danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Homeless cunts stealing organs

| The fuck is wrong with this place? I leave a dead body with a homeless man for 3 hours, and when I come back him and all the dead persons organs are gone. Fucking hell.
-GM

| I think you should try and refine your version of "common sense".

| uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

| >>641927
Who the fuck steals organs from a body that doesn't belong to them? I didn't need them, but that's just mean.
-GM

| >>641932
I mean, if you are a homeless guy with no money, harvesting organs and selling them on a black market is pretty lucrative, not gonna lie.
-Impulse

| >>641987
I paid the cunt though! It wasn't much, but he could have asked for more or, I don't know, just not stolen his fucking organs? Y'all got no manners here. Fuck sake.
-GM

| >>642002

Rule number one of contracts: If it's not specifically forbidden, that means it's fair game. -Hester

| >>642255
Why the fuck do you people need a contract to have common decency?
-GM

| Dammit. Can't have shit in Glitch City

| >>642270
I'm sure you've heard this before, but welcome to GC.
-Impulse

| also how would a homeless cunt be able to reap the organs and preserve them ?
how long was the corpse dead for ?

| >>642308
Fuck you.

>>642341
How the fuck would I know? The body was pretty fresh. I'd didn't look like he had shit. Just a normal homeless cunt. Now he's gone and the corpse is open.
-GG

| >>642363
Try to buy them.

| >>642386
I don't need them! It's just bad manners man. Like, sure, I only needed the body, but fuck sake.
-GM

| >>642363
Well, fuck you too, buddy. I would ask what you want the body's for, but I have decency to not be nosy about others' business, not like certain someone who think it's a great idea to come online and bitch about a person stealing organs from a body he 'needed'.
-Impulse

| >>642395
Ay! If y'all cunts care so little about your city that taking up genuine issues that the place has is looked down upon, then no wonder this place is trash.
-GM

| >>642270
This place is cutthroat as hell, pal. That's just how it works, and I'm not entirely sure you can change that by bitching about how no one here has decency. -Hester

| >>642436
Ay. Small drops turn into a puddle or some shit. I'm not used to shit being so primal. Would rather change it than accept it.
-GM

| >>642440
Go ahead and try. Best-case scenario you actually do change something and everyone benefits, worst-case scenario you get killed by some corp.

Word of advice, if you wanna avoid the latter: >Keep your fucking head down.
-Hester

| >>642446
I appreciate the advice. I'm definitely staying underground here.
-GM

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1586303374

This thread is permanently archived