danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any streaming chan fans?

| Been considering going premium for a while now, is it worth?

| She's kind of interesting admittedly. Wonder how she can keep all that energy up
-Jaquilen Jin

| As far as you want to see her humming Kira *Miki* songs ehile having a shower. Oh, and she ocassionally snores at night time often.

| she's pretty cute, wouldn't mind seeing some shower time tbh

| You guys make me sick, how much is the premium though?

| like $99.99 iirc

| which is honestly kinda cheap in this economy

| That's like 1000 zenny or so? Yea that's not that bad for a subscription deal. Man she must make pretty good cash with her popularity. -CN

| Yeah thats like what. A dinner.

| still, that many people subscribing must add up, being affordable means she's hooked a bigger audience.
not bad marketing, I say.

| I used to watch the streams not for the sex! Just to see her life... man she has a bad taste in pants...
-8||8

| >>66970
That seems like an awfully defensive comment... -CN

| >>66998
I'm not a total perv... I have a life y'know?
-8||8

| >>67003
If you say so. -CN

| >Not subscribing to premium for the quality and unscripted sex & nudity

Lmao u casuals. -Neil

| >Neil
Eh... Not really my thing.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>67024
Glad to know what one of your pastimes are. Personally not to my taste either though. Plus kind of got a girlfriend and all. -CN

| >>67024
we'll now I feel challenged so now I'll do it...Plus I guess I enjoy unscripted sex...
-8||8

| >>66931
Much more popular than should be, imo.
Don't understand the appeal of watching someone else live a life that they are putting on for show.
- Blood Bank

| >>67045
True I suppose. I've barely seen her streams but I guess she seems to ham it up a little. -CN

| >>67044
Aw kiddo kid yourself but Don't try to kid me with the starting "now", ain't we all nothing but mammals anyway? -Neil

| >>67034
A man's gotta have something to watch on the bathroom you know? Semi-pasttime would be more appriate. -Neil

| >>67055
I... see. Little bit too much info there but alright. -CN

| >8||8
You are aware of me seeing all the things you bring up in those threads, are you? - Jules

| >>67266
n-no... Well.... Do you want to meet up so we can talk?
-8||8

| >>67781
do you even have a brain lol

| >>67810
If I didn't I wouldn't be alive
-8||8

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1513355638

This thread is permanently archived