danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A Few Good Chummers.

| Got a job comin' up in a few days or so, and need a few jokers who think they can handle a mark or five. Pay's around 40k (zenny) a head, bonus if they're in serviceable condition.

Location to be determined, got a buddy workin' on that rn. Serious chummers only.

-DVORAK

| Bounty job? Shit, count me the hell in. I’ve been wanting to get back in the game

- EZBreezy

| I'm in.
-Iskra

| >>700945 >>700969

First things first as we start collecting applicants: Whatcha bringing to the table?

-QWERTY

| >>700993

I’ve been bounty hunting for 15 years and even became known around the American Southwest for the exploits me and my partner did. That enough for ya?

- EZBreezy

| >>700993
Recon, Bounty, and Assassination work, 12 years total. 4 years in Russia, 3 in Switzerland, 3 years in the US, 2 more years in Glitch.
-Iskra

| >>700994

So an undertaker...

>>700997

...and an ex soldier?

Whatever, we'll need the muscle anyway.

Could do with a new rigger however. The one I got tapped peaced out when I showed him the targets.

-QWERTY

| >>701107

Rim was a softie anyway, yellowbellied coward. Dunno whats so special about a bunch of well dressed tarts running a coffee shop anyway.

-DVORAK

| >>701107
I'm no undertaker! Every bounty I ever brought in was still breathing when we handed them over. Can't say the same about their protection but they knew what they were doing

- EZBreezy

| As long as you can satisfy my need for excessive violence. So do we have to bring in the bounty unharmed or..?

-m0nster

| >>701107
I have never been in the military, but I've been doing scout and assassination work for a pretty long time.
-Iskra

| How will you be contacting us anyway? Dead drop? Email? Phone call? What??

- EZBreezy

|

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1602402867

This thread is permanently archived