danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what is wrong with hospitals these days?

| title
I just legit went to the nearest hospital to get a checkup for my memory problem but now i'm literally being trapped while ARMED doctors are trying to draw my blood and/or try to charge me millions of nuyens...! at least i remember a bit more, but not like this qq my head hurts

this is the worst day ever yet. Damnit I should have checked the reviews first...

is... is there anything else i can do? i would love to survive another day, thanks.

-r

| Take their blood instead
-ENERVATE

| >>635338
great idea... except i'm NOT a vampire-
hm if i try that they'll probably think i'm threatening and focus their attention elsewhere? nice.

| >>635343
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
-ENERVATE

| >>635344
Update: That DID NOT WORK
now they're taking me to a really weird room- and made me sit here until someone arrives! I... i have a really bad feeling about this... what kind of hospitals have ARMED people guarding like every room?

| Tor̨c̵hw͠ood̕ ho͝s̸pit͞al, St.Ma͟d̛o͞ka͘'s ̛hośp̵i͟t͢a͠l ̵a͞n̶d N̕èo S͟an̢-̧F̛ŕa͝n ͞Medi͠c͘al͞ C͡e͞n̨t҉e̛r br̡a̧nch͡ ͝in̕ Glit͘c̷h̨ ̛Ci҉ty̷ are ́advis̀ed͘ as mơre̡ v͏ia̛b͡le ͝al͞tern̢a̢t҉iv͞e̕s to ̡the heal̀t̶h̨car̸e servi͠ce̕s͢ p͠rovider̸ ͢you ̛appear t͝o cu͘r͟r̢entl͠y ha̕v̧e͜.͝
—Ḿerlįn

| >>635345
ARE YOU MY CELLMATE IN THE HIGHWATER SANITARIUM THEN??? LETS DIG THE WALLS WITH OUR SPOONS BROTHER!!
-ENERVATE

| Íf ̷you b̨elie͞ve y͡ou͝rsel͞f t͏o͘ ̨b̕e in d͘a̕n͝gér̢ ͏i̸t ̨i͡s ̷re̴com͞me͡nded ̛you̷ ͟c͠ontact ͟aut͡h̛or͏ities̨ ̶i̧mme͠d͠iat͜e̢ly.͜ ͢I̛f ̷yo͘u ͡a̛re ̛i͢n͡càpab̡le͜ of/̧la͘ck͠ th͏ȩ m͢e͠a̧ǹs̀ ҉to c̨ontac͘t̷ ͠r͠es̡pe͝c̸t̶ive ̢auth̶ơrit҉ie̡s,́ as per m̸y ͘P̡rima̢ry ͘Dire͏ct͘iv̵es͟, ͜I͏ am҉ ca͞p̡a̸b̸le of ͡i͢nf́ormińg ̶t͏h͟e͘ḿ myse͘lf͝.
͡—M͜er̷l͝in̛

| >>635347
NO THIS IS NOT THE HIGHWATER SANITARIUM NOR THIS IS A PRISON
Wait what was the name of the hospital...
did I even walk into one? oh my god...
IS THIS EVEN A HOSPITAL???

>>635346
THERES A WEIRD AI THING IN MY THREAD
...but you seems familiar somehow...??
I... have no idea anymore. i think it's a bit late for that anyways.

-r

| >>̛63̡5͝3́49
͜Un͡n͠e̵ce͝s͟sa̛ril҉y͠ ru͜de.҉
—̛Mer̷lįn

| uhhhhhh hate to break it to ya chummer but youre either sectioned or you arent in a fucken hospital

and no matter which one it is they both blow so ほんまごめん omae

-DEADEYE

| >>635355
asfkhasjk I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT I WAS FREAKED OUT OKAY

...i wasn't lying when i said you were familiar tho...aaaaaaa please accept my apology qq

>>635356 yeah... i think it's not a hospital now. way too suspicious. deep sigh.

this has to be the worst day ever. at least some bits and bits of my memories are coming back?
I think I have some time left. I overheard them talking about VIP and corp stuff about me, so they're not gonna end me yet, probably...

