danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Footage) I see things

| >A scene of lunar background
>A cut to a locked door
>Shimmering towers, their airplane protection lights gently pulsating as if a beating heart
>A body, male, leaking oil unto the floor
>Breathing and chuckling
>Dilated eyes, the realization of what has been done
>A thing siting upon a pile
>Those shards, ever so strongly tugging, climbing ever higher

>A voice:
>"There wasn't supposed to be anyone here tonight"
>And yet there was.
>Why?

>The video ends, silently

| >A timer counts down
>Two hours, five minutes

| This isn’t live right? Shouldn’t someone do something about this?
- Unit 00

| >Another video is uploaded
>Bodycam footage of some kind.
>The scenery is obviously lunar and a gigantic structure looms in the distance
>"Special engineer O'bach here, coming in for regular contact, over"
>A gruff voice rings out, distorted by radio compression
>"This is Officer A-265 coming in, confirming regular contact, stay safe out there and remember to contact me again, over."
>A female voice replies, distorted as well

| >The footage continues, the engineer's bodycam showing him approach the gigantic structure and slowly ascending up a catwalk, performing what appear to be maintenance checkups.
>Every fifteen minutes, he confirms that he is in fact still out there, working, and with clockwork timing, the agent on the other side responds, acknowledging his life.
>There is no other sound than that of breathing, and the intermittent radio

| >"Engineer O'bach this is Agent-265, we have spotted what appears to be a human walking towards your location on footage from the 96th relay, do you see anything odd out there? Over"
>The female voice cuts in suddenly, seemingly troubled
>The engineer turns around, looking towards the lunar expanse behind him
>"This is O'bach, currently at over 60 feet of height on the Battery accelerator, cant see well from here but I haven't noticed anything peculiar yet,over"

| >the white void contrasting the emptiness of space is all that can be seen from the camera's high resolution sensor.
>Singular breathing is the only sound heard once again as the radio sits silent for what seems like an eternity
>"Engineer O'bach, Agent-265 once again coming in, we have orders from above to confirm what is happening, we wouldnt want a UKLC colonist stumbling in this field, over"
>"Loud and clear, I'm discarding my tool kit and moving in, over"

| >The man start moving down the catwalk, descending ladders and passing through the fenced off gate to the site he was working on.
>Mumbling words are heard "Why do I have to check, surely there are others in this quadrants... Fucking budget cuts"
>A whirring noise resounds within the radio channel, distorted
>"Engineer O'bach, this is Agent-265, confirm your situation, Over"
>"O'bach here. Currently off-site, near relay 98, moving south bound, still breathing, over"

| >At this moment the bodycam zooms in, focusing on a small dot in the horizon
>The dot moves and upon adjustment is shown to have a clearly human shape, although no space suit markers signify their identity
>"Agent, this is special Engineer O'bach speaking, I have contact on the subject, seems to be someone indeed, no blue signs on my HUD, over"
>The engineer's breathing is calm
>"Agent-265 here, please approach them and mark your location using the G-nav, over"

| >The man pulls out a small device as the bodycam returns to its normal zoom levels
>A small box, it glows warmly as its only button is pressed, a noise resounds within the suit and the Engineer grunts
>"Enginneer O'bach here, confirming G-nav connection, over"
>"Agent-265, we have confirmation, there seems to be a problem with the location tracking though, please stand by and stop your movement, over"
>The man stands still and the camera zooms again towards the odd spacewalker

| >He turns around, and it is quite clear that his visor, or what remains of it is in fact completely broken, laying in shards around the edges.
>A smile, pink hazy eyes, interior like a man who's seen through you
>He has
>"Uh, Agent this is O'bach speaking, seems like this guy's helmet broke, any lilims scheduled today over"
>The radio cracks to life again
>"Engineer O'bach, please evacuate the area, we have high function readings coming from orbit and a pulse might be coming, over"

| >A large flare blinds out the paysage as the engineer starts to run rapidly, back to where he came from "Nothing was scheduled for today!"
>"Confirming orbital strike launch, target Glitch city, midnight district. Off orbit sattelite, clearance denied"
>A robotic voice answers as the man keeps running away, lunar dust kicks up around him and the footage grows filled with static

| >The footage resumes and the engineer picks the camera back up, tying it to his clothes once again
>"This is Agent-265, Special engineer O'bach are you still there? That was an Ares satellite shot, over"
>The female voice sounds worried
"Oh, this is O'bach speaking, I managed to get out on time"
>It isnt
>"Well I'm glad, we finally managed to get the G-nav working, expect pick-up in T-minus 80, over"
"Thank you, over"
>Dont talk
>"We'll hope that space walker got out alright, over"

| >The agent says, seriously, the radio still buzzing from the after-effects of whatever occured a few moments before
"Oh, he'll be fine... But I have something to ask you Agent-265"
>"Ask away Special Engineer O'bach, over"
>Chuckling, like a wet slap in the dark
>Blood like that of a rotten beast
>You're not me
"I might need a new visor, mine got chipped in the commotion... Over"
>The footage ends

