danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
HEY FAGGOTS!

| My name is J.C, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day watching stupid simsense sticks. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any snatch? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than slotting to pictures of the loli /burg/ mascot.

Don't be a razorkid. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the gravball team, and starter on my zero-g wrestling team. What sports do you play, other than "jill off to naked drawn dynaforce hentai"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Drek was SO wiz). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

| Cool, a repost, someone can't be bothered to actually be original in their shitposting.
-Impulse

| >>677822

Sounds like FAKE NEWS. You're just a faggot who should kill herself.

| >>677826
Come on, man, atleast pretend to try and be original. Maybe switch up the insult a little, otherwise I'm inclined to believe you are just a retard with no brain.
-Impulse

| >>677827

Sounds like FAKE NEWS. You're just a faggot who should kill herself.

| >>677830
Don't worry, little buddy. You will eventually grow up and be original. Keep trying, I believe in you.
-Impulse

| >>677831

Can't fault her persistence though.

| >>677831 >>677838

Sounds like FAKE NEWS. Y'all just FAGGOTS who should kill EACH OTHER.

| >>677845
Ey, he said something new! See? I knew you could do it. Just keep going.
-Impulse

| >>677821
Instructions unclear, I am fat AND have a fiance. What do? -CN

| >>677981 but you're are fat AND have massive tent. That's not the case for these razorkids

| >>677987
Dick size isnt the end all be all. -CN

| >>677992 not like I can say anything cause I have none

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1594381413

This thread is permanently archived