danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Operation Bear Hunt

| Yo, resident cigar chomper here. Now that I'm back in action, who here wants to go on a treasure hunt? I have reasonable intel saying out in the grey desert. You know the place. Way past the badlands. It'll be like an old world road trip. With guns. And a Ghost or 2 depending on your state.

-LT

| Fuck me my head's still a bit light, I forgot to mention what was in the desert. Intel says its a BIG old world military bunker. Could have guns, tech, etc. Lemme know if anyone's interested. You know how to find me.

-LT

| ¿ɥǝ lnɟǝɹɐɔ oʇ ǝq ɹǝʌǝu uɐɔ ǝuo ʇnq 'ʎq ǝɥʇ ʎq ʇᴉɥsllnq uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sǝᴉƃolod∀

ǝɹns ǝʌᴉp ɐ ǝʞɐʇ llI
ƃuᴉʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ spunos sᴉɥʇ ɯɯɯH

| We're on a secure comms channel running from my own network out in the sticks. We'll be fine. Also I have 223 working with the system so this channel is clean.

-LT

| Treasure? Sounds fake but as if I have anything else going on

- Dusty

| >>674222
Mmmm fine...but if something dumb happens you owe me a soda
>{error user ident unconfirmed}

| Alright so that's me, my ghost 223, Dusty, and our funny mystery man. Anyone else in?

-LT

| Sounds interesting, I'm in.
-Red 9

| Alrighty then, so that's me, 223, Red 9, Dusty, and our mystery dude. The meetup coordinates are enclosed. When you get there, look for the Makeshift APC with the 6 offroad tires. We'll still need to hook up the trailer module before we head out. Make sure to bring whatever you deem as necessary.

[ENCRYPTED COORDINATES ENCLOSED...]
-LT
(Also add me on discord LoveTech#4719)

| >>675093
as you say then
Please don't be suprised if i bring some specialty equipment, figure some CQ stuff would be useful in a grinder like a building
>{user ident tag error!}

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1593637590

This thread is permanently archived