danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Woman found dead in Uptown, foul play suspected

| A body of a middle-aged woman, has been found charred and singed with traces of bruises and concussions. The GCPD is currently launching further investigation to determine the cause of death.

Witnesses have reported sighting two children before the presumed time of death. No further details were able to be corroborated, and speculations suggest that the woman was killed in an act of foul play by the two suspected children. -S*

| Clearly the geeknerd came back from the dead and used his children to murder some rich lady. /s

| I mean did the women have any kids? It's not often that a murder happens in rich central, much less by some kids. -CN

| >>662954
Good question. From what I can pull, she was a widow, but had four kiddies that aren't connected to her family tree. Adopted, maybe? -S*

| >>662916
I take that sarcasm really badly knowing this is more like a freak accident to me. -S*

| Children? Couldn't they be Lillim? -Doe

| >>663809
I don't have any intel to know otherwise. I'll have to buddy-buddy my GCPD pals to know more. -S*

| Wondering where the other two kids went though... -S*

| >>663891
Well where were they last seen? -CN

| >>664038
You're quick to ask question, eh? My data doesn't show anything for the kids (all of them). All we know is the woman had them. -S*

| >>664064
Hmm... and I assume no spouse? -CN

| >>664578
Just her. The house had her and her four kids. NMR killed her husband too, nothing to go there. -S*

| >>664611
So are the non missing kids in custody or something then? -CN

| >>664806
>>>shrug I don't know. They don't seem like it. Probably alive and is elsewhere? -S*

| >>664857
The kids are just left alone in the city somewhere??? Even though they might be suspects? -CN

| >>664860
Last I heard the GCPD had them, but that's it. I don't know anything about them. Probably taken to questioning? You can't really live with others without knowing who or what they are. -S*

| >>664865
I figure they'd at least be put into foster care or something or at least with extended family if that was the case. -CN

| >>664868
It's GCPD being incompetent at handling the case. The Uptown folks are scared that this may turn to a serial killer event.

That said, the families aren't even responding from what I hear. Poor woman. -S*

| >>664875
Not even surprised to be honest... hope the kids are alright as well. -CN

| >>664877
Might scar them for life. But if they are the ones who did this, they won't have a place in Uptown anymore, considering people here live for generations before they decide to peace out. -S*

| >>664884
Would the GCPD have any evidence it was them anyways? -CN

| >>664886
Again, knowing the GPCD >>>probably not. They'll put the two kids away, then strand them back after a few months.

Independent parties have found better evidences anyway. -S*

| >>664888
Which parties? -CN

| >>664896
Your typical shadowrunners and third-party detectives. Nothing like the smell of people wasting money because of fear. -S*

| >>664906
Hmm... I guess only time would tell if said fears were unfounded or not. -CN

| Any update? -Doe

| >>664982
Nothing great. The GCPD has found that these kids weren't native to GC. That could mean anything.

I'll dibs on the first PI that gets to me today. -S*

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1591169532

This thread is permanently archived