danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[STREAM] ?

| >A livestream appears on the matrix, with no special markings, no advertising, nada, zip, zilch... except two traits.

>There's a timer at the bottom right which is counting down. It seems to have begun at 24 hours, and by the time you enter, it's already down to 1334 or so.

>To the side are two buttons- they are labeled "Yes," and "No." Instructions are written next to the buttons:

>"For everytime Y is pushed, more information will be revealed. For everytime No is pushed, the-

| >steps will be reversed by one. Each Y press is a step forward, each N press is a step backward. Some actions require more Y presses to activate, and the same number of N presses.

>Cheating is not tolerated. For everytime someone cheats... there will be...

>...repercussions.

| >The clock is ticking. Would you like to play?

| >D͟es̵ig̴n͢a͠t͝e̴: d̢ng͢r̴-677҉7̢48,͠ ͠as:͏ ̸PoI̷-̛Y̸-͏m-6҉7͏77͝48̡
>Perf͜o̧r҉m:̀ ͘pr͝òb́e͡,&̧ l̢ist̢:̸ ǹodes̸ fr̴om: P̕o̡I͡-Y-̷m̶-̀67774̡8 ̴t́o:͟ ͞Po͠I̧-Y͢-m-̴677̵7͜48̧-s̕o͏ur͠c̸e̸
́>͏Pe͘r̛f҉or̸m, co͘n͘scious̕:͏ ̴i҉n͘t͡erce͟pt:̢ co̵n̕ńection͢s̡ t̕ó: ̕PoI̶-͏Y-͢m͜-6́7̵77͜48,͟ t͟yp͡e̴: ̷e̷xt̕e̵rnal,̛ ̨ex̧ce̕pt̷ion̢:̶ [̡no̷d́è-̡Y͞ie͟-̸ma̢ar-t̴e͏l͏e ̡t̨o̡ ͡PoI-̧Y-̴m̸-6̴77҉748͢]̢

| >>677753

Y̶o̵u̸'̸v̵e̵ ̸m̶e̸t̸ ̸w̵i̵t̶h̸ ̵a̷ ̶t̷e̷r̷r̶i̴b̸l̸e̶ ̵f̴a̵t̴e̷,̶ ̴h̸a̵v̴e̶n̷'̷t̴ ̸y̶o̷u̶?̴

>The countdown cuts in half... to six hours, thirty two minutes, and forty-five seconds.

| >El͜ev̷a̸te: P̛oI-Y͢-m-677748̸ t͜o: ͘P͞o͝I̵-R-m-̡6͢7͜774͏8͏
́>̀Pe͜rform͠,͠ ̷cons͏c͝ious:͡ loc̛at̶e: f͜ir̸s͜t bo͝u͟n̢c̀e fr͠o͟m̵:͡ P̢o̷I͞-R-̡m-̵67̶77̸48̸ ̵to: ̷Po̶I̧-r-m͝-͝677͏7͝4̧8̶-͠sòurc̢e͟
̕>̧A͜ttempt͏, c̶ons̸ci̛ous:̀ APDo̡S̕ ̀ącti̕o҉n͟ ͝o͟n͞: ̧t̕arget̷ ͟n̨o̧de

| >>677767

D̴i̸d̴ ̸y̷o̶u̶ ̷t̷h̷i̵n̸k̴ ̶y̴o̶u̴'̶r̷e̸ ̸t̴h̴e̴ ̴o̷n̴l̷y̶ ̸o̷n̸e̵ ̵h̴e̶r̷e̷ ̶w̴i̷t̶h̷ ̶a̷ ̸g̴r̵u̷d̸g̶e̷?̷

>The countdown cuts in half again... to two hours, forty five minutes, and thirty seconds.

