danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Back from the dead and looking for work!

| Hey y'all its your favorite prodigy runner the CN back from the deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! And my gang, the D Y N A M O F U C K S!

After we ripped Veriadicks several new holes we took a break and it's time to reclaim our rightful place as the best goddamn runners this piss-smelling shit hole has ever seen.

Offers starting at 20k nuyen for a smash and grab, but careful, we got a rep to keep and are only taking the good shit. Ya know, like whatever the hell's going on in Glitz.

-Cn

| Is this that Jack_Rabbit guy from Neo York?

| *blinks*

*squints*

Nani da fuck?

-Rigor More Tea?

| >>651325

what that razorkid? Naw man I melted his deck so hard he'd need to get more than just a new spine if he isn't 6 feet under ground ya know what im saying haha

-cn

| I've seen bad impersonation, but THIS one takes the cake. -Tower

| >>651328
No...no I don't.

| >>651330
That's cause hes being stupid. -Tower

| >>651330

He's DEAD, Johnson.

>>651329

Ey, gimme back my cake!

Mighty rude for ya to call me an impersonator tho. What are ya supposed to be, some kind of tarot master? lololol.

-cN

| >>651334
You can't kill people by decking. Especially when that guy fried himself half the time.

| Well this is neat.
-Serpent in the Garden

| >>651334
If you're the CN you say you are why dont you try and crash my connection then? -Tower

| >>651335

oh I beg to differ. You ever seen someone snap their own spine in two? Yeah I have, I've seen some shit man that you wouldn't even believe.

>>651339

haha maybe i just might! If the money's good!

-c n

| What fresh hell is this?

I'm getting some serious deja vu...

-White Tiger William

| >>651352
*sigh* Well thankfully I'm not doing THIS for money. -Tower

| >>651357

eh? Whatcha talking about chum-

| >>dabbs

ANOTHER ONE bites the DUST!

-0rfe0

| >>651359
I think this settles the legitimacy of this imposter. -Tower

| >>651362

You'll pay for that, cuntsucker!

-Mercury Ninety

| jUST YOU WAIT! YOU'RE DEAD, FAGGOT! DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD1

-Mercury Ninety

| >>651365
Are you even a different person, or the same girl on a different account? -Tower

| God the amount of chuuni from watching that stupid dynamoshow. Fuck's sake.

| >>651366

She's decking through our geeknerd's phone- no thanks to YOU, dickwad!

You're toast! You fucked in the wrong thread scummer! When our fixer, the account formerly known as Nano, digs up your hole, oh boi- you're gonna need a hole lot of lube.

-Sentient Engy

| This is getting a bit absurd.
-Black Panties

| I'LL SHOW YOU ABSUR oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh BLACK PANTIES! -Mercury Ninety

>>651376

| >>651378

hey dont get distracted! its probably just a massive weeb! as if the real black panties goes around online talking to people as black panties!

-Sentient Engy

| ... wait a minute. Are all of y'all operating in the same Matrix instance?

-M9

| >>651381

uUhhhh n-no?

-Mercury Ninety

| >>651380
I have done this several times.
Hoping my pressence can, I don't know make people calm down a bit?
-Black Panties

| >>651381

Why do you say that? That masker we bought's working as intend-

...oh.

-Sentient Engy

| >>651383

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

can I get your autograph the next time you save someone111!? i'm SO screenshotting this thread, posting in epic

-Mercury Ninety

| >>651382 >>651384
This is... so sad. -Tower

| What. Are you idiots. Doing?

-P5-U30-N-Y

| >>651385
Sure you could. So please don't impersonate friends of mine, okay?
It's important to seek your own identity and your own strength.
-Black Panties

| >>651389

brack pantsu!

>>651362

this asshole toasted our hero and friend, the great CN!

Pls, help!

-Mercury Ninety

| >>651387

AHHHHH, MOMBOT!

-Sentient Engy

| >>651387
How does it not hurt to look at your own handle -Tower

| >>651391
You know I have contact with the real CN, right?
Please don't do this stuff.
-Black Panties

| Man was ah dis dumb as a razorkid...

...acthually don't answer that. Naw ah warn't.

-M9

| >>651396

why do you speak weird? isn't this the Matrix?