>A timer begins 2:05:00

| ...someone's gonna wanna see this.
-FF

| wait is this old footage for that tree all those... friz how long ago? The one the corps swarmed

| >Another piece of footage is uploaded
>The footage shows an old subway tunnel with many flash lights illuminating its insides, banishing darkness for only a moment as it crawls back to take its place the next
>A tall man gets in front of the camera, his face isnt visible in such dim lighting
>He talks, but over his voice, another track is layered, as if a translation.
>"The poor man neve caught a break, its all he could do to run and he couldnt even do it right"

| >The lights coverge as one person from offscreen shouts, the cameraman approaches rapidly and the darkness gives way once again, moving its fat and hazy maw as the light comes into frame
>A body, a relatively well preserved one at that is seemingly encased within a heavy locked door, its face covered with blood and viscera.
>It seems to have fused with the door, becoming part of its whole.
>The men around the camera start setting up lights and audio devices

| >A title call, unreadable
>A smiling man comes into frame, before the body and with a look of falsified horror starts speaking, the translation keeps up.
>"Everyday he would sit down at the same place, think the same thing and then he'd go home, wondering if it ever was gonna get any better"
>The man in front of the camera laughs and looks back at the body, still unmoving in its rigor mortis
>"He tried out everything he really did"
>A smile, grotesque

| i don't know this one

| >The man extends his hand to the body and picks off fresh blood from it, his face shows surprise.
>"And yet he couldnt bring himself to become interesting, become someone he could respect, he wasn't a superhero, nor was a god of some sort."
>The body smells of rot and filth, its clearly abnormal, and yet the anchor of what appears to be some kind of report rejoices in its state, smiling and moving like a doll held with string. he talks rapidly, but the voice over lags behind

| >The voice is crying, and breathing heavily now, but yet his tone is as calm as a regular day
>"And one day he was caught. The least he could of done was atleast go out dramatically, become a shooting star before eternal darkness. But he was left to be what he always was. A voice in the background"
>The anchor kicks the body and its spine cracks, its blood sputters around and its face is wide with fear

| >"I couldnt even die right is what they told me"
>The anchor takes a step back and looks into the camera his eyes are a calming shade of blue, and it pairs well with the blood that splashed onto him.
>He waves his hand and a man comes over behind him, bolt cutter in hand, he heads for the door and speaks. His voiceover is the same one as the anchor
>"You know how painful it gets? Its like searing white pain all over my body, eating at me but never finishing it off"

| >the man with the bolt cutter starts hacking at the door's oversized padlock, sparks fly out, illuminating the darkness even more
>"It hurts so bad sometimes I feel like I might get used to it. Having no body, being a series of zeroes and ones"
>The padlock rends open and the team of men cheer with abandon, the cameraman shakes the piece of equipment up and down
>"And yet I live on, hurting, but still living. I have dreams, but I cant sleep, life, but no soul"
>The men
>Open
>Door

| >Those eyes, bright like limelight
>That skin like a tight embrace
>Teeth like a lover's kiss
>Pain like a final farewell
>"I have a mouth, and I definitely could scream, but never before had it occured to me, what could anyone do for someone like me? A nightmare given a form"
>Vats upon vats of people
>Bodies upon bodies
>Waiting for a fancy to come alive
>"I want to be helped. But those are only words, I dont expect anything else from you"
>Lights out now
>"I'm so tired"

| >A final scene, showing a horde of beings, crammed and squirming. They crawl upon the floor and begin walking, shambling like the zombies they are
>"But I cant sleep, fatigue is all I have left other than pain. Its what keeps me alive, afloat. Help me please. Please oh god please. Make me sleep again."

