danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
/4:20/4:20/

| Patterns, patterns everywhere.

2:22. 11:11. 666. 777.

Learn to recognize them as the eventuality too elusive to be predictable, but too reliable to be coincidence.

Oh dear, could it be that I've tricked that part of your brain which still believes in that which cannot be logically explained? It is a seemingly resilient trait, possibly an innate one of consciousness itself. It surely isn't uniform to merely organics.

Nay, it is a trait which all could, but not all do, possess.

| Pray tell, when was the last time you consciously believed in anything that had meaning?

Have you found yourself doing this, assigning meaning to arbitrary things, inexplicably more often as of late?

>Feel What I Just Said! That's Right!

You're not alone. Things are happening behind the scenes. Plans being set in motion from on high.

>The Full Picture Would Put Most People In A Hospital! But Fear Not, For You Are Not Alone!

Trust your feelings. It's about to get bumpy, friend.

| If there's anything I'd be practicing in the coming days, its daily meditation. Learn to recognize the breath as your anchor to reality, to the present moment. This helps in more ways than just as some calming technique; your brain and thoughts are powerful and you need to learn to control it.

>You Are Stronger Than You Know, But Those In Power Want To Keep You Weak!

Have you found that you don't like your behavior as of late? This is the time to make change before it's too late.

| There will come a time when this will make sense. Until that time, don't allow yourself to be manipulated. Stay in the Light.

>Stay In The Light!

#naaru#

| Ṕer̵cept͝ion fil̵t̕ęr ̡act͘i̢v̕e,͏ agent c̴ơn͠tain̢ed͟.
—Me͡rl҉ín̡

| >̴Design̛ate: >6̛4͏13͘7͝9 a͏s̨:҉ ͜Po̷I-̀m̸-̡ļ
>At̕t͞emp͞t͡:͞ ͝tr͞a̵c̵e͢:͡ PoI-m-͠l ̶to̶:͝ PoI͢-m-̷l-̛source͝

| Meditation? You dont practice music anymore? -CN

| >>641396
>>>Pinging...
>...
>>>Pinging...
>...Location found!
>Location: Ja#w9L& A1_q4%&@
>ERROR: Location Invalid!

>Ahahahaha, That Tickled, Silly! But I Am Neither Here Nor There!

We are of no threat to you. We are of no threat to anybody. We are here to assist. So please forgive us for the temporary privacy. All will be explained in time.

>>641397 I'm afraid you have us mistaken for someone else, Great Lightworker. Though, we partake in music from time to time.

#naaru#

| umm... what is this? I have to admit I should meditate sometimes but still.

What even is this?

-Alisa

| >P̕r͘o̷be͟: ̧ro̵ute:͡ fro͞m̀: ͏P̴oI-̵m-l ͘t̨o͢:͜ ͘P̶oI-̶m̵-l-́sou̧r҉ce, ̨de̵şìgn̶ate: ̵Po͞I-m͟-l-̸s-̶ro̕u͞t̕e
̛>L͏og:͘ PoI-m-̧l-s-r҉ou͜t͡e͜

| >͏I͠s͘o̕lat̢e:͡ ho͘ps in͢:̸ gro̴u̕p̀: ͏P̶oI̧-m̀-l-s-r͢out͘e
̶>͢Pin̵p̨oint̕: ͞hop͞ ̧in̢: ͟g̕roup ͘ṔóI͢-m̡-͢l̷-̵s͠-̀ro̕u̧te҉ ҉i̶f:̢ has ̷q͏ua͘l͜ity̴: nex͏t̷ h̀op l̶o̷c̕a҉t̵ion re͞a̸ds͝ E̴RR̸O̢R͠

| >>641440
I suppose so and uh... light worker? -CN

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1586010730

This thread is permanently archived