-r

| Those three hospitals merlin mentioned should do the trick.
Best not too panic qnd just relocate
>IA

| >>635360
Hard to relocate when there's literally 2 guys with weapons standing outside of my room standing guard... their definition of "taking care of crazed patients".

Maybe I can try to break out? I'm not sure if I can...

-r

| >>635362
Hmmm...
Maybe i can bail you out?
Its not like they are doing anything wrong right? Its just their job.
Just need to come over there and do some paperwork
>IA

| >>635364
T-that would be great! My knight in shining armor- My savior-

Here's the >>>[location] of the hospital... or non-hospital... I can't exactly move around right now, so I'll be in your debt!

-r

(sidenote: Do you want a settings for this? this is a relatively minor(?) event, but if you do, just know that i haven't been on /cyb/ since forever and my ability to dm is absolutely terrible)

| >>635371
(Just a refresher, the new rule enforces that Setting has to be open even to bystanders. May want to keep that in mind.)

| >>635364
Need a backup? Got away from a run will be happy to get paid any amount of money right now. -r386

| >>635371
Sure sure~ ill bring more food~
>IA

(Im down for whatever)

| >>635374
Oh nono, again its jusp paperwork.
Its not like i will (or am willing to) shoot up a hospital
>IA

| >>635377
No need for guard and stuff? -r386

| (so a settings then. will be up for a bit. and of course everyone is welcomed.)

| >>635378
Don't think so no.
Unleds for some reason one would need an armed guard for a hospital visit.
Even so i can fight to!
was and still am a soldier ill have you know!

Oh but here
>5000 nuyen was transferred to your account
amazing how we can do that
>IA

>>635379
(Hai hai!)

| >>635380
I mean I can't fight GOOD, but I can fight.

And did you just send me money? I've gotta come then. -r386

| Someone stuck in a hospital?
-Red 9

| >>635387
I sent you money because i thought you needed it, naught more.
Do what you will?
>IA

| >>635389
I needed it but I ain't accepting blind luck like this. -r386

| omg im crying a group of people is breaking me out

Maybe this day is not the worst day haha...

-r

(settings up btw)

| >>635397
Welp its with you now!
I can promise you its just normal munz
>>635398
Ill arrive soon
Oh wait whats your name?
I might need it so they will let me in
>IA

| >>635399

My name...?

I think it's Runa. I don't remember much, but I have a grasp on my name at least-

-r

| >>635404
Cassius! Nice to meet you demòi
Also i think im outside
>IA

| I wanna join too, just in case your paperwork plan goes wrong. I'm bored.
-Red 9

| >>635406
Yeah, call pulse if you can.
all of a sudden i have a bad feeling
>IA

| >>635407
Impulse is a little busy doing his own stuff, but I have my team with me.
-Red 9

| >>635409
Itll work.
Should shit go down ill pay ya
So get over here.
My hairs are standing...something is up...could have sworn i saw a veria tech truck
>IA

| >>635410
Be there in a minute.
-Red 9

| I think im in reception
just head inside
>IA

| Runa dear could you describe the room you are in?
See a window or anything?
>IA

| >>635432
Ah I don't see any-
>>[CONNECTION OVERRIDE]
thing. I'm totally fine! I actually just got out like a few moments ago!