T̸h̴e̷y̷ ̷c̵a̵n̶'̶t̵-̷W̷O̵N̵'̸T̶ ̶p̸r̶o̴t̸e̷c̶t̸ ̷y̶o̶u̷.̴

| >P̵erform, ̵c͜o̕n̡sc̷i̡ous: trian̕g̶ula̛t̡ę: h҉o̶s͟t p҉l̶a͠tf̢o̧r͘m͝ serv͘e҉r: ́fòŕ: Po҉I͡-R-m͡-677͡7͟48͘,& ҉d͜es̡ig̸n̴ate̸: ͟a҉s̵: [t͡ars̕e̷r͢v͘-̢Po͡I-R-m-6͡77̢7͢4҉8]
͞>P͜e҉rfo̶rm, ̀c̨o̷n͏s̕cįo̕u͢s: ͞an̶al͝y̧s͝e: h̡ar̶dw͏a̸ré ̡co̢m̧p̷o̢s̨itio͞n f̧o͞r͢:͝ ́[͏ţars͜erv-PǫI̵-R̛-͢m-̶6̵77̨7͠48]
͘>Att̛ȩmpt, c̛ons͢ci͝ou͜s̡:̶ ҉p͟h̸la̢s̸h̷i͜nǵ ͝a͢c͘ţio͟n on͟: [͜t͟ar͟se҉r͘v͡-̛Po̸I-̛R-͠m-҉6777͏48]͢

| >>677773

A̵n̸d̵ ̸y̷o̶u̶.̷.̷.̸ ̶c̵a̷n̷n̵o̸t̴ ̴p̷r̵o̴t̸e̴c̸t̵.̷.̷.̶ ̴T̴H̸E̸M̴.̷

>The countdown forces itself to zero...

>Suddenly, the screen brightens to showcase someone sitting on a chair with a tarp draped over their face and body, clearly convulsing. As the body continues to convulse violently, the tarp raises, showing a young girl in a private school uniform, her skin pale and IV's stuck into her arms and neck.

>Her body violently snaps backwards on the chair and goes still

| >DUMP: Analysis, user >>677753 >>677767 >>677773 database//

>ASSESS: Userhost unknown, P.O.L. negative.

>TRANSFER: Precinct 33, CC: [SeniorStaffGroup]

RE: [email protected]

| ≯D̵e͞e̶scalat̢e:̸ ̧Po̧I͡-̀R-m̸-6͡7͠77̛48͠ ͟t͠o̢:͘ ̵P̧o͢I-Y̛-m-͏67̨77͏48̀
̶>C͡eás̛e҉:͞ ̴interc͟ep͝tiòn:̵ f̴o̶r:҉ ͘co͞nne͝c̕t̡ion҉s͢: to: P͠ǫI͟-͘Y-̵m͘-̢67̸7̷74̷8͟,̕ t͢y̶p̡e͏:͏ e̸x͜t̶e͏rn̡àl̕
͜>Archive:͠ ͝P͢oI-̢Y-̢m-677748̛
>͞P͏e͟r͘form̧:͘ R͏o͞u̶t̀i͡ne:͜ for:҉ ͢P̷o̵t͢e͡n̷t̶ìa͝ĺ C̷o̢gni̶tivę Thr͘ea͞t҉s҉,̧ ty̛p͜e:̴ C͘las̴s͞ 1,&͡ ͡Class͞ ̢2,&͡,͘ ͜Clasş ͟3

| >̵Rel͟a̕y:̶ m̴edi͡a f͡ro͏m͟: ͢archi̴v͟e͞: Po͏I-Y-m͝-͏6͏7̵7͞7̷48 tơ: n̴od͝e:̵ ̧inte͡r͝nal͜
̵>͠C̴r̶o҉ss̴-ŗefèr͏enc͡e̡:͏ ͡arc̨hive͢:̶ ͢me͠dia̕-̷P͠oI̷-̧Y-m-͢67͘7̨74͏8 with:̵ arc͘ḩiv͟e: [̸G̛CP͜D͠-XXX͢X̨-̸X͜X̸-͘X͡X-͡Kidna͜p̨p̸i̴ngs͝-&҉-Mi̷s̕s͘įng҉-P̴èr͢sǫns] f̴o͏r͟: ̵v͢isua̛ļ sim̛ilar̴itie̸s̨

| >̕C̨r͏o͡s͟ś-r̀e͘fe̢r͞en͠çe: ͞ar͢c̕h͢i͘ve:͞ me͢di͡a-P҉oI-͘Y͢-m-̕6͏77748 w̴it̡h: ar͡chive: m͝èd́i̢a-[X́X/X̀X́/̧XX̕X̴X͠-̀G̀CPD-SURV]̷ f̸o҉r͞: ̛vis͠úa̛l̴ si͏milarìtìes

| >C̵r͟os͜s-̧re̴fe͝ren͘ce:̀ a̸rc͟h͝i̷v̸e̷:͏ ̸me̕d҉i͏a̸-Po̧I̴-Y-́m-͘6̡77҉7̛4̢8̀ w͠it͡h:̢ ̢a̵rch̡iv̷e͠:͜ ̵mędi̕a-̶[͞Gl͝itc̴h-̕Ci̶t̷y-Depa̢rt͜m̴én̨t͜-of͜-E̛du͡ca͟t̴i͢o̷n-͝şt҉ude͟nt͜-̀da̕tabás͝e-̵d͠u͡mp҉-xx̛-̸xx-xx̷x͠x͝]͢

| >>677788

/run CCCCCOMBOOBREAKER.exe
Play: soyouthinkyoucandance.mpx

/fx_active wall_drill = Y

/ASSESS: Detect brainwave match = N

Play: veryinteresting.mpx

/open prt_ocean: DATAMINE set = TRUE

>>677789

>Warning: There are over twenty three matches since March 207X dated three years ag-