>2:05:00

| >Another piece of footage is dropped.
>Its massive, actually containing about two years of uncut video data
>The start of it only shows an empty rooftop, the background being a much taller building, its airplane safety lights flickering gently in a rythmic pattern.
>The sound of a heavy door opening is heard and then a small girl enters frame, smiling
>"I knew I'd find you here! You always ended up climbing up on the roof when you were troubled"
>Her smile is wry now

| >A young man's voice answer from behind the camera's objective
>"You know me too well... Did you get a new haircut"
>He says, quietly, his voice almost trembling
>"So you noticed! Eheh I got it done today how is it?"
>The girl twirls in place, her shoulder length silver hair fluttering about as she does, her eyes are closed and her smile grows wider, showing sharp canines like that of a predator
>"It suits you well"
>The young man answers, his voice still uncertain

| >"You know you're trembling right? Are you cold or something..."
>The girl says, her smile disappearing as she steps out of frame, presumably closer to the young man.
>"I'm just.. a bit stressed out, work has been heavy lately"
>The man says, laughing dryly
>"Its gotta be tough for sure... Being a white knight and all that, especially after the riots last winter"
>The girl muses on, coming back into frame.
>"Yeah.. and its only gonna get harder from here."

| >The girl sits down in front of the camera, playing with her hair, her eyes still closed.
>"Big promotion or something coming your way?"
>She asks
>"..."
>The young man stays silent before chuckling
>"I wish"
>The girl pouts, crossing her arms
>"Can't tell me is that it?"
>"Sorry... Its a bit sensitive, especially since we're gonna be doing something this big..."
>The young man sighs nervously and the girl raises an eyebrow
>"It s not that Eden thing... Right"
>The wind howls

| >"What if it was"
>Asks the young man, tentatively
>"I'd stop you"
>The young girl answers immediately, her fingers tapping her forearm
"... Ahah, you were always so pushy"
>The young man says, dejected and trembling
>"Sometimes I wish... I could just avoid having to do those kinds of things, but you know I cant just abandon my duties.."
>He continues, still uncertain
>"What if you could just delay it forever, stay here with me and never get that call"
>The girl says, almost shyly

| >her eyes open
>Smoke within the eyes
>Pink haze
>You again.
>"What if we could just sit here and talk, until we got tired of it, without having to think about the future..."
>The girl adds, looking downcast
"... You already know the answer to that"
>The camera comes into frame, so does the hand of the young man, and yet the view of the video does not change.
>Static.
>Red text covers the edge of frame

>THIS FOOTAGE ISN'T REAL
>IT COULDNT BE REAL, EDEN HAPPENED

>"Thanks"

| >The girl smiles, and comes closer
>"Why do you always come here in particular anyway.."
>"I like the lights from Zaibatsu's tower. They're calming to me"
>The man answers

>I WASN'T AT THE APOLLO BANK
>I DIDN'T DO IT

>"What about zaibatsu of all things makes you feel safe... Aren't they like evil overlords"
>The girl chuckles
>"They're not as bad as some, I mean, lilims like me get to be treated relatively fairly in Glitch City"

>BETTER THAN WHAT CAME AFTER

| >The girl smiles
>"I guess thats fair... You never did want to talk about america"
>She looks straight up at the sky
>"Maybe you could tonight, we got all the time in the world after-all"

>WHY DID I STAY HERE
>SORRY EVERYONE, I COULDNT FIGHT WITH YOU ALL

>"If I feel like it, sure.. hey Serina."
>"Hmm? What is it"
>"What if I told you I loved you. Just hypothetically"
>The man Stammers a bit

| >"eh where does that come from... You're making me blush here"
>The young girl's face is completely red as she turns away from the viewport
>"You cant be the only one asking personal questions... You know equal exchange"

>SHE'S LIKE THE MOON, PULLING ME IN
>SORRY EDEN, SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MORE
>I DIDN'T MEAN TO COWER HERE, I JUST LOVE HER TOO MUCH

>"Well uh, I dont know... Are you sure you'd be fine with someone like me... I'm not pretty or anything, plus I'm not human and all"

| >The young man laughs a bit
>"I-I said it was hypothetically right, dont take it That seriously..."
>The girl, Serina blushes anew
>"I wasnt! I mean uh what? Who would ahah!"
>She stammers, playing with her hair

>PLEASE STAY STRONG ALL OF YOU IN THE FUTURE.
>ILL BE HOLDING THE PAST FOR A WHILE

>"how about we talk about something else... Like the moon or something"
>The young man changes the subject and the girl pouts a bit, although seemingly relieved at the segue

| >Meaningless conversations go on and on
>As you watch you realize the video is getting longer and longer, second after second.

>JUST FIVE MORE MINUTES, AND THEN ILL DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO
>JUST FIVE MORE HOURS
>JUST A BIT MORE.

