danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey chummers, a word of caution

| It seems like there's some weird armed men moving around the city now. I'm not talking about the usual corps and PMC shiz, but something different. Sum of my friendos also saw them, but some of their memories are, let's say unreliable. Is there a new corp or something moving into GC or what? Can someone investigate into this?

>Image.jpg
>A blurry picture of armed men moving around in broad daylight. They seems to be heavily armored. No other information can be seen.

| How many are we talking? -CN

| >>641331
Dunno to be exact. They're so slippery, even though they stand out like sore thumbs. Me and my contacts always see a group of 3. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's at least 10-20.

| >>641358
So 30-60... that's not *terrible* I suppose but still concerning. -CN

| They havent done anything yet? -CN

| >>641362
Besides existing and plotting something, I don't think so. It's either they tryin to move across the city or looking for something. Ive been trying to catch them but they are so goddamn slippy.

| No ̸a̢ct͘i̸v̕i̧t͢y̢ nećes͞s̨it̡a̢ti͜ng ̴Po̢I͡ ҉st̕atus ch̨ang͏e ͞for t̕h͝e ͏P͢o҉I-҉U͠-͘g̴ ͝have ҉beęn ̡o͡b́se̸rv̶e҉d a̴t͟ thi͜s̸ ͘t͠i͟m̸e. ͡C͝u҉rr͘e̕ńt PoI̴ ͡st͏at͡ùs fòr Po҉I-U-̕g ̧i҉s: G̵r̴ee͡n.
—̷M̸e̡r̛l̨i̵n

| >>641375
Well if you're trying to catch them be careful. Anyone who tries to be sneaky in the city is just up to no good. -CN

| >>641378
Too good an opportunity to pass up. They got da BFGs yknow. Heavy weps and exos make for a really good target on your forehead, don't mind if I dig in a bit.
Anyways be careful on the street chummer.

| >>641393
You too. Just be mindful, big weapons are big for a reason. -CN

| Maybe a new, top secret part of GCPD or something

| Where are these guys appearing exactly? I want to investigate a little.
-Impulse

| This is off. Something about it is off. Better stay careful.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1585980306

This thread is permanently archived