danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Roads

| have you ever felt like life is a matrix of main quests and side quests?

have you ever noticed how some roads, while always infinite and everlong, seemingly lead everyone in circles?

learn to track the patterns.

...there are many tools that we have which exist and are proven to work to this day, but which have been suppressed by those in power to the point of ridicule.

...If you're willing, I can teach you the way.

| you think yourself anonymous, eh?

100845 is my ID. Let us try this out as our first example.

1+0+0+8+4+5=18
1+8=9

Today, I am the 9 of this thread. Accurate, as the number 9 represents completion, transformation, and guiding wisdom.

I'd like to try my hand on a live volunteer. May our first guest enter the thread?

| Ur mom gay
Ur dad lesbian
Ur sister transgender
Ur whole gamily LGBTQ+

| >>697828
6+9+7+8+2+8=40/4. This is a great first lesson in the Law of Polarity, pay attention.

The number 4 manifests itself positively as stability, organization, professionalism and the like.

When manifested negatively, however, the number 4 becomes narrow-minded, overly pushy, and leads oftentimes to: Bullying...

| Another fun tidbit: 4s are also often extremely rigid, oftentimes needing to be correct. IE: Prejudice.

| Why r u using post number. First time u used ID. I call bs.

| >>125071
1+2+5+0+7+1=16. Misclicked. Sorry, new to this. But I can take this two ways:

16 is special, known as a karmic number. 16 in particular represents rebirth and change in isolation. If not held in check, it signifies loneliness, resentment at life, a lack of expressed emotion and intolerance.

When controlled, however, it can lead to a love of peace, analytical thinking, a good sense of humor and spiritual strength.

| But how would you use user IDs if it's numbers and letters~?
-Evening

| Tidbit two: 1+6=7 as well. 7 is marked by deep spirituality, logic, curiosity and analytical thinking. The 7 strives for perfection, but is also consequently intolerant, introverted and often lacking in emotion.

| >>2394e3
2+3+9+4+5(e)+3=26/8. All letters of the alphabet have corresponding numerical energies to them as well: simply the number of the letter in the alphabet reduced to single digits. A=1, B=2, E=5 etc etc...

| >>697843
Sooo...Z would be...8 then, right?
-Evening

| >>697844 Correct. 8 represents a well-organized mind with a great deal of drive and natural reliability, as well as ambition and endurance.. When manifested negatively, aspects of stubbornness, dogmatism and impatience come to the fore, coupled with materialism, entitledness and authoritative attitudes towards others.

| The important thing to remember is that number energies don't always fully manifest themselves as either polarity, and oftentimes people exist in a grey area in-between the many number energies that affect them.

| if you've ever looked at an astrological horoscope and felt like it was incorrect, this was likely why.

| >>697845
However...With the result you got from my ID...It was 26/8! Wouldn't that be...3.25? Would you simply round it down to 3?
-Evening

| >>697850
oh dear student, it wasn't meant to be 26 divided by 8. It was 26/8 because 2394e3=26, 2+6=8.

| Always reduce to single digits unless it's a karmic (13, 14, 16, 19) or master (10, 11, 22, 33) number.

| So in this case, 2+3+9+4+e+3=26, and 2+6=8, so I wrote the result as 26/8. This is standard formatting.

| >>697855
You say standard formatting...It just seems a little confusing to me~
-Evening

| >>697856
I apologize if I am moving too quickly. sometimes I forget that other people weren't born for this like I was.

It is a vast range of knowledge and I do not intend to teach all of my methods either. This is moreso an opportunity for me to experiment. Testing out my skills. So far, they seem to be pretty good.

| however, all of this aside, my goal wasn't to gloat about my teachings...it was to use them.

What if I told you that I could tell you more about yourself than even >>>you knew, with only your name and birthday?

| >>697862
Mmmm...Name and birthday huh...Okay~! Just Evening born...9/16!
-Evening

| Dude if you think shits like roads or whatever, just speed down them. The only numbers that matter are how over the speed limit you are, which even that only barely matters

-EZBreezy

| >>697863 (Crap, didn't think the year through, that's necessary...I guess, what's your character's age? I'll use that as the other two numbers after 20 to fill the "20XX" of the year respectively. Typically you do need month, day and year for it to work.)

| >>697871
(My character is 25~ Or so she claims~)

| "Evening" = 5455957
5+4+5+5+9+5+7=40/4
Your Growth Number is 4, with an added 0 vibration for spirituality and universal depth. Likely a perfectionist at heart, a hard working self-starter who's likely a bit more in the clouds than other 4's would be, who are typically grounded, down-to-earth and disciplined planners.

| Vowels: eei = 559
5+5+9=19/10/1
Your Inner Dreams number is 19. Karmic number, so not reduced. Deep inside you prefer to be independent, innovative and ambitious, likely wanting to be a leader deep inside but not yet taking the proper actions to do so. Negative aspects range from fear of routine, to egotism, to outright open aggression. Balance will be achieved when you take the time to learn how to accept help from others.

| 7250???

| Consonants: vnng = 4457
4+5+5+7=21/3
Your Outer Personality number is 3. Ever the entertainer, you outwardly derive great pleasure, and give much to others, by being the life of the party. Exceptionally quick wit and a generally bright outlook. Be wary of spreading yourself too thin, and wearing out your energy, dear.

| >>900c8a Is that...Goroawase, I detect? Interesting choice of dialect.

Sadly, afraid I can't read it.

| Either way, "Evening", before I continue, I would like you to verify the validity of some of the things I have posted. I want to know if this is working. I'm sure it is, but I want to know for certain, if I can.

| What is going on in this thread... -CN

| >>698014 I use ancient cosmic number algorithms to dissect souls and learn about people's true natures.

| >>697895
Hmmm...Almost everything is pretty accurate, I think...Though the Inner Dreams is a bit off...
I've been a leader before, and I don't want to be one again~ There's way too much work and management involved~
Also, I don't think I'm very egotistical...If anything, I don't think much about myself! I think everyone else is wonderful!
One more thing...I don't think I'm that aggressive unless it's a combat situation~
-Evening

| >>697887

| >>698134 Those are expected negative manifestations of those energies. Egotism can also manifest as a negatively-inflated view of the self, one of constant self-criticism instead of self-celebration. Both are different forms of egotism existing on different sides of the coin.

However this is only a mere peephole into the myriad of different energies that make you. Many nuances must exist for truly varied life experiences.

| Known world has its own algorithms indeed. Every person being scripted by its environment during its existence till its end. But is there any end?

| >>698054
Not sure how inaccurate that is when you use randomly generated post numbers for that. -CN

| >have you ever noticed how some roads, while always infinite and everlong, seemingly lead everyone in circles?
It's by design to avoid oneway traffic congestion. If you're going home from work but see one way is stopped, just loop around the other way.

| >extremely rigid, oftentimes needing to be correct. IE: Prejudice.
Needing to be correct is not prejudice. Prejudice is inherently wrong. If you're prejudiced, you cannot be correct. The only way to be correct is to defer judgement until sufficient facts are available.
>All letters of the alphabet have corresponding numerical energies to them as well: simply the number of the letter in the alphabet reduced to single digits. A=1, B=2, E=5 etc etc...
No, no. It's A=10, B=11, E=14,,

| >>698196 Well, considering that the past and future do not exist, and that all that exists is the present moment, I suppose we won't know if there's an end until it comes.

>>698455 Nothing is random.

>>698602 One might say this could be an example of one of the ways we mimick our internal worlds externally.

>>698604 Wrong sense of "correct". "Correct" doesn't necessarily mean "true". Also, your number system is not mine.

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1600722803

This thread is permanently archived