>-[Connection monitored by xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

| Po̢I ͝s͝t̸at̀us incre̕a͞s̡e̸d t҉o̶:͞ Ye͝llow.̀ M҉o҉n̢it̸ori͜ng͝ the conne̢ctio̷n. ͞Af̴fi̢l̴i͟at͝ed ̨pa͏rti̕es n͢ơt̢i̵f̷iȩd of Po͢I s͘ta͞t҉us ̷cha̴nge̛.
̡—̧Mer͘lin

| >҉Re-͞s̴eq̷u̷en͡c̸i̕n̨g ̀n̸odȩ ̵A̕r͜s-̧aa͠ar̶ḿàyà-o̡o͝-es.͢
>͠Nod͘e ̕A͘r͞ś-̀aaar͘m̨a͠ya͏-̶oò-es͢ ̷r͞e-̵sequ̢enc̀ed҉ ҉a̵nd͘ ͟i̴s҉o͜l͡a͘ted͟.̵
̀>Es̀tab͞lis͢hi̧n҉g outer ̶connec͠t̀ìo̕ņ f̧ro̵m̢ ̷nod͘è Ar̛s-áa̷arma̕y͝a-o͝o̸-es.
>͡C҉onņe̸c̶tiơn͘ s̸t̀a͝ble.̡
̀>̀B҉ypa͞ssing hàn̵d҉s̕haķe͏ ҉p͝r̛o͏t̕o̕col̕ for͠:͠ xx̛x.x͘xx.xx̨x.xx͢x
͡>̡Pe̢r̡f̸o̕r̛m̀i͡ng ͏s҉e͡cu͟r̛ity͝ ͟prob͡e t͝ò: ̴x̵xx.͟x҉xx̡.͜xx͝x.̛x̶x̧x̴
̀—̛M͟er̀l̡in͟

| >>635438
>With the communication protocol bypassed, there's little that can be done.
>Seems like someone is hijacking the message and changing it.
>Security? Lackluster. SSL port is completely open. also HTML and several others...

| >>635441
>͝In҉troduciņg̵ ̨t͟ra̧cki͟ng ag͟e͜nt
́≯Ma̛s͜kin͝g̕ ͝u͏pļo͡a҉d
>́U҉pl̀o͜ad m͢a̡skèd
>͞Up҉lo͏a̸d͢in͡g 03҉%..̡4̧5%͞..̷7͏8%̸..҉.9̕3́%..̢.10̢0%
̴>̵U͜p͟l̡óa̸d҉ c͡o̵mp̴léte
>̕Tr͜ác̵k̛i̶ng͢ ̛c̵onne̛ct͜io͟ņ f̧o͠r: x͞xx.͜xxx.xxx.xxx͢ ͢to: s͘our͢ce͜

| >>635442
>source: CW Corporate Branch, Glitch City
>outputting location...100%.

| >>635419
Still inside? I just got to the place. Should I go in? I'm seeing too many red flags, dude. -r386

| >>635447
Fifth floor
Im looking for burgers
>IA

| >>635451
I'll be a gal wearing the formal stuff. Meetcha' there. -r386

| >>635446
>L͞o̷c̡ation͝ c͘a̕t̡a̛l͠o̷ge̕d und͏ér: ̢PoI̸-͡Y-m-t-so̴ur͜ce͏
͘>R͢efere̛n͏ci̶n̛g̛ ͞P͠ri͘m̴ary ͡D̵irec̵ţi̢ves
>Code of a͟cti͠on͝ ̕ap̧pr͝o̸vȩd̷
>͏Assumin̛g̢ ̡c͝ode͢ o͡f actíoń
҉>Lau͟nc͏h͏in̕g̨ ͝s̵ỳstȩm͡ ̨appraìsa̡ļ ͘for͘:͟ P͜oI̕-͠Y-m-t̛-̀so͠ur̢c͝e

