looking for a snuff film of myself to prove it? I can after all and it does sound fun.
However the best I can leave you with is this right now
>an image is uploaded, a severed arm with 666d58 Penthesilia and the date on a-piece of paper next to it.
-Penthesilia

| >>757899
No.
>>757900
Kind of makes it seem like you want to be immortal just to get your rocks off. -Cymophane

| >>757901
Well thats creepy, though that's just kind of a severed arm. I'm sure every aug shop has had at least one of those in one place or another. -Cymophane

| >>757902
>another image with the severed arm and one nearly identical except attached to a shoulder this time.
Thats not entirely inaccurate. However it was part of a research project.
-Penthesilia

| >>757903
Ohohoho you like this huh.
Trying to be so subtle.
You've wanted to just blast a woman's head open a fuck the bullet wound haven't ya? It's a natural feeling I assure you.
Find me the aforementioned project and I'll let you act out those feelings.
-Penthesilia

| >>757904
Oh no you have *two* arms now. Truly you're making a breakthrough in this immortality thing.
>>757905
Weird that you specified a woman even though I haven't mentioned anything about me. Could you be projecting a bit here? I wonder if this is really where it all stemmed from? -Cymophane

| >>757906
Science requires assumptions and risks!
People go on about regulations, conduct, oaths
Safety is the roadblock to progress.
Okay you get one final picture i should start an onlyfams
>another image...an opened chest cavety, the heart exposed and attached. One hand holding the flesh taut apparently she nailgunned the paper onto her sternum, very stained. The time is now marked on it and in the background is the arm, and a clock showing the date

| >>757907
Impressive.
-Double

| >>757908
Ahaha, thank you.
This is the cultivation of our research. This is all thanks to my sweet little Aphroditus.
You see why I need him now.
-Penthesilia

| Didn't realize people consider immortality as a fetish, though I guess it would be a hard fetish to satisfy...
-Red 9

| >>757909
I will redouble my efforts.
Because I am double after all.
-Double

| >>757907
Wow that certainly is something... well if this immortality is real it definitely seems like it has some poor mental effects. Just the way I see it. Maybe it's just your obsession, or maybe it's just being immortal eventually drives you to do things you wouldn't have done with mortality. Perhaps I'm extrapolating too much. Food for thought though."

| Still not sure why you're looking for someone for this project of yours though, since you *appear* to be immortal already, unless there's a catch here too. -Cymophane

| >>757913
Aphroditus can do even more as he was created. More maluable, not limited to one sex or body shape. The age shifting as well reaches greater range.
However as my little project he doesn't need to know how things work. He does so much better doing what he's told, I designed him for that.
-Penthesilia

| >>757912
Oh no, no personality shifts have been found to occur with the process.
I've always been...experimental.
Driving innovation through my boldness! Not bogged down by labels.
Who cares if Cancer is a crab name and not lobsters! Science is beyond names! SCIENCE IS ABOUT WHY NOT!
-Penthesilia

| >>757916
You're fragging unhinged.

| [This user has been banned]

| Weird, huh?
-Red 9

| Well I suppose show is over. -Cymophane

| To anyone that decided to take on her job, I highly recommend you reconsider.

| >>757920
Not yet.
If you are who I think you are, I would advise keeping your neck clean "Cymophane"
This is after-all only the first act. The beginning.
-Double

| So it's... a crazy ass scientist? What is this, a superhero comic?
-Echo

| >>757923
"Neck clean"? What? -Cymophane

| >>757969
Its an old Samurai expression chummer.
Means to keep yourself ready to be killed.
Used to be used a lot in old trids when street sammies were closer to their original namesakes.

| >>757973
That's pretty edgy, pun intended. Don't know what their problem with me is. -Cymophane

| >Help?????
Description: unmmm i need someone with tech expertsqueeze to PLEASE fix my device i uhhh need it back soon before i have to send it back its borrowed lolol....

| >Some specs and the brand of the laptop are provided and not much else, save for the fact that there's ads showing up all over the screen. This user must be a noob.
Payrate: 160 zenny and some change i wuz going to use it to buy the new pack of monStarr cards at the 'mart by the station but someone broke in and stole them all?? its boarded up now ;(
Poster: eliteg/u/rl
Note: will also pay for shipping!

| >Looking for a discreet cybernetic mechanic.
Description: I have had a malfunction, admittedly minor but it prevents me from walking, in one of my legs. My licenses technician is not available and I have an important meeting coming up soon. I will gladly pay for parts and a commission rate. Preferably someone knowledgeable in the construction of Himura cybernetics.
Payrate: Parts, negotiable hourly rate or a commission fee.
Poster: Iron Wolf
P.S. When I request discreet I mean it.

| >>785010
>A file is sent to the poster's account. It's not what you'd call a proper job reference, but it is organized. Multiple accounts are described: Repairs, a recommendation of a new model for replacement and a referral to a clinic that can. Applying a software update. Popping out a dent. Cleaning and other general maintenance.

| >Nothing about the identity of the customers are involve except for details to make a diagnosis (ex: work accident, they tried to fix it themselves, heard a sound when they put too much stress on the joint) and sometimes height, weight and additional measurements. Pictures at a workstation are attached to point out something or make an explanation a little more clear.