>Warning: There are over twenty five matches since Feb-

>Warning: There are over thirty nine matches since August 207X, dated three years ago. Would you like to refine your search?

| >>677794

>92% cross match-

>PROFILE: Joyce M. Eagleton, Age 16, Middleton Highschool, Glitch City.

>Port scanning detected, attempting to disconnect USER:[ERROR]

| >C͞rơs̵s̶-r̢e̛fe̵ręnce͞:̶ árch͜i͠v̧e̡: me͞di͡a-P̀oI-͏Y-m͜-͝6̀77̴748 w͠įth̕: ̷a̕r̷chivè: gr͠o͞up͝: med̸i̡a̕-[̴GCP͘D͜-S̸ŲR̴V] so̵rt̵ by̶:͠ from̢: 01̛/0͟1/2́0͘7̢X̡ ̀t҉o:̷ 3̀1̧/̧03̸/̧20́7X̢,̶&͠ d̸esi̴g̛na̢te͢: ̕[̶S҉URV͏-6̵77̶748͢]͞
>͡P͢erf͘or̵m̴, c̕o͡ns͜c͘iǫus͢: s͜ṕecif̛y̡:͏ moveme̶nt ̀p͠a̛t̸t͡ern͟ ̶for:́ ̵jǫy͏ce͠-m-eag̡let̴on̷ ́ran̸g̵e͘:̧ ̷2̕4 ̧h̶oưr͘s,& desi̶ģn͏ate͠:͡ [P̷ATTÈRN̕]

| >̡C͡r̸ośs-҉r̕ef̢ére̢n̷c͏e: [̢S͠U͢R͠V-́6͘777͢4̨8͝] w͘itḩ:̡ [͘PA͘T͝TȨRN] fo̸r͏:̴ d̷i҉s̨śim̡i̴larit͝i̵e͏s,͞&͜ h͟i̴g͘hli͡gh̷t: ̷d̵át͝e, if͠:҉ ͠ĺa̧s͢t ob͝se̶rv̨ed̢:̧ [̕PA̕T̡T͏E͠RN]͝

| >>677824 >>677825

>Running search...

>Warning, you are accessing a restricted area- disconnect NOW or be subject to penal code 72(c)/b(iii)a-

>GCPD Traffic Camera, 05/23/207X, Midtown, Stuffer Shack #32 off Port Street- subject appears to be entering building...

>What follows is a few hours of recording this area- several customers enter and exit the building but the girl in question never seems to leave. According to the timestamp, it's been thirteen hours.

| >Reference: [Glitch-City-Department-of-Education-student-database-dump-xx-xx-xxxx] for: contact information, specify: if: Joyce M. Eagleton is: family
>Archive: media-[Port-Street-Midtown-05/23/207X-GCPD-SURV],& transfer, if: Reference=success, to: Reference-result.

| >>677836

>Reference = Success

>Result: Survived by: Dan Eagleton, Father,
>Address: 289 Middleton LN, Midtown, GLITCH CITY, APT #39

| >>677836

>GCPD.SYSOP."Crashmaker": UNKNOWN USER, your entries into restricted Matrix nodes have been recorded and filed- disconnect your deck and any other ASIST devices from the Matrix and surrender or suffer immediate derezzolution.

| >Ar͞c͡h̡iv͠e:́ ̡re̴fe͞r҉enc̸e͝-̵r̡e҉s͏u͢l̡t as: ͢[̸Po҉I͝-̸Y-ḿ-̸67͞7͘7̛48-͘v̸-FTH̶R]
>́S͘hu̶t̛d̛ơwn̢: no̷d́è-̡Y͞ie͟-̸ma̢ar-t̴e͏l͏e
>Co͞nnect̀i̕ón͡ te̸r͏m͏i͠ņat͢ed̨.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1594363671

This thread is permanently archived