| >̧Loc͡a҉t̵i͡n͘g͠:̨ ̢C̢r̛e҉dent̀i̵al̷s ͏V͠ąult̢ ̸f͠or:̢ ̵Po͢I̡-Y-m-t-͟source̸
͏>̢Lo̸cat̴ing:͟ s̕ec̛u҉rit͡y͘ c̛redenti͜a͜l̀s, ͞aḑmini͘st̡rat́i͝o҉n c̷re̴de̡n͟t̡i̸als͠ ͟i̷n̶:͏ Cr̕ed͟e͢n̨tiaļs͡ V̧a̸ult̸ f̡o͟r͝:̢ PoI-̶Y̵-̀m-t-sou͝ŗc̸e
̛>̵Locati͞n̶g͞:̷ f̨i̧r͜e a͞l͏ár͝ḿ c͟e̴n͠tr͟ąl ͠c͜on͟tr̵ơl node̶,͘ m̷átr͝ix ̨con҉n̨e͟ct̕i͘o͡n ́ce͠n҉t̷ràļ ̨c͟ontr̨ol͠ ͟no͜d͘e̴, ͝e̕ļec̕t́ric ̸p̵o̴we̵r̸ s̶yste̢m cen͞t͠r̶a͝l͞ cont͏rol no͜de҉ ͟for:͘ PoI̛-Y̴-m-́t͟-s̸our͏c̸e

| OP, you know which floor you are on?
-Red 9

| >6͟3̀5͞4͢5̧8
̶Co͝nņe̶cti̧o͏n t͡owar҉d̶s̨ th͘e to̕pi̴c s͠tarte͡r ͜i̕s͘ c̴urŕen̸tly be̵in̨g̡ ͘co̕ntro̕lled by an͜ ͘u͠nk̴nown͢ t͜h͜i̧rd͠ ̧p̵a͜r̸t́y͏.̴ ̢As ̡pe͟r m͘y ͜P͜ri̶mary ͠D̵ir̢ec̴tive̶s,̨ a҉s̨şum̨i̕ng i͏n̕va͡s̶i̕ve̷ ̨c͝o͏de ̡of a͟c̶tion҉. P̡lea̵s̢ę ͏şt͝a͢nd by̷ unţil ̷co̵n͏n̷e̕c͏t͟i͏ón ̀tòw̷a̴rd̕s ́t̕hé ͠t́op̛i̵c͘ st̸a͠r̷ter ís̢ r̛e̕s̷t͟ơr͡e̴d̢ to ͡i̧ts ͝iǹit͢ia̛l̶ ͠s͟tat͟e.̛
̧—M̨ęr̛li̴n͘

| >>635457
>Security credentials: basic username and password found
>fire alarm control node found...
>fa̵il͜e͠ḑ ͘to҉ ge̡t administrative access...
>system lockdown....

| >>635457
>Security credentials: basic username and password found
>fire alarm control node found...
>fa̵il͜e͠ḑ ͘to҉ ge̡t administrative access...
>system lockdown....

| >>635467
>Introducing sleeper agent
>Masking upload
>Upload masked
>Uploading...0%...57%...89%...100%
>Sleeping agent setup for: reboot system if: timer in: 540 seconds as: sleeping mode
>Sleeping agent setup

| >>635468
>System rebooting successful!
.....>seems like the trace of the man-in-middle is gone?

| >>635473
>͟A͏ccess:͞ ̀c͝onne̛cti͟on̷ lo̕g͟s͜ ̵f́o̧r̡: ̧P͞oI̵-̶Y-m-t-soųŗce f̕rom͘:҉ Po͘I-҉Y-̵m-̨t-so͠ur̶ce ͟to:͝ ̡xxx͢.x͏x̧x̵.͞x҉xx̴.̨xxx ͟şort by: t͏i͟mȩ iņ,pasţ:͢ ̡2͡7̸00̕ sec̢on͘d̸s
>Ac̨c̢e̕ss:͟ ̶fi̧r̴e ala̕rm ͏çent͞ŕa̛l ͝c͟o̵nt͏rol͞ node, mat͟rix̶ ͏co̷n͢n͏ec͠tio̢n̛ ce͞ntral c̀on͝tro̷l n̵ode,͘ e͟l̕e̢c̕t͢ric̡ p̷o͝we̷r ̧s̶y͝st͝em̨ ćen̷t̀r̀al͟ ćon̨t̀r͘ol nod̢e ̸fo̡r: P͏o͞Í-́Y͝-̛m̧-̡t-s̶ou͞r̨ce͢

