danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any gift ideas?

| What it says in the title, looking for something to surprise my girlfriend with, any ideas?
-Red 9

| Well well. Would you look at that. What about giving her a gun? I kid, I kid. Try chocolates. -r386

| >>685063
Well, I already got her a pistol and she enjoyed shootint it, so I don't think she would need another one. Chocolates could be nice, any recommendations for chocolates?
-Red 9

| >>685081
What's those round balls of chocolates are called again? They are wrapped in golden papers. Hey, if you are lucky you might even inherit a factory from those balls too, who knows. -r386

| >>685085
Yeah, no idea either. I will try looking around for them, any other idea about gifts women like?
-Red 9

| >>685085
Wasn't there some chocolate from Germany named that? Some French name iirc. -Rada

| >>685109
Cool, I'll try to look into it.
-Red 9

| Maybe it's called Ferrero? Or is it Lindt? Iirc both of them have round ball shaped chocolates. I remember my ex really like eating them.

| >>685557
One of these. I'm not great at remembering confectionaries. All I know is, when they're sweet I'll take them, no questions asked. -r386

| >>685557
Great, I will try looking for some of those. Should I get flowers too? What flowers do girls like?
-Red 9

|

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1596732756

This thread is permanently archived