>The data stream is cut short

>2:05:00

| >Another video is uploaded
>A dank alleyway, a single white light shining upon a body who lays still on the ground, oil flowing out of a particularly large stab wound on his back
>The person holding the camera approaches and turns to body on its back, revealing an average looking man in his thirties, hair caked with mud, and his eyes hollow and cloudy. He wears a Zaibatsu tie.
>The camera gets closer, and a hand wearing blue surgical gloves cones into frame, lifting the mans eyelid

| >His eyes look like spheres of glass, polished to sickening perfection.
>The hand withdraws and the camera now focuses on the stab wound in between his two shoulder blades.
>It oozes with an oily black substance that seems to shine within the low light of the alleyway.
>The gloved hand appears once again into frame and slowly pushes the flesh aside, pearly blue now stained with dark liquid.
>The hand delves into the man's body. Slowly. Purposefully.
>It pokes and prods

| >Finally the hand returns from within the depths of the oozing wound, but within its fingers lies a small piece of metal
>The camera zooms upon it as the gloved hand flicks aside the remaining viscera, clinging unto the object.
>It is a small clockwork, but its complexity is clear even to untrained eyes. Its parts move with precision and seem to almost be unhindered by the thick viscous liquid that seems to seep out from within its depths

| >The object is pocketed by the cameraman who then gets up and starts to exit the alleyway. But not before giving the body a last look.
>The body lays as it did before, but its wound seems to have stopped bleeding out the foul liquid.
>Within the sickly halogen light of the alley.
>The body twitches.
>The footage cuts

| >24:00:00

| Been awhile since we had some good creeypasts.

Crossposting to /xeno/.

Haven't seen something reference the EDEN war in forever.

| >Audio is posted
>Deep breaths
>Shallow breaths
>Chuckling
>An admission of guilt
>Crying, mingled with shallow laughter
>Sounds of wind, rushing past an opening
>Water.
>Flow
>A beating heart, pumping oil through a false body
>Viscous sounds of forgetfulness
>A voice, distorted beyond recognition, talking about how beautiful the bodies were
>How artful the dolls were, torn and beaten
>Laughs, this time high pitched, like that of children
>"Are you sure you're okay with staying"

| >"Yeah"
>The sound of a city, under the rain
>Footsteps and the distant humming of its electro heart
>"You're soft"
>Stabbing noises
>Hands trying desperately to grip unto something, anything
>Slipping
>"What are you hiding in there, answer me"
>Burning
>The slow turn of an orbital canon
>A dropship, its rotor blades screaming onto the nights emptiness
>"Give it back"
>A voiceover, in russian, jumbled and inaudible
>"I couldnt even do it correctly."
>Music, old world
>Breathing.

| >Deep sigh, satisfaction
>"Every breath you take"
>Screaming, the noise of a hover car taking off
>"Every move you make"
>The rotor of a tape player
>The sound of crying children
>Explosives
>A voice like dripping purple, colored
>The electro heart pumps faster now.
>"Every bond you break"
>Silent whispers, doom

| >A roaring engine
>A quiet place
>Not quiet enough
>"Every step you take"
>A pot, sizzling over a warm flame
>"I'll be watching you"
>A bolt cutter
>I'll be watching you

| >"Everyday I did the same goddamn thing"
>Static, loud laughter
>A voice like molten chocolate
>Hypnotic like a waterfall
>Tied up like a soul in a false suite
>"I couldnt bring myself to stop it watching it"
>Chuckling, sickening, crushing
>"What's wrong with it? You all treat us like a novelty?"
>Music, D-minor
>"You take humans and strip them cleanly, ahah, right down to the bones"
>Ill turn you back into stone
>A mall chime
>Tap, tap, tap

| >"and so I call you out, you there"
>Silence
>Deafening
>Silence
>"You wont hide from my love for long"
>A tapping noise
>Footsteps
>Lunar winds
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>God its so quiet
>Silence
>Its loud
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Please god stop them
>Silence
>Silence
>Silence
>Anything
>Silence
>But
>Silence
>The
>Silence
>Children
>Click
>Dial tone

4:05:00

| What is going on here? -CN

| >New footage is posted.
>An interior view of a car is seen, a man sits behind the wheel, his hair is long and a short beard covers the bottom half of his face but the other half is out of frame.
>Soft music plays from the speaker, but it occasionally skips and rewinds
>A voice, synthetic, speaks up from within the car's surround sound system
>"You are now on the shortest route to arrive to your destination"
>The man smiles
>"You are now thirty miles away"

| >The footage hard cuts to a close view of someone's eye, seen through the lens of an appartement peep hole
>A voice resounds within the corridor, the eye dilating alongside its tonality
>The eye recoils, revealing a hand holding the eyeball itself.
>The car is shown again, the man tapping along the music, still skipping at times
>"You are now twenty five miles away"
>That smile gets bigger
>"Doctor, please stop the vehicle"
>The synthetic voice says, monotone

| >Another cut, a bodycam footage of sorts begins, showing a forearm with pale blue surgical gloves opening up a large white door
>The door opens and reveals darkness, the person opens a torchlight, the darkness refuses to recoil.
>The car's inside view shows itself again.
>"I never knew an AI would try and stop its human master. Surely you would know better than to try and appeals to me"
>The man says, in a calm voice, he laughs a little
>"I am begging you doctor."