| >I͜d͟eņti̕fy̧,&:̛ ͠f̀irę ̢al͜ar̀m system la̸yout̷,҉ ̡ma͘tr̵i͏x ҉conņect͠i͏o͞n ͢n҉e͞twor̵k̴ ̢l̴áy͟out͜, e̕l̶ectr͠ic ͡p͠o̧wèr sy͝śtem͘ l͝ayo̶ut ͟f̢or͝:̷ ͘P͝oI-Y-̨m-t҉-s͘o͡ur̨çe̛
>P̵ull͞: ̵fi̡r̷e al̨a͡r̶m͟ ̕syst͏em wi̸th҉,̕&̵:҉ ͟mat̢ri͜x ̢cơn͝n̨ec̕ti͏o̵n ̴n̸et̀wor͟k l͘a͡y̷ou͡t,̀ ̕ele̶c̕tr͞ic po͘we̶r͝ s̶ys̶tem͝ ͢layo̡ut͠ fo̧r͝:͜ PoI̴-Y-̷m-t̴-s͠ǫu͠r҉ce,̡&̴ ad͠d͜ to ̸gro̕up:͠ [҉Cro͠ss-͞r͝e̵fe͏rȩnc̕e]

| >P͜u̡ll,f̧ro͢m͠: ͡l̛oca͞l͜ ̢fo͡r: n̢odé Ars-͠áaàr̷m̀ąya͏-͞oo-̷es ̶file: D̕at̴aba͏s̷e-̡1̨2͘58͡-͢G̕CP͞D̕
̢>Ad͜d҉,to ͢[Cro̶ss-͞r͘e҉ference]͝ ̛fro͝m ́[̛Ḑatabas͘e͝-1̶258̛-GCP͝D҉]̀ fil͜e: G͠C̴-͞D̶w̢nt́wǹ-b͟l̛d-͟98̕-́CW̕-plan̴
͡>Cro͘ss̛-r͡eferénce,̶g̷ro͏up: [C̛r̨oşs-͝re̷f̵erèn͘ce̶]̡ fo͞r:̧ inc͠o͢ns̸is͠tén͠cy͜

| >The layouts of fire alarm... electrical... and matrix connection are consistent. On surface level.
>However, the recorded layout doesn't contain underground matrix connections.
>Logs show a connection between the OP of the thread, and stopped when the connection was monitored. No more logs were found.

| >>635483
>͞I̧nt͘ródu͟c̷ing̸ ̢rec͏o̧v̀e̵r̷y͠ a͡gent̷
>͏M̨a̸şki͝ńg ͜upload
̛>Up҉l̀o͞a̶d͢ ͟mas͘k̴e͟d
̧>͘Up̀loa̛d͝ìņg͝.̡..̕0͝%.͡.͘.͏12%...҉21%.̨..̨3̧5%̛...͡47͡%..̡.5͢1͞%.̸.̵.̸62͢%̀.͞.̷.͡7͢6̷%...8̨1͠%̛.͞.͞.̢94͢%.̨..1͘00̕%.́.͠.
̸>A҉cc҉e͞ss̕: r̛ec͝o̵v̵ery͏ ag̀ent

| ̵≯P͠ęr̢fǫŕm̵:͏ su̸rface͟ lo͟g ŗeco҉v͞e̢ry͝ ̢for: PoI-Y-m-ţ-s̕ourc͞e͡
>̀At̨t͡em͡pt̸: ̵hard̢w̧a̴re̢ d͞a͞t̨a r̴e͜s̸t͡ór͡at͢io̴n҉ ͢for:͡ ҉çonn͝e͏c͞t͟i̵o̢n̛ l̛ogs ͏i͡n̨: P͜o͏I̢-͘Y-̶m-t-͏s̨o̧u̡rce̶
>At̀te̛mpt:͟ tŗa͜c͢e,reveŕs͠e: d҉a͡ta ͏s͡c̨r̛a͠mb̡l͜e͢ ̷f͏o͡r̛:̕ ͡con͠n̸e͟c͠ti̵oń ͠lo͏g̵ś i̛n:͟ PoI-͡Y̴-m-̧t҉-şóurc͏e͡