I've worked with Himura before
Highlighted some of those times above. Don't worry, I've kept out all the big talk

| I try to keep 1.2k zenny as an hourly. And if you'd like to discuss, I'd gladly move this to somewhere more private.

| >>785023 >>785024 >>785026

This is wonderful, let us set up a private conversation to discuss the problems I face further. it is good to hear that you have worked with Himura parts before. Your hourly is suitable.

> Contact information is transferred to your profile.

| >>785051
That's great. Expect a call shortly, and thanks in advance

| hello...i am new here

| >In search of high-quality, high-fidelity medical simulation software.

Description: I'm looking to purchase or gain access to a program (or app) that would allow one to practice surgical procedures-- whatever the best is that's available, presently. Must be up to date on recommendations for best practice.

Pay: Negotiable. Money is no object, when it comes to this. I can't afford to let a surprise sabbatical interfere with my practice any longer.

Poster: Hawkeye

| >>791287

A couple of my fellow graduates were working on something along the lines of that. Well, technically speaking it was meant to be an engine able to be run in a shooter or hack-and-slash game to properly render and simulate the player's attacks causing physical trauma to the target's body, but... the data is all there, and I'm sure the weapons could be coded to be replaced with surgical tools.

I'll try to call them and get the latest build. Give me a few hours.

- MERCurio

| >>791288
Can... can someone please translate this into plain English for me...?

-Hawkeye

| >>791289
He had this software that can simulate injuries for a game and can probably turns it into a surgical simulation with a few changes.
-Red 9

| >>791295
Ah, thank you.

>>791288
Did your... associates ever get back to you on whether or not that... project they were working on could be repurposed...?

-Hawkeye

| >ATTAC DA MILK FARM
Desc : DA MILK FARM HAS COWS, WE ATTAC THE MILK FARM. WE GET THE COWS. WE HAPPY.
Pay : MILK
Poster : MILK CULT
Note : COPS FUCK OFF

| >>796261

...well, I'm sold.

Been needing to increase the calcium in my diet anyway.

-Mr. Bones

| >>796699
please let me off your wild ride

| >>796702

No.

-Mr. Bones

| Let me suck your D

| >>798510

Implying anyone here has a D.

| >>730803 Ey, I'd be interested in killing a few rats. We talking small or cat sized? - Marcus

| >>807096
C-Cat sized rats???

| >>807096 >>807166
(This was from like last year)

| >>807179
>facepalm

| >Biohazard material disposal
Desc : I need this stuff dumped somewhere secluded.
Pay : 100 Nuyen
Note : Don't open the box, just dump it trust me. Do not open funny mystery box.

| -KP

| ワロタ

| >Package delivery
Description: Need someone with a ship for low-orbit dead drop.
Pay: 10000 creds, non-negotiable
Note: Must be a frigate or smaller. Good luck sneaking in civilized space with a cruiser. Pay is in creds, get it exchanged yourself you bum. Contact me in your local comms directory or find me in one of the bars in Glitch City.

| >Spysat Deployment
Description: Our higher-ups want a spysat package deployed in the orbit of Tigra City in the Samarra System.
Pay: 25000 creds
Notes: Fuel and fees for gate traversal will be provided. Contact me WITH YOUR TRANSPONDER OFF for more details.

| >Dealing w/ competition

Description: So, there's this guy that keep taking my 'clients'. His 'stuff' may be 'better' but this part of the city (from the vending machine down the 6th avenue up to the store in the alley called Bishop) is mine, and everyone in teh businnes know.
But this shithead don't take it serious.

I need someone to take out the dude. How? Don't care, just dump the pal anywhere, maybe on some river or alley, I dunno.

Payrate: Money is not a problem

Poster: S

| >>956302
Hitjob? I'm up for it.
-HERMES

| Ж

| New jobs now?

| >Remove buzzing sound
Theres some power lines right outside my appartment that are making this loud buzzing can you just come by and like knock them down.
30 Zenny.
-Jacket_Jacket_Jacket
Ill send the payment electronically once its done.

| >>971647
ever think of gettin your ears checked bfore askin randos on the net to shut the AC off for your whole block???????

-DEADEYE

| >>972599
Its litterally right below my window and it sounds angry. I can even still hear it with headphones on. I cannot achieve peak performance like this.

I want it dead and gone.
-JACKET_JACKET_JACKET

| >>972602
for >>>30 fucken z((??????????)))