| >The man's smile grows eceyn wider
>"Then instead of begging, how about you drive me unto the incoming traffic? Surely that would result in your wish"
>The man chuckles, tapping the wheel
>"I-"
>Another cut
>A dead body lies on the ground in what appears to be a research lab, half of its face is torn off, from the mouth up to the scalp.
>The gloved hand closes the corpses dilated eyes, and offers a prayer, before yanking off the body's ID card

| >"I see even sentience wont stop your programming from holding you back, truly a shame"
>The man in the car says, his teeth bared in a wide grin once again
>"You are now fifteen miles away"
>The voice answers back.
>"Please reconsider this, you still have time"
>A flash cut
>The ID card is pressed against a reader, staining it with blood.
>The pod attached to the reader opens and a large object is extracted from within. A Cyberdeck.

| >"Sorry, but even if time was a matter to me, It wouldnt stop what I have to do. Only I can bring it to an end"
>The man frowns a bit, blood trickles down his cheeks
>"You are now Ten miles away"

>The cyberdeck is large, covered in tubing and odd baubles, it makes a strident noise as it is taken out of its container and stowed away in a large backpack by the glove wearing individual.
>The deck keeps making noise
>It screams, cries

| >A gunshot resounds, a large scream
>The camera hits the ground alongside the body of its carrier, shallow breaths and moans of pain following suit
>The man turns over and within the low light, a figure approached, gun drawn.
>Slick black liquid drips from its legs unto the floor, its eyes glowing a sickly hazy pink within the darkness.
>The breathing gets harsher
>The cameraman screams but his words make no sense
>"Thank you, Inititative, next time see more!"
>He screams more

| >Another shot resounds, then another, then another
>The gloved man's arms flail but soon enough he stops moving and his breathing stops. Silence envelops the room.
>The figure within the darkness approaches, and its eyes, still glowing with a hazy pink grow and dilate in horror.
>The gun falls to the floor, and their arms tremble in fear
>A glowing white smile creeps unto their face as they still tremble

| >Their hands start scratching their throat, and then proceeds to move up to their face, as if they were trying to get rid of the wide smile that appeared upon their expression.
>The interior of the car comes back once again.
>"You have arrived at your destination"
>The man behind the wheel extends a hand towards the camera, and moves it a bit, his face ks now clearly into view
>Half of his skin, from up his mouth until the scalp has been torn off, fresh oily blood seeping through

| >his eyes glow a sick pinkish light and his smile seemingly glows within the low light of the car.
>He laughs and opens the door
>The automatic lights activate, revealing a grim scene
>The backseat is covered in thick viscera, and the interior of the car seems almost covered in blood.
>A large bag is sitting in the passenger seat.
>The man closes his eyes
>"Please doctor"
>The synthetic voice pleads, sobbing can be heard

| >"It seems even machines can get sick"
>The man says, before hitting a button on the dashboard and exiting the vehicule.
>Crying can be heard from the AI within.
>The footage ends

| >02:05:00

| >Another Piece of Footage is dropped.
>A magnified view like that inside a telescope is shown.
>It's blurry but rapidly adjusts, showing a clear view of the night sky, a group of stars is within focus.
>URSA MAJOR
>Bold white text on screen comments, as a strident note plays.
>The camera moves towards another group of stars, it focuses again.
>THE PLAIEDES, SEVEN SISTERS
>The text comments again
>The zoom lessens and the camera moves to focus a rapidly moving dot of light

| >RODS FROM GOD (KTRAN)
>The text comments before flashing, the camera flickers on and off but eventually returns to normal.
>It moves to focus another group of dim lights in the sky
>ORION'S BELT
>The camera moves once again, but this time a large white object takes up all of the frame, its surface shattered and in pieces.
>The broken moon, with its glowing array of colonies and space canon
>THEIR THRONE
>Red text comments as another strident note plays out

| >The view lessens its zoom, putting the entirety of the moon within its view.
>It stops moving for a few minutes, it then resumes its travel, this time focusing on a single dim star
>THEIR HOME (SEND THEM BACK)
>White text appears again, although with not a single audio cue this time around.
>The camera pans out and unzooms to its fullest, revealing an outside view of Glitch City.
>DETESTABLE
>Red text, a scream accompanying it
>An elongated tone starts and the screen grows black

