danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
There's that song

| This might be a boring ass topic, but I need your help g/u/rls! I've been looking for an old turn of the millennium song that I heard last week while I was walking down the street in midnight. When I tried looking for who was playing it I couldnt find them and now its been KILLING me!

It's a catchy, slow pop song... one guy talks about this one girl he's been looking after? looking for?

AGHHH, I CANT REMEMBER!!!!!!

| You're going to have to give us a little more to go off of-- do you remember any of the lyrics? Any at all?

-Hawkeye

| Uh, I think the band that played it made a song about castaways and stuff? message?

Man, I WISH I remembered who it was

| >>635481

"Castaways"? "Message"...? Ahh, I'm racking my brain, but I'm coming up empty...

-Hawkeye

| >>635579
hes talking about the >>>police you dumbass

-DEADEYE

| >>635580
The GCPD? Why would he be talking about >>>them? I'm sure there are officers with a thing for music, but I'm... skeptical that any of them are talented enough to write a song that'd make it off of... college campus radio, or something.

-Hawkeye

| >>635586
orzzzzzzzzz not the police jfc i mean THE POLICE

-DEADEYE

| >>635587
Aren't >>>you the one who's constantly saying "if I don't get something the first two times someone says it, saying it>>>again or saying it>>>louder isn't going to help me"? Could we please try to follow the Golden Rule, here? There's no need to be rude, sheesh...

-Hawkeye

| >>635337
omae idk what the >>>name of the song is youre looking for but if its what im thinking im p sure its the one that everyone thought was rly sappy but turned out to be about a stalker or smth wwwwww

-DEADEYE

| >>635590
HOLY SHIT I JUST LOOKED IT UP, AND YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

Man, didnt expect it to be from 1983 though!!! I thought it was turn of millenia! Maybe that version I heard was sampled from it lol? or maybe my programs are freaking out, maybe I should of gotten that factory update in the end ahah.

Man, I need to get a physical copy of it... but atleast now I know where to look. and i'll be looking alright... cant believe I forgot eheh.

Thanks, omae

| >>635587 >>635590
... Wait... do you mean >>>Sting and The Police?

-Hawkeye

| >>635616
does it fucken matter???????? YES sting and the police its ASSUMED theyre TOGETHER dipshit

-DEADEYE

| >>635617
Of >>>course it matters, he went solo! He's a>>>separate >>>entity from the rest of them!!

-Hawkeye

| A more accurate title would probably be something like... "The Artist Known as Sting (Formerly Associated with "The Police").

-Hawkeye

| >>635617
It's like if you said Genesis, but were talking about a song Phil Collins sang, cmon now
-K

| >>635620
Phil Collins? I didn't know he was a member of a group at one point... I love that one song he did-- what's it called-- "Sledgehammer"?

-Hawkeye

| >>635623
Wrong P, pal
But good sense nonetheless!
-K

| >>635618 >>635619 >>635623
GOD you are fuckin hopeless

>>635626
dont encourage him jfc

-DEADEYE

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1584454520

This thread is permanently archived