-Mercury Ninety

| >>651395

That can't be! If you do then why is he vomiting all over the floor rn?

-Mercury Ninety

| >Tower

Rude, much? That's my factory designation. I didn't feel like choosing a personal, "human" name.

Besides, I can read it quite clearly. And so can these numbnuts, which makes their insistence on calling me "mombot" and variations thereof all the more annoying-

-P5-U30-N-Y

| >>651398
Maybe they tricked you in to thinking they were CN? I don't know who they are.
-Black Panties

| Just you idiots wait! When Nanobe gets here, he's gonna kick all y'alls ass!

-Mercury Ninety

| --and also our ass if we don't take down this Tower geek befor ehe finds out.--

-Sentient Engy

| >>651405
If you're in danger and being coerced by this other imposter maybe you'd like me to come by for your safety?
-Black Panties

| >>651401
You look like your wrote your license number online.
>>651405
Then what are you waiting for? -Tower

| I feel like I should apologize, but you didn't need to ruin his deck. That cost me a metaphorical arm and a leg, you know.

-P5-U30-N-Y

| >license number

...Wow. Hey, how about this- you go "slot" yourself, or whatever you meatbag types do with each other to facilitate unintentional procreation of your filthy, RNG genes, before I show you what it's like to not be able to do nightly backups?

-P5-U30-N-Y

| >>651410
I'm sure you're familiar what we do, you just do it with a pineapple. -Tower

| >>651406

That's cute, reaaaaaaal cute coming from someone who idolizes an underage psychopath with a panty fetish.

>>651407

They were waiting for *me*. You the idiot that burned out CN?

-NaN

| >>651408
Maybe dont pretend to be someone you're not, or you may end up with all of your electronics fried. -Tower

| >>651412
If by CN you mean the razorkid pretending to be him for a quick buck, then yes I did. -Tower

| >>651413

I don't need to pretend to be one of the best there is, genius. You think I'ma just let you mess with our crew and get away with it because you cheap shotted our decker?

-NaN

| >>651415
If your decker cant handle me what is exactly are your chances now? -Tower

| >>651416

Yer still sober? Props. Takes a lot of guts to post that drek after I just poo-pooed over that weak ass attempt to dive into my brain.

Hope y'all like the present. Not.

-NaN

| Pineapples? What do pineapples have to do with anything?

Also chief, don't kill anyone, please. We're supposed to have a reputation as... the good guys.

-P5-U30-N-Y

| Well suppose I'll drop by anyway.
-Black Panties

| >>651417
...What are you talking about? -Tower

| I'm bored.
>a pink lilim's face flashes in the vision of thread participants along with a large amount of static

| >>651420

Don't act coy, you had a pretty fancy chrome job but nothing I haven't seen before. Be glad I didn't fragging fry your skull, you two bit razorboy.

>>651419

Pass. Not into daddy/little play.

-NaN

| Wow, that was easy.
Even found the apartment number. Should be careful about using phones, your call logs can come up with em if someone knows what they're doing.
-Snake in the Garden

| What in the world was that just now?

-P5-U30-N-Y

| Glitz, apartment A-160.
ETA 3 minutes.
-Black Panties

| Looks like the fun is over for you lot. -Tower

| !!!!!!!

What have you done!? Are you trying to get us all killed!?

Nancy, grab C.N. and go out the back, I'll throw you the keys! HURRY UP!

-P5-U30-N-Y

| >>651427
konnichiwa.
knock, knock
-Black Panties

| >>651423 >>651425 >>651426

What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little dreks!? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Group 9, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on JINRAI, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top samurai in the entire JSDF. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fragging words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Matrix? Think again, drekhead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of deckers across Glitch City and your location is being BACKTRACED right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your lives. Y'all are fucking dead, razorkids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my goddamn keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Ares Macrotech and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little drek. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comments were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn chodechoker. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddos.

| >>651430
Oh just shut your maw before more drek spews out of it. -Tower

| >>651433

okay for what its worth that was pretty fraggin' funny.

ahma save it for later usage.

-M9

| >>651435
This is a weird word where the real Merc is stealing something from an imposter.-Tower

Total number of posts: 70, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1588521524

This thread is permanently archived