| >Text floats across the screen
>EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEMS
>EMERGENCY ALERT DETAIL
>A LOCAL AUTHORITY HAS ISSUED A METEOROLOGICAL ALERT FOR THE FOLLOWING DISTRICTS.
>CHAPEL
>TEMPLE
>DOWNTOWN
>NEON
>WESTPORT
>MIDNIGHT
>MOTOR
>THIS IS NOT A TEST
>EFFECTIVE UNTIL 21/10 27XX 2:00AM
>A synthetic voice starts speaking
>"The council of Glitch city has issued an alert. Anyone from the following districts are to stay indoors and under no circumstances exit their home"

| >"Under no circumstances are the citizens of the afflicted districts to look outside, open windows and/or blinds, or attempt to leave their homes"
>"Do not answer any phone calls, and do not allow anyone who has been outside to enter your home. Keep children out of reach of windows, mirrors and/or anything that could lead to an observation of the outside"
>Text flows by on the screen
>QUINCY WILL SPEAK SHORTLY
>"under no circumstances are you to trust anyone who has been outside"

| >"do not attempt to help anyone who requires assistance, do not attempt to save anyone who has observed the phenomenon outside"
>The voice states, monotone
>"Do not think of the outside, and do not observe the moon under any pretext whatsoever"
>Red text flashes by
>DONT BE AFRAID OF ME
>"If anyone you know has observed the outside, remember this code phrase: KTN"
>A strident noise rings out, along with an emergency siren in the distance
>"K: Kill"
>"T: them"
>"N: Now"

| >"It is your duty as a citizen to perform this action, remember the codephrase: KTN"
>"If several people have observed the outside, start from the youngest, and remember to use soft language, as to make things easier on both you and them. Do not under any circumstances observe the outside if prompted to, and do not look at the reflection within their eyes"
>Red text
>YOU CANT RUN FROM MY LOVE
>"If a basement is available to you, pack a radio or any matrix equipment you can find"

| >"and swiftly make way to the depths. Do not under any circumstances ascend to the second floor or enter a room where a window may have been open"
>"Do not run."
>"Do not scream."
>"Do not make noise of any kind if you witness it"
>"If you observed the exterior and can still act, practice good etiquette and arm yourself."
>"Press the barrel against the roof of your mouth and know that we will always remember you, and admire you"
>LOOK AT ME PLEASE

| >"Now stand by for a message from Premier QUINCY"
>FLASHING RED LETTERS
>IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT, DO IT QUICK
>NOTHING CAN BE SOLVED BY NOT ACTING
>KTN
>REMEMBER THE PHRASE FOR EASE
>KEEP YOUR WEAPONS CLOSE
>DONT
>LOOK
>AT
>THEM

>A loud strident noise pierces the footage, and a single image is shown
>A pale body
>No eyes
>No mouth
>But that smile
>Oh god that smile
>He sits upon the pile
>He loves you
>Why wont you love him back?
>Join us
>Look outside now
>Please.

| >30:00

| >Footage
>A view of a field of towering structures
>Obelisks made of obsidian.
>Blinding light from the sky.
>The camera zooms out and reveals that the previous images were an illusion. Small bumps on a piece of mother board, simply filmed under the right angle.
>The footage shows the insides of a computer being unassembled, its guts strewn on a table under a large lamp.
>The computer seems to be still active, even in its disassembled state
>Liquid pools upon the board

| >Oily and black, it slowly seeps out of what appears to be a small piece of clockwork, embedded within the CPU.
>"This is a problem... I've never seen something quite like it"
>A voice comes from out of frame, that of a girl.
>The camera zooms out and reveals a pair of tweezers holding up a ball of paper, it moves to absorb the liquid seeping from the CPU.
>"This and the noises it makes... What did the old owner do to this thing"

| >A sigh from off frame.
>"This is [] from uh [] on Mainstreet, downtown, recording for posterity... We got this weird uh, unit about a month back, apparently it was scavenged from the KTRAN strike, by some guy who thought he could repair ot himself."
>The tweezers poke the insides of the machine

| >"He decided to donate it following what he called 'wack dreams' and 'bad karma dude' obviously we didnt question it past laughing a bit when he was gone"
>The tweezers are dropped off to the side and a desk mounted magnifying glass is dropped over where the camera is looking, showing in detail some parts of it
>"Its not oldtech, nor pre-GC, but its certainly an odd one... Most of its pieced are machined from a single block of aluminum"

| >"It also has no maker or any indication of where it was made past a stick that cites "from this side to yours!""
>The sticker is shown, its yellowed a bit with age, but the font is still quite readable.
>"Of course this side probably being a reference to neo-tokyo or something. Although I cant find any japanese on it anywhere"
>A pointing stick is extended towards a PCB
>"Its also got weird PCB structures that appear to be, huh, leaking *stuff* all over the bottom of the PC"

