danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(OOC) Getting started

| So how do we roleplay here? Are there any character profiles or anything that I could use as a reference.

| ok so you just post in the threads or just make your own about anything really, and anything that's not tagged with (OOC) can be seen as roleplay

posting in text thread = your character posting in a thread on the /u/ network.

posting in settings thread = your character show up at that place and actually interacts with people face to face.

here are some character profiles (dramatis personae threads)
>>>/cyb/thread/28725
>>>/cyb/thread/173940
>>>/cyb/thread/250353

| Make up a character, or really personality.

get into character

????

Profit

| oh and interact. a lot.

| You can also check the pinned thread for the wiki! It's pretty out of date but it at least has enough so you have a general layout of the city and some prominent-ish events. It's fine if you don't know everything though, half the fun of cyb is having your character organically getting involved in the different stories you want and learning over time. -CN

| >>652110
Is it fine if you don't read the wiki or study at all? I kinda dont want to but if it's frowned upon to be clueless I don't want to be a bother.

| >>652123
Nah you don't really need to at all either if that's what you prefer. It's mainly there as a refresher or for other people who may like what it has to offer. -CN

| >>652123 >>652131

Besides, its generally more realistic to be clueless unless you're playing someone who's supposed to know all or most things. It'd probably make more sense if you were creating a character that was born and raised in Glitch City, but most people start off as foreigners.

| >>652363 >>652131 >>652123
I would only add that if you're planning to add something more than a single bloke to the city setting, then you definitely need to do some studying. I think three Britains is enough, we don't need a fourth one.
-UKT

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1588819082

This thread is permanently archived