danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
If you could have any cybernetic enhancement which would you pick?

| Reposting this from the "ask a question" thread.

What are you gurls' most desired cybernetic enhancements, and also which are your least?

Personally I've always wanted an arm because of the potential to modify it and add extra functionality.

I'd never want cybernetic eyes, the potential for zooming and taking pictures isn't worth getting your sense of vision hacked by some script kiddie.

| Why don't you get an arm then, OP? You can hit up any shadowdoc for that, granted you have the nuyen... and probably a subscription to DocWagon.

| Well I already have two cybernetic arms so I'll pick... two more cybernetic arms, please.

Having your eyes hijacked by script kiddies sounds like a horrible time. I'd never get anything hooked up to my brain for this very reason. Remember what happened to those people from a few weeks ago? They were like walking corpses. Literally.

| >>717a1e I fully intend to but I wanna wait for the tech to be more advanced, and to experience more of my life with the sense of touch in both arms.

| >>90907e I don't know what you're referring to, what happened to those people from a few weeks ago?

| >>655251

As someone who regularly pulls the good ol "play dead" routine with weakly secured cybereyes, I can confirm. Others would confirm too, but they don't normally recover before getting double tapped.

-J.Slade

| >>655259
Apparently some proprietary brain 'ware made some poor SOBs behave like walking corpses more or less. I read some people got ahold of one of them and ran some tests. Honestly, what I saw in that thread scared me shitless so I plugged out.

>>655261
The thing is I saw one of them get their cranium blown out leaving nothing but a dangling jaw and the guy just wouldn't stop going! I just got the hell out of there.

| >>90907e That's some scary shit. Ironic outcome of upgrading to super-brain.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1589571197

This thread is permanently archived