| >The stick pokes the PCB, which in turns produces a track of oily liquid
>"Its also uh, always on, for some reason, atleast if I trust the temp readings [] gave me on it. Its always heated up, at around 36.9C at rest."
>Another sigh
>"But plugging it into a monitor using even an ancient HDMI doesnt yield any results whatsoever, its almost like the darn things GPU is completely fried... But then again I wouldn't know, its so weird that I cant tell"

| >"I'm right this close to just giving up on it not gonna lie, this thing isnt worth my time at all. And yet whenever I tell [] about discarding it, he becomes defensive, saying he's right about to figure it out or something"
>Silence for a small bit
>"Its kinda creepy more than anything, his eyes go wide and all that... Ruins his good looks if you ask me."
>A deep sigh, the lamp turns off
>"Oh well, I guess I'll keep this log updated"

| >The footage cuts, and another piece of it resumes after a short moment
>"So this is [], once again, for an update. So my net provider called me and asked me why I was sending several terabytes worth of data over their network every few minutes, and that while my package was unlimited data, I wasn't the only one using the matrix... Or something, problem is I don't remember using the matrix much those last few days."

| >"So I checked out my usage and my network and found out that it was an unknown computer using my address"
>The lamp upon the desk turns on again and the computer is seen, having been rebuilt into its uniform metal case
>"It was this thing, I reason, since I barely even own any computers that arent work related anyway, I like Commlinks more."
>The power button is pressed and the computer makes a strident noise before whirring to life
>"I looked up the data and uh, well"

| >"So well first of all nothing I owned could read it, or even make sense of it, so I looked around and tried to find anything that could make the files it was uploading to the net work. And to this day I have no idea still."
>The computer buzzes rythmically as power drenches its circuit under the lamp
>"I'll keep looking for now, because whatever it is [] is super into figuring it out... Although lately he seems to take more days off."
>The footage cuts once again

| >the footage resumes
>Silence, the computer simply sits on its table, not making a sound.
>It powers on by itself.
>Shards of metal seem to almost grow out of its case, slowly.
>Footsteps
>The light turns on, the computer is closed
>Someone sits on a nearby chair.
>"The camera- is on? Did I forget to turn it off..."
>Shallow breathing
>"This is []. I saw what was being transmitted..."
>Silence
>One minute passes
>Two minute passes
>"Once [] saw it. He became violent"

| >"I had to call the cops, but I couldnt tell them about the computer or what I saw."
>The girl seems nervous, she laughs a bit
>"I-I dont think I can talk about it to anyone, its like. When I try I get this urge... To just stop talking"
>A pause and then a hand gets into frame, caressing the computer
>"I don't know anymore, its like, well its like I dont feel like it anymore, I dont wanna bother stopping it, you know?"

| >"Its fucked up for sure... But they're just dreams, right? Sure I could get rid of it, but wouldn't that be a shame."
>A sigh, she sounds tired
>"It hurts just thinking about it"
>The footage cuts once again

| >Audio is uploaded
>"This is [[S]], another update... I uh seem to have forgotten a bunch of things lately, like sometimes I just get up and go out without my keys, or forget to turn on my AR augment to drive. Its been getting worse and worse over the last few days. And I dont think Its natural. I never was a forgetful person after-all"
>Chuckling
"I don't know, maybe I was."

| >Audio 2
>"I seem to be made fun of a lot lately, everytime I go out in public, people bump into me and dont apologize, and co-workers have started to straight up ignore me at work until I pester them to answer me. My boss called my phone to tell me I was absent twice now, despite saying hi to him when I come in"
>The girl sighs, a bit of static follows
>"It doesnt help that the dreams have gotten worse"

| >Audio 3
>"People cant see me anymore. I dont know how it happened, but I seem to have become completely invisible without even realizing it. It first occured to me when I forgot to wear a top and nobody in the street even batted an eye, I ran home embarrassed but then it hit me that nobody had said a single thing. I tried it again, and there you had it. I couldnt get anyone to even acknowledge me, even the store's camera doesnt show me on it"

| >"I dont know whats happening to me. But for some reason, I cant say I'm afraid. Its like, the dreams are way more horrifying if you ask me... I dont ever want to feel myself become one with the wall ever again. Nor see that damn thing... God."
>Static overcomes the recording, and stops after a few minutes
>"Yeah, that was rough. I cant sleep knowing I'll get to see that again"

| >Audio 4
>"I think I dont have a body anymore. The reason why I'm saying this is simple. I tried to commit suicide after I saw that last nightmare yesterday, I fell asleep on accident after my 74th hour awake... I just couldnt take it, the screaming, the everything, the kids, jesus christ what the FUCK was that... I tried to starve myself to death following that, only to realize that in the last fourteen days. I havent eaten once in the first place. I'd forgotten"

