danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Little Corner News: Jinterprise interview

| Interview with Argyle Jin
Andrew Hawson: We here at Little Corner News would like to welcome Argyle Jin, CEO of Jinterprise and now supplier of public power in Glitch City. Mr. Argyle How are you today?
Argyle: I'm very well Andrew, business has been going well, and this new contract is a sign of good times coming forward.
Andrew: Indeed, Now the supplier of estimated 2/3rds of Glitch City's power, let alone your assets abroad. Those super conductors do wonders don't they.

| Argyle: Yes with our super conductor technology developed by my grandfather we've been able to expand and a great rate. It allows us to keep our prices low because of the low maintenance.
Andrew: Truly the Rockefeller of our Generation. We know you're also in line to inherite the Sumaragi Conglomerate manufacturing plants due to the death of Jinzo Sumaragi.

| Argyle: That isn't entirely true. I am the perspective heir however, Jinzo Sumaragi's body was not found, he was only declared dead due to being missing.

| Andrew: Ah, my mistake. However this would be incredibly beneficial as it would allow Jinterprise to pay nothing more than the manufacturing costs for your smaller engines and generators.
Argyle: That's true. Which means we could afford to drop our prices at least 2 percent and still make a profit.
Andrew: Amazing! Are you planning on doing that
Argyle: As you know we had a rough second quarter this year so maybe not initially however it is within the future

| Andrew: Lets talk about your daughter. Jaquilen Jin. With the death of your wife some years ago in that terror attack, my apologies for bringing that up, she is definitely your expected heir. Though she faces criticisms for not being as business-focused as you and your father. What do you think?

| Argyle: I have to admit my daughter does get distracted. However I feel she can see the future of this business much more clearly than many corporations can for their own business, let alone their vision for our business.
Andrew: Do I sense some tension there for those criticisms? Its well known you do not take kindly to think involving your daughter.

| Argyle: [Laughing] No, no I most certainly don't.
Andrew: [Also Laughing] I suppose that's fair. Not like most will try anything with you around. However are you worried? Your daughter being 23 now and doesn't seem to be looking for anyone to marry. With no heir this would break Jinterprise up to the shareholds just like JoyCo.
Argyle: I'm not worried.
Andrew: Well that appears to be all the time available, thank you again Mr. Jin.
Argyle: Thank you Mr. Hawson. Have a good day.

| Corrections: Jinzo Sumaragi is not missing. Yaragami Sumaragi is the missing respective heir. The mistake came about due to a scripting error where we had posted a scrapped part of the interview. We at LcN would like to apologize for this mistake on our part, both to our readers and Argyle Jin for any trouble caused.

| Reee, why you forgot all those important stuff like: , and . ? What a dolt was writing this? -Jules

| Ma'am, please. We have a very hard working staff and many articles to go through every day. We also have many many people to go through when it comes to those articles. Our structure is very important for business.
-Deputy Director of Human Affairs of Little Corner News Public Relations Department

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1513564348

This thread is permanently archived