danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
conspiracy theories thread

| I don't remember ever seeing one of these.
Almost as if there is some force that is trying to make it so people don't think about the mass amount of conspiracy and craziness that goes on in the city and wants people to avoid discussing it on the board and is trying to prevent this from going out but HAHAA I came prepared and I am ready to speak about the truths of this city.

| There's not much in the way of conspiracy theories back in Florida, mostly because no one in Florida keeps their messed up nonsense secret.
- SciFox

I don't know about that... I've seen some pretty creepy stuff out in the national forest.
- BrittanYs

Okay, true. Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't faced any deforestation yet. But this guy probably wants to here about conspiracies here in GC.
- SciFox

| CN's magnum dong is secretly a being of its own.

| There are time travelers, planes walkers, and persons from alternate realities all around us, but normies shrug them off all the time.

| Let not your eyes see truths, but gather and tell stories of deception. -Uni

| I love a good conspiracy theory as much as I do urban legends

(☆▽☆)

Anyone remember that scary phone booth murder years ago? I hear that a corp was behind that! Wanted to test some new kind of black ICE or something. Scary drek ww

Σ(°△°|||)︴

-nanashi

| i love conspiracy theories in videogames "^^

| or about users of communities

| I heard Big Neil has a huge dong. -Big Neil

| What for do men need nipples for?

| I heard there's a dude who shoved a toilet paper roll tube up their ass and has been missing for a few months... and that one's already from a few months ago...

| Any ideas about 311/811?

| >>686105

Lolololol

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1596890748

This thread is permanently archived