-DEADEYE

| >>972659
Its like some wall mounted thing, its metal, has rounded bits, cables coming out of it. You can litterally hit it with a bat or something then buy lunch with the money. I'm basically offering a free meal here. Just get rid of that thing before it drives me crazy.
-JACKET_JACKET_JACKET

| >>972675
buy LUNCH?????????are you fucken PLUGGED IN omae 3 nuyen aint even gonna get me CANNED COFFEE outta a MACHINE you fucken dipswitch

ffs w/e just tell me where to show up

-DEADEYE

| >>972675
also im bringin smbdy......dont gotta pay him or w/e hes helpin free

-DEADEYE

| >>972681
Got anywhere I can tell you that wont doxx me?
-JACKET_JACKET_JACKET

| >>972692
uhhhhhhhh yea gimme a mo

-DEADEYE

| >Adult Guardian Needed For Supervision of Forum Use

Description: User "EZBreezy" appears to be a school-aged child using this forum. Their parents have been dead for 20 years. They are unable to monitor "EZBreezy"'s forum use post-humously.

Payrate: As the aforementioned user is the client in need of services, payment may be discussed with them.

Poster: Lançette, on behalf of user "EZBreezy".

| >>972902

I can tag and release the girl again. did it once before. expect an invoice in the mail.

-BZadrine

| > Need a crew to rescue someone

Description: Self explanatory. Gotta rescue a dipshit but we're not expecting heavy resistance. We need a driver and someone who knows medicine. Maybe a decker too just to be safe.

Payrate to discussed if you accept the job

-EZBreezy

| >make new board for these bakebrained fuckheads

Description: EVERY DAY i log on to read stupid shit while i drink my coffee n i gotta put up with THIS,, fuckin.......circlejerk sigil flavored bs???????idc bout your stupid fuckin trumpet omae go empty your spitvalve smwhr ELSE i just want my schlocky net content

the cult dudes ALSO suck n they can go to the weirdo board too

Payrate: negotiable hmu well talk details

Poster: DEADEYE

| >>973819
Just try to imagine the fat LARPer behind the screen and laugh, that's my coping mechanism for those.
-KY

| >Looking for Bodies

Description: Last Sunday, there was a shootout in Neon between a suspected runner group and police forces. The bodies of a decker and his associates have since then gone missing from police custody. Obtain them through any means and we will reward you with pay and the information extracted from their remains, which may pertain to future terrorist attacks.

Payrate: Minimum of 10k credits, upwards of 30k for satisfactory performance

Poster: The Necromancer

| >>974019
You got any more info so I can bring this up with my Crew?
-Code 01

| >>974020
Of course.

The targets were disposed of by peacekeeping forces at 334 North Ave, after which their bodies were supposed to be moved to the local precinct for holding; during transit, the bodies were disposed of by one of the officers. None of the officers confessed to the action, and their superiors didn't care much, so the problem thus arise.

It's my hypothesis that the officers intend to sell off the bodies' chrome in a chop shop around the area.

| >>974028
We currently lack the ability to investigate this; in addition, the Decker was thought to possess incredible enhancements which could make a killing on the black markets. Whoever would be currently in possession of the corpses might be less than willing to let go of such a golden goose.

We do not mind if you persuade them, kill them or incapacitate them. All we want are the bodies delivered in good condition to a drop off spot we shall agree upon.

-The Necromancer

| >>974029
The job is a go.
Tell us the spot Johnson.
-Code 01

| >>974095
>An encrypted link is sent detailing a drop point within the Neon's district northern quadrant
We await the good news, runners. Stay safe, and stay alive, we wouldn't want to receive any extra bodies.

-The Necromancer

| >>974135
>A folder is posted, encrypted for your convenience.
>A report from The crew you hired, C&C, with detailed findings about the case and corpses.
>"Taken from custody of third-party agents working with BCPD and Zaibatsu contacts, acquired all the payload, delivery pending payment"

I'll send the full report when the transfer occurs, good doing business with you Omae.
-Code 00

| >>974242
>The transfer is attached

Great work, this includes payment for swift and efficient service. It was a pleasure.

-The Necromancer

| >>974341
Good doin business with someone who gets it. Almost extinct in this damn city.
-Code 00

| >Wack yourself some White Knights, get yourself some credits.

Description: I'm putting a bounties on all the White Knights in Downtown. Kill 'em, get that kill confirmed, and I'm paying you. Additionally, if you can haul out their gear and drop them off at the designated place for us to pick up, we'll pay you extra for each set.
Pay: 5k per confirmed kill. Additional 5k per gear-set dropped off.
Poster: Mr. Johnson
>[A drop-off location is attached]

| >>977246
Taken.
Happy hunting Messieurs.
-RTY

| Fuck there are decaying bodies in here

Total number of posts: 195, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1707142237

Refresh