danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hedgegurl returns. AMA.

| >ohlawdhecoming.pnx

>A strangely familiar (and good good gigantic, is that a cat covered in toothpicks!? No, its too amorphous to be called a cat... more like a sentient pincushion...) hedgehog comes into full view as your oppressively slow 6.4 mb/s connection finally loads a photo depicting said hedgehog sitting on someone's lap, accentuating their soft, pliable thighs against a short skirt.

Hey everyone... long time no see?

Anyway ask me anything.

| Is that a cat??

| >>698667

>hahano.jpx

>Another image is posted- this time showing the... thing, having transformed into a bowling ball sized... ball. Of spikes. Within, a small rodent like face reveals itself and two jet black eyes. It pushes its head against the owner's modestly sized chest.

| Tis a hedgehog, tho to be fair, he's gotten pretty big these past few years. Never seems to stop growing, honestly.

| >>698677
That's coool. Where did you find it? I swear I never saw one in stores.

| What's its name?! What's its name?!
-Evening

| o   ゚ o    ゚  ゚  o
 ○ <" ̄\ 。 o . ゚   。
。 ゚.o |____) 。.゚  Cute
 。ヽ(´・ω・`)/ 。゚    o
。  (::.    )。 ゚.  o
-GEMINI

| Aww, that's so adorable!
-Alix

That's... a really cool pet you've got there, bud.
-Red 9

Can we get one?
-Alix

That's... not a good idea.
-Red 9

| >>698679

>Sigh.

Its a loooong story... involving some netrunning, orbital platform hijinks, and the first and last time I ever tried oral.

Oh, I smuggled him in!

>>699437

Mister Prickles!

>>699442

Thanksss!

>>699452

Haha, I... guess I can make a separate thread later, with the adventure...? Nah. Its too fun seeing people's reactions when I tldr it like that. Anyway-

| >theresaspahamongus.jpx

>The picture was obviously taken at a retro bowling alley, awash in gaudy neon coloration as it is. At the center of the photo are a variety of bowling balls, each polished to perfection. One of the balls, however, seems to be spikier than the rest... and is in the midst of consuming a hotdog!

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1600782037

This thread is permanently archived