danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Official™ How The Hell Do I Get A Ticket To *Kira*Miki Concert thread

| Seriously, this shit is more difficult to get a hold on, than it is to break in and out of Phoenix Corps alone all guns blazing, while riding a crippled camel and armed with a water pistol.

| >>67182
Gotta be quick.
Or know people directly connected
- Blood Bank.

| I snagged a few, if you got the nuyen... -ErnieBlake

| I have a pair of miki's panties that probably cost more than my life... I could trade that in for a ticket I guess...
-8||8

| >>67660
Y—you.. wh–You know what, I'm not going to ask questions.

| >>67660
I swear it's like you just love getting in trouble with your girlfriend. -CN

| >>67699
Well those where a gift from a friend... Apparently a year ago he would break into Kira's house and cook her breakfast... He got ahold of her underwear drawer and picked me up a pair... So if I rejected it that would be rude...
-8||8

| >>67708
What kind of friends do you have!? -CN

| >>67719
Despicable ones, clearly.
-Blood Bank.

| >>67719
I dunno it was a hogh school friend...
-8||8

| >>67745
That only makes it worse! -CN

| >>67758
No! it wasn't in high school! hes like 26 years old!
-8||8

| >>67774
That's also just as bad! -CN

| >>67788
Ok its not that bad...
-8||8

| >>67801
Stealing underwear is very bad! -CN

| Heh its impossible.. I somhow got two -LightmanZX

| >>67812
but I didn't do it though... I think you're just jealous!
-8||8

| >>67820
You accepted it though! And why I'm a fan of her songs I'm not interested in panties you perv! Stop deflecting. -CN

| (*And while)

| All you need is quick big money.. or a robotic arm that can secretly grab tickets from people

| Haven't been caught.. never will.. hopefully -Lightman

| >>67821
hmm... Judging by the writing style you are! anyway I've already said that I really had no choice mostly because I can't reject the offer after all he's been through...
-8||8

| >>67869
I refuse to try to do this he said, he said thing with you. Justify it all you want with the gift giving thing, you know what you're doing. -CN

| >>67882
Besides I'm gonna sell it so I can buy tickets for Jules... Theres good coming from this!
-8||8

| >>67885
Sure... whatever man. -CN

| Hey, uh.. I'm heading to city hall right now. I've got a few extra tickets if anyone wants them! -KN

| >>67898
Its fine... I traded these panties online for two tickets... on the deepweb of course... along with 500 some zenny

| >>67898
Godspeed to you. If you don't mind a stranger tagging along, I'll gladly grab the next train. -Mercurio

| No problem, I'll be waiting down a block east. -KN

| Finally sold all the ones I found.. it is nice having a detachable arm that can move on its own -LightmanZX

| >>68279
... Is that not risky? It could get stuck somewhere. Or stolen. -Mercurio

| >>68241
Sorry, had to grab a coffee before I bounced. On my way now.

| It is.. but I usually use it in close quarters just incase.. I also keep spares -LightmanZX

| Plus it can be invisible.. so atleast its hard to notice -LightmanZX

| Unfortunatly thats all it can do until I get my new nano camo -LightmanZX

| any mods I should get for the arm? all I can do with it is control it on and off.. and also open cans.. because I have a hard time opening cans -LightmanZX

| >>68299
That's... A lot of things already installed. And you have SPARES? That must have cost a ton of money... But anyway, normal motor functions are the most important things, logically. I'd see about finding a way to seal it if it isn't already - you don't want dirt or other kinds of particles to get inside and mess with the intricate machinery.

| yeah I got spares.. like only two, even then the spares are just cheap only moveable ones -LightmanZX

| >>68312
I mean, a standard, even cheap knock-off version is better than nothing, right? It's why you got them in the first place. Either way, make sure you keep them clean as I said before. Aside from that, whatever you could want or need depends on what you do... What DO you need your arm to do?

| Probaly nothing ill need right now atleast.. best to save up then waste on random mods or even waste them on nano camo stuff for the room -LightmanZX

| >>68241
No problem. I was a bit distracted,so I didn't answer.

