danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good places to get yourself killed

| What are some good places to go in this town that will probably end in your death? I've found a few shady places, but nothing big yet. I'm curious.
-GM

| You planning to die chummer?

| >>638857
No, not anytime soon. As I said, I'm just curious.
-GM

| The flooded is the big area.

| >>638858
Shame really, was about to ask to get yer stuff

| >>638859
What parts of it though? Some places there have to be more dangerous than others, no?

>>638861
Ah, sorry to get your hopes up. Give me your social security number and I'll make sure to notify you once my time is up.
-GM

| Go to the Flooded shooting everything you see. That'll get you killed double-time

- Dusty

| >>638863
sure the farther out ya go the more dangerous unless you start heading towards West Port, which is like the safest part of the whole city. If because if you cause trouble you'll get shot five times before you can blink unless The Fishermen feel like giving you a chance.

| If you feel like causing some trouble before you die, you can always try shooting up westport. Flooded is also a good option, there's no shortage of weird and dangerous shit going on there.
-Impulse

| >>639144
Yeah yeah. But I'm not talking about shootings and Flooded for the fourth time getting kind of boring. Is there anywhere else?

| -GM

| >>639153
If getting robbed and beaten up in a slum appeals to you, Chapel-3.
-Impulse

| >>639159
I'm not saying I want to be robbed and beaten up, I just want to know where that kind of stuff happens the most. Thanks for the info though. Any other places I should know of?
-GM

| >>639164
Not really, other cities have pretty average homicide/murder/robbery rate, which isn't low, by the way. There's a reason most people have something to defend themselves with.
-Impulse

| (I meant district)

| >>639170
Ah. Well, I appreciate the information.
-GM

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1585396629

This thread is permanently archived