danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting) Graham's Apartment (Part 2?)

| >Graham anxiously sits on his couch petting his cat... It's been awhile since he seen Jules and now shes angry... Or maybe she might be happy? Probably not... He's just trying to think positive... Maybe he could weave his way out of this and they will be sitting on the couch cuddling. Deep down he knew that he was in deep shit and that's not gonna be happening.

| >A knocking on the door is heard throughout the apartment, the person on the other side of the door seems confident, stubborn and won't go away - unless the time her knocking gets properly attended.

| >>68177
>Graham sighs and gets up, his cat running away to hide. He opens the door.
"H-Hi Jules... How have you been?"
>He says trying to make the situation a little bit smoother.

| "Hi, Graham. I had a relatively good mood so far since i have managed to get my hands on some rare stuff to 'embody' Mozart and Salieri. But, as i have noticed - you haven't been loosing time during my abscence as well, and you were up for some rare stuff too. So, the panties collection, huh?..."
>Jules have touched his chest with her tiny arm as she was coming inside.

| >>68398
>He looks down at where she touched him
"W-well... I'll go get it!"
>He almost seems excited as he closes the door and runs to his bedroom, he comes out proudly holding a quark board with a certain amount of panties, all of them have names on them and years below them.
"See? They have the names of the girlfriend and the years active with her!"
>He says pointing to multiple ones, one says Ruby under it while another says Hannah dated 2068-2069 underneath.

| >The Ruby one seems not to really have the date under it, and another saying Erin 207x-207x seems to be the most well sexual. The last one reads Katsuki with 2067-2067 underneath.
"I sold the Kira Miki panties on the deep web and well... I got tickets to the concert if you wanted to go... Its on my birthday so that's what we can do for it!"
>He seems a bit excited for it strangely but seem that its just from showing Jules.

| >Jules sighed, and then spoke.
"At first i was going to rush in here, to yell at you and to make you dispose of your ex's underwear collection by burning it. I was really, really pissed off when i found this out, and even more that you never told me by yourself, even through you have promised. But that would be pretty much wrong to do it that way. So, i will allow you to keep them, but never ever you will try to obtain a girl's panties. I made myself clear on this."

| "W-What about yours?"
>He asks somewhat nervously, of course he never really would get a hold of a girl's undergarments while seeing someone but he used the thing more like a memory board than something he finds odd pleasure from. He knew it was kinda fucked up to some degree but he always tries to dismiss that feeling he gets.

| >The girl stuttered for a moment. Her face didn't went red as Graham might expect, she was jjst staring at Graham, pondering on the answer, so the pause took more time that both of them expected.
"Does that mean you are breaking up with me?"

| "No! god no! I just thought I might..."
>He realized that what he said didn't come out as he wanted.
"I just wanted them for the poster board..."
>He blushes heavily and looks embarrassed.
"I'm sorry if that came out wrong hun..."

| "Hey. Graham. Don't get nervous. Having weird traits that you don't eventually show off to everyone is fine. Everyone got them, even if they deny it. Let us come up.with a conclusion - you will have my panties, but, in exchange, you will give up on the idea of acquiring other girl's undergarnments. Ok? Promise me you won't."

| >>70655
"I promise..."
>He looks at the board almost nervously as he looked back at Jules.
"That's fair but do I get to keep these?"
>He says... He kinda had a attachment to these undergarments... They kinda told stories... Stories that he might even share with Jules...
"Anyway...Do you want to cuddle now?!?"
>He asks almost acting like a dog hearing that its about to go on a walk.

| "You ate free to do whatever you want with those you already have." >She shrugs, after approaches Graham and snuggles into his chest.
I'm already treated you unfairly when i forced you to give up on your hobby, no matter it's pretty weird and perverted. So, count the permission to keep them as an apology..."

| >>72098
"No, no If you don't want me too then I won't"
>He places his hand on her head as he sighs.
"I'm just stressed and all with Megachristmas coming up y'know? Birthday and stuff too..."

| "I-I just..."
>He sighs...
"I just have a lot going on...Its hard on me"
>They stand there for a second taking his sweet time.

| >He pulls back.
"anyway... Do you want to go to that Kira Miki concert?"
>He looks down at her
"It will be crowded though... Just as a heads up..."

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1513699968

This thread is permanently archived