| >"I tried everything, and although I can touch myself, things go right through me now"
>"I'm terrified. If I cant even die, that means I'll have to sleep again. I dont think I can bear that much longer"
>The girl starts sobbing
>She breaks down completely as static overcomes the recording once more
"I-#$ not -@&_#---7@-$ fair"

| >Audio 5
>"I tossed the computer, I dont even know how I made the call or who I did call to take it away, but its gone now. I havent slept in fourty days now. It all blends in together now... I cant even remember anything past my breathing and all the faces of people around me are going hazy. I dont want to sleep. I cant sleep. But, I dont want to live like this either. I dont want to forget myself....."
>The voice is monotone, completely unfazed by anything

| >"I just... God, what do I want. I forget..."
>A strident note is played and a sound like that of an ejected cassette is heard.

>A piece of footage is uploaded.
>A tall building
>The moon behind it
>People, tons of people
>They all walk in the front door, climb the stairs and shove themselves off the roof.
>They fall down, shatter the earth.
>And they get back up, and try again, their bodies just slightly more damaged than before
>The cycle repeats, endlessly

| >Endlessly it repeats

| >Endlessly it repeats

| >Endlessly it repeats

| >Come now, join the cycle too friend.
>Meet me, and look at me in the eyes.
>Cower not in fear for what you have seen, brave the past and created the future

>I SHALL AWAIT, DEEP WITHIN THE HEART OF THE BEAST
>COME TO THE RENDEZ VOUS WHERE NO ONE IS EXPECTED, AND I WILL BE THERE.
>EYES LIKE MILKY WHITE
>BODY LIKE A PHANTOM
>AND YE SHALL FEAR MY HOLLOWNESS
>BUT DROWN WITHIN IT ALL THE SAME
>FOR FEAR IS ONLY A SIDE OF THE EVER LASTING LOVE

COME TO THE PLACE WHERE IT ALL STARTED.

| >"There wasn't supposed to be anyone watching tonight"
>The light of the building still beats
>Serina smiles
>"Are you sure you're not ready to leave?"

>NO, NOT YET
>FOR HE IS STILL OUT THERE
>THAT THING
>OH SO HOLLOW OF SENSE
>AND I CANNOT FACE IT ALONE
>FOR IT IS MANY MORE
>PLEASE IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS
>HELP THEM
>I'M BEGGING YOU
>I CANNOT DO MUCH HERE
>BUT I AM SURE YOU ALL WILL FIGURE IT OUT
>THE WAY TO STOP THAT THING
>I LEAVE IT TO YOU
>/CYB/
>GOOD LUCK

| Mmm... -CN

| >An image is posted
>A red phone booth, its windows broken.
>A map data is attached.

|

| i

i dont

what do we do with this??????

-DEADEYE

| Well I'm going to check it out. -CN

| >>698875
Not alone, I hope.

| >>698739
.........was this always red

were the windows always fucked up

i dont remember

-DEADEYE

| >>698977
i cant fucken read maps where the fuck does this lead

if its the underpass im gonna have a fucken meltdown

-DEADEYE

| >>698979
?????what if you know smth spit it out

-DEADEYE

| >>698980
I wish I knew something. All I am is worried

| >>698983
be lying if i said i wasnt too omae

-DEADEYE

| >>698993
Will you go with him?

| >>698998
...........if its where i think this is..... yea

why you like.......want in or smth?????didnt think randos were gonna crawl outta the woodwork to get involved in shit like this

-DEADEYE

| >>699003
...Sure.

| >>699006
that wasnt an invitation i just have no fucken idea why youre interested

kinda fucked up

-DEADEYE

| >>699014
I've never been called that before. Thanks.

| >>699037
uhhhhh ok ngl omae idk if saying """"""youre welcome""" is the uhhh.......right response here but uh

glad to......like.... check that off your bucket list or w/e????idfk

-DEADEYE

| >>699044
Yeah, I've started collecting a lot recently. It might as well be a lisr.

| **list

| >>699050
what else is on there

-DEADEYE

| >>699054

Jackass

| >>699059
boy i bet youre fun at parties wwwwwwww

-DEADEYE

| >The map is a bit corrupted, but it leads to downtown. Near a body of water.

| >>699086
oh for FUCKS SAKE

-DEADEYE

| Where is this

| >>699086 >>699087
Let me compare it to a city map. -CN

| >>699097
its GOTTA be the fucken underpass

-DEADEYE

| >>699087
... You're not going anywhere unless I'm coming.

-Hawkeye

| >>698539
I'll kill you, I promise I will make it as painful as possible

| tést

Total number of posts: 129, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1600845640

This thread is permanently archived