danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The Ryugujo sets sail this Spring

| (alright for the love of god i will actually get this damn event done this time!
Couldn't do it last time because of irl stuff (´;ω;`)
But this time i promise ill get it off the ground and make it as fun as possible!)[/spoiler]

The artificial island of ryugujo , a large man made island and cruise liner has just announced its tour path for this year!

Starting from its home port at harumi cruise terminal at tokyo sea port
It will sail its way to kyoto, then to Glitch City!

| >to make up for canceling of the GC visit last tour season glitch will instead be the very first stop after leaving japan!

>the island's admiration staff apologized to all residents of glitch city for the incompetence and disappointment

>as far as we know! They have announced that tickets will be half off for the first day of admission, and to any residents that purchased a ticket last season, that ticket is still valid now!

| >moreover miss oto-hime, head administrator of the island has announced multiple temporary job openings for any residents looking to aid provide the magic!
>as well as rent able lots to hold shops for any guests that may wish to sell goods to other guest hailing from beyond the great blue sea!

>please feel free to visit!
>come with a lover! Come with your friends and family!
>and let us cater to your every whim!

| Oh right this thing again. Wondered what happened to it. -CN

| Interesting. Where do I buy a ticket? This looks relaxing.
-KV

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1585429793

This thread is permanently archived