| -KN

| HELLO FELLOW RESIDENTS OF GLITCH CITY! OUR NAME IS LAZERIATHANOCALYPSE AND WE ARE A BRAND NEW METAL BAND BASED HERE IN GLITCH CITY! OUR MESSAGE: NO MORE BULLSHIT! SEE OUR FIRST CONCERT AND DEBUT OF OUR NEWEST ALBUM "METALCHROME" TOMORROW NIGHT AT NEKO PARK, AND DOWNLOAD OUR FREE MIXTAPE "LAZERPANZER" AT THIS LINK!
>HTTPS://WWW.DOWNLOADLAZERPANZERMIXTAPEHERE.FUCKYOU.ORG

SEE YOU THERE ASSHOLES, AND KEEP THE FIGHT AGAINST CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND TERRORISTS GOING WITH OUR MUSIC!

| Well now that's refreshing. -KN

| Not sure how great that would work out with the refugee shantytown there but let's see. -CN

| >>68745
Literal see.
-Blood Bank.

| Eww*

| They hit here.. never gonna listen -LightmanZX

| Id throw a rock at them.. but I don't know their location so it'll be impossible to hit

| S-So cruel guys... -CN

| Such a barbaric display from this community. Let the band be, they have understood their artistic means; they are best to be left to their own desires. -Uni

| Yeah.. best they thrive here then thrive outside where they would get actually hurt

| but mixtape? sounds too normal -LightmanZX

| >>69201
Shush. The earliest form of artistry is to express oneself, this band here might have decided upon themselves that the medium for them to do so was/is mixtapes.

However wrong they are comes closingly later, at first, they should have the willpower to push forward in what they dreamt of. -Uni

| better to see them first then to judge of course.. but people always try to judge from the cover -LightmanZX

| Y'all shouldn't go to the concert.

| >>71911
why?

| >>71913

Just trust me. Don't.

| >>71915
no seriously i bought tickets whats the rush

| >>71940
seriously freaking me out g/u/rl

| and i said serious before so now it's twice and i /mean/ it

| Probably just someone fromthat new band trying to leech miki's popularity, I'd just ignore them

| An interjection: maybe >>71911 is trying to say the truth. -Uni

| >>71954
i dont give a flying fuck about that what i want to know is if my ass will be blasted the moment i step into that dome

| >>71956
maybe. would be nice if they could say more than an ominous message tho

| >>71967
Do you have a ticket with you? However sure we are of what will happen there, better wait for more news to come. -Uni

| Everyone loves *Kira* Miki, who would attack a miki concert?

| ..warning, not message. you get the point

| >>71971
Fate never takes aim. For all we know there could be something that would happen in the concert.

>>71968
It would be eternally better, but this is enough to imagine what you may want to expect later. -Uni

| >>71970
yes i have a ticket. was going to meet up with a bunch of peeps i met on the 'net to make use of that discount.

| then split off after, but..

| Upright Tower. We sense something bad here. -Uni

| >>71988 Tarot!? I didn't think anybody still believed that stuff!

| >>71978
enough but not satisfying. i dont want to be played but im willing to listen

| ...? tarot..

| >>71994
It's a form of fortunetelling based of a specific deck of cards. -CN

| >>71991
Shush. The cards are of true nature, a representation of fate and what it holds.

With that said, we are feeling something off about everything here. -Uni

| >>71967
What makes you think the concert is going to be dangerous? -CN

| >>71911
Eat shit, drekhead. After the week I've had, ain't nothing stopping me from seeing Kira Miki this weekend. - Tiger Tim

| >>72002
cap'n, all kinds of bs happens in gc

| you know, too. i know of your exploits

| youre on here a lot lol

| >>72032
W-Well yes. It pays to be informed. -CN

| >>72032
exactly. :P it also pays to be cautious even if it bites you later

| and by that i mean a hole in my wallet. sigh

| >>72039 amen to that! -AG

| >>72032
even if my analogy(?) makes no sense you get the point right?

| >>72066
I suppose... -CN

| >>72078
yeah. and youre seeing the thick of it atm, what with the cipher and such. dont you think theres smth to be concerned about?

| cipher. poem. ..something.

| >>72085
There is a reason why the cards are clearly saying "disaster" — we wouldn't be too surprised if it's referring to this and what may come afterwards. -Uni

| >>72089
Yes I've made that connection already. I'm just putting trying to put the pieces together. -CN

| >>72092
if ill take what that g/u/rl said ill also listen to your magic cards.

| >>72094
godspeed, cap'n

Total number of posts: 95, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1513627688

This thread is permanently archived