danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting) Graham's Apartment (continued)

| "Yes I did..."
>He says taking a sip of his hot chocolate despite burning his tongue on it. He looked over to Ruby's "sister" who hasn't said a word since they have arrived.
"Well its nice that you're very supportive of my decision, and hope you find someone for yourself as well.
>He takes hold of her hand squeezing it reassuringly.

| "Anyway I just think you should work on not getting killed..."
>He says reeling back and taking another sip.
"I worry for you y'know? Friends are supposed to."

| "If i run into.some nasty company - i have my team finally assembled here, in Glitch city. They are reliable and have proven this over time. So... Just trust in me. I will be fine. Through, i might want to leave this city for a bit - cicrumstances overwhelming. I will be back... In relatively near future, if it comes to this."
>Ruby drank her whole hot chocolate with a few large sips.
"I'm glad to have a friend like you around, Graham."

| >>66897
"Sad to hear... I'll miss you just don't die okay?"
>He worryingly sips his hot chocolate staring into her eyes
"Anyway did YOU find a significant other?"
>He asks... question looming into the air.

| "You know... This is the least what concernes me right now. I am certainly have plenty of other matters to attend, and finding myself a couple is barely on top of the list. So... Once in undefinitely far future it might happen. It might not as well. I guess i should just let the things flow as they are."
>Rose shrugged, but the spoken was the very truth of her current entire existance. You have no time for romantics while being hunted.

| >>67257
"Heh well you never know... The next girl you have to kill might be the one of your dreams..."
>He chuckles a bit before pulling out another cigarette out and checking his pants for a lighter... He sighs and goes up to the stove getting his face reasonably close to it until he turns up the heat letting a flame burn higher until his cigarette finally lights as he takes a big inhale.

| "Now, how about you tell me the truth about the bounty? You have accepted it, aren't you? And here i am, in front of you. And what are you going to do? Fifteen millions zenny are to come to your hands, or would you prefer to do the things in a right way?"

| >>67889
"Well yes I did do the bounty but I'm not gonna kill you... I just did it to tease the bounty girl... Whatever her name was... Y'know doing that she probably is gonna go kill me but its fine... I don't mind! life is hard anyway.
>He says as he takes huff of his cigarette.

| "This is not fine, you, fool. Consider staying alive for a little longer. You have a girlfriend, after all, and a chance to start everything all over. Giving up won't change a thing for you."

| >>67912
"I said she might kill me not that she will!"
>He says almost angrily
"You just need to calm down..."

| "I am calm. I hope you'll be fine."
>Ruby shrugged, and stood up.
"Good luck, Graham. Consider calling me if you get in trouble. We are treating each other as friends, and i'll be glad to pull your ass out of the trouble."

| >>68030
Sounds good...And right back at ya too! It may not look like it but remember I was a hitman!"
>He chuckles lightly
"Same goes with you too Ruby's umm... sister?"
>He shrugs looking down

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1513366591

This thread is permanently archived