danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Need a package delivered!

| Hello, everybody! :D It's Phoebe again. Miss Maggie asked me to post here today because she needs help with something, and only the people here can help her, she said.:0 How mysterious!

Miss Maggie wants to know what the best way to send a package to Glitch City is. :? She wants to send something to her son. She says it's >>>very important and that she needs to be>>>absolutely sure it makes it's way into his hands safely.

What should she do? :T

-PB

| Does... does she not know his address? -CN

| >>698635
Oh! Hello, CN. :) It's been a while since you and I have talked on here.

She >>>does know his address, but... she seems to be having some difficulty getting the postal system to accept it when she tries to create a label. :( We have checked several times to make sure she hasn't misspelled anything, or transposed numbers. I do not think he has a P.O. box. I was told that sometimes he has things shipped to his work office, but... we aren't sure where that is, now. :?

-PB

| >>698637
Oh, and... she does not want to let him know that she's sending him something. It's a surprise! :0

-PB

| >>698638
Oh. Hmm... that is tricky. Maybe she can consider delivering it to a drone service who can then take it to the address? -CN

| >>698642
Our first thought was to have it mailed to a local post office, then have somebody trustworthy pick it up and bring it to him (secretly). :X He lives with another person, but Miss Maggie says that she wants someone who >>>isn't a part of his every day life to retrieve and deliver it. She is being very cautious about this, and it makes the process difficult. :(

I will ask her if she is open to using a drone service like you said. I never would have considered that! :0

-PB

| >>698646
They're usually really reliable if you get a reputable one and you're not strapped for choice for them in the city either. -CN

| !!! I can help! I have a mailbox!! -Vee

| >>698648
Do you have one you could recommend to us? I don't know how many of these reviews I'm reading are genuine or honest... :X I would like to believe they are, but Miss Maggie says Glitch City has a bit of a reputation-- and unfortunately, it's not exactly a good one. :( I'm surprised she doesn't worry about her son living here...

>>698652
Oh-- hello, other Phoebe!! :D I've missed you. You have a mailbox? :0 Does it show up in the postal system's registry?

-PB

| >>698656
Hello!! And I don't know! But it's a mailbox for papers... it's small! (It's always empty too..) -Vee

| >>698658
Always empty? :( Well, that's no good! Miss Maggie says everybody likes getting mail. You should get some, too! Maybe I can send you something. :)

-PB

| >>698660
!! I'm happy but I can't wait! Ray says I am very impatient, and I am! Does Miss Maggie and Phoebe like mails and waiting too? I can send mails from here too! -Vee

| >>698656
Well a friend of mine used to work in Whale Company, but that's probably a little overkill in this case. Honestly I just got a PO box and use a drone I have to pick up stuff there. -CN

| >>698662
Miss Maggie and I love getting mail (she calls this specific kind "snail mail")! We don't get it often-- Miss Maggie says the magazines she used to get are out of print and are only being released digitally-- but, apparently those used to be brought to our mailbox every month! :0 I think her son took some of her old ones with him when he moved out of this house... :?

I will do my best not to make you wait too long! >:T
Please tell me where I should send your mail?

-PB

| >>698668
Snail are slow.. I see! But I love snails, they are round.. long.. cute!! Miss Maggie loves real books?? I know someone like that too.. they have maany books in a tall bookrack! Maybe they have magazines Miss Maggie loves too?

This is my address! Please visit anytime...! -Vee
> An address is written, somewhere alongside Downtown, in the border between its closest neighbouring district.

| >>698663
Hm. Maybe Miss Maggie can convince him to get one without giving away her plan... :/ I'm sure she can come up with a good reason to sway him with! She says he is a good son, and that he listens to her when she has something important to say. This is important, so, he should listen! :)

-PB

| >>698672
Well hopefully that ends up being the case. Sounds like an important package! -CN

| A delivery that needs to be made?? I’m pretty free for deliveries as of late!! I’m very fast and safe, promise. Here’s the website I use if you’d like to learn more

- Unit 00

> Below is a link to the O-kitsune courier service website. It looks simple enough for a website for running packages all over

| >>698686
Oh! :0 Thank you for posting. I don't think we've met on this forum before, Unit 00. My name is Phoebe; it's nice to meet you! :)

This website is easy to navigate and understand-- I think Miss Maggie will appreciate that! I will have her look it over before we start weighing our options.

Thank you all for your help, and for your patience! :D We have so many solutions to our... problem (maybe I should say "problem", since it isn't, really?), now. :)

-PB

| >>698787
Always glad to be of help!! I can reached by email or call whenever! I hope to hear from you soon!

- Unit 00

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1600660656

This thread is permanently archived