danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[meta, ooc] Happy Birthday /cyb/!

| Heya /cyb/, just wanted to wish you all a happy birthday! I don't post here very much, but I do read some of the threads. My favourites so far would probably have to be the Radio Wire threads. I thought it'd be neat to reflect on three years worth of cyberpunk, and see which threads/events/etc were your favourites.

| Radio Wire has to be on the top of the list for me too. It's fun seeing the interactions transpiring, baffling or not; by far the most immersive thread I can tune into randomly.

I'll say, happy birthday, /cyb/! It has been a good… two-or-so years here for me. I can't say I have contributed much, personally, but it's all fun here. -Uni

| Sss

| App

| Happy Birthday!

##Janitor:CN##

| Happy birthday!

| happy bird day

| Damn, it feels like its been longer than 3
-8||8

| Happy birthday /cyb/. I miss the random funny threads, like the event where it rained shibas or people harassed AI vending machines. Oh, and I think someone posted about their hedgehog? That was cute. -Nanobe

| Happy birb day
>IA

| Habby birdthday!
-random vigna

| Man it seems like a life time since that guy had a glut of Type-F heat lasers and tried to flush his heavily modified gold fish down the toilet, only to accidentally start a legend.

| Justice Wardrobe!

| Justice Wardrobe!

| So many cults and we're all still here! Hurray!!

- DotGif

| Happy birthday!!

-Tachi

| <3 /cyb/

-Noir

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1588653137

This thread is permanently archived