danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hi, I'm new here.

| Uh, hello! I'm quite new here, not really sure if this is the right place for this. I'm really sorry if it isn't the place, but I'm looking for a man. His name's Redford Bell. I would really appreciate it if anyone would get me in contact with him.

Oh, right, how rude of me. I should've introduced myself first. I'm Alix and I'm from Canada, if anyone have any tips they would like to share for when I live, I would be willing to listen.
-Alix

| Wasn't Redford that person with a gun model as a handle?

I suggest getting yourself a handle/username. It's not safe with your name and your origin out here. -r386

| >>662341
That does sound like him, do you know how I can get in touch with him?

Also, thank you for the suggestion, I guess it's a good thing Alix isn't my actual name, so I guess I'll stick with it.
-Alix

| >>662551
I don't have his contacts. He often goes to the board to post, you can camp here and wait. -r386

| >>662809
Oh, alright, thanks for your time!
-Alix

| Alix? What are you doing here?
-Red 9

Who's that?
-Impulse

It's complicated...
-Red 9

| >>662960
Red, is that you? Haven't seen you in so long. To answer your question, I'm going to move here. Can we meet up somewhere so we can talk?
-Alix

| >>662963
It is me, what do you want? I thought we were done. You were the one that broke up with me.
-Red 9

You never told me you had an ex?
-Impulse

Well, I didn't expect for her to show up.
-Red 9

|

| >>663592
Don't be like this, we are still friends right? I will explain everything if we can meet up.
-Alix

| Sorry, I haven't heard of him. -L

| >>663909
Alright, fine, where are you?
-Red 9

|

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1591171531

This thread is permanently archived