| >>635483
>͝Pi͞nǵ,ma͘p̡: màtr͢íx network̴ ļay҉o͢u͏t̀ ̛fo͏r: ̸P̵o̷I-͜Y-͟m҉-t-͜sou̕r̛ce
>҉Pu͝ll: ́matr̡ix ne͠t͜w̧ơr͡k ͢l͘a͡y҉o̴ut̸ f͠o͜r͟:͟ Po͠I-Y̕-m-t-͘so͡u͏rce,̨&̛ add to g̶r̴ou̢p:͞ ̷[̵ma͢t̨r͞i͜x ͠n̷etwork͘ l͡ay͝out ̷PoI-Ý-m͜-̡t̴-͟s͢o͠urc̛e]

| >P̷u͏l̸l̡ f̸r̵ǫm̨: l̷o͏ca͡l͏ ̢f҉or͟:̛ n͏o̵ḑe͘ Áŕs-aàa̧r̢m͢ay̷a-̕o͠o-es̀ f̵ilę:͜ Dąt͝a͢bas̵e-҉J̕NTR͜ṔRSs͠C͝o͘-x̸x/x̴x/̀x̕xxx/-̛P̨wŕR͞outin͢g͘-̴s̸-G͏C̷-DW̵NT̵-C͝W,́&͘ ̛a͏d͜d t̶o group̴: ̸[̶m̴at͏r͜ix̡ net̨w̢ork ̸l̛a͡you͜t PoI-͡Y-͜m-t͏-sou͠r̕c͡e̶]

| >An̨aly͘s̨e,͏& ̨C̢ross-re̷fe͘r͞e̡ǹc͘e̶,&̛ Óve͠rĺap:̴ ̢g͝r͟o̵u̵p: [mat̛rix͞ netw̷or͟ḱ la̶yoùt ̨P͞o̸I-Y͘-m͢-t-so͠u̸r̡c̨e]̡ ͟fo̴r͡:̸ n̨u͟l̶l,̡& ͘f̸òr: ̨i̕nco҉nsi̸st̵enc͘y,̶& o͠n̕: ̕file: ̴{̷l͜o̡cal for͡:͞ no͞d͠e A͟r͝s͞-aa͜ar̡maya͏-̶oo͟-e͟s ͞f͜i̸le:̛ ҉G̨C͟-GCPD̕-Und͜e͘r҉gr͘o̡u̧n҉d-̡co͏m̸m̛u͝n̶ica͝t̀ion͡ś-̨map͏-f͘or-x͞x҉/x͘x/xx̧xx.p͜i͟c}

| >>635490
>The pull of local data succeeded, as new data foods the system.
>The remaining visible connection logs are from the building, connected to this very thread.

| >>635490
>The pull of local data succeeded, as new data foods the system.
>The remaining visible connection logs are from the building, connected to this very thread.

| >>635613
A͢c͝c̨ess̵: Conne̕ction͟ ̛log̵s ̕for͡:̷ PoI-͜Y-m-t͡-͡sǫur̢ce͘,& add ͏tơ grou͢p̀: ͘[̶C̷on͟nȩc͘ţio҉n ͜l͞o̷gs͜]
B͏a̵c̶k͏tr̵ace: ̕Ma͠t̡ri͘x-̸/͜u̶/-́thre̶ad-̢6̨3̶5͞3̴3͘6́,͜& p͝rob͞e for: şóúrc͝e
Aḑd: s̛ourc͠ȩ to̶:̡ ͏PoI-G͝-͞m̴-t-̢soưŗc͏e
̀C̀r̢oss̸-̨re̶fe̸re͡nc̸e: ̶PoI̶-̢G-m-̶t͞-s̢oųr͝cé w͡i̕th g̶rou̷p͞:̷ ͢[̵Conn̨e͡ct̡iǫn lo̷g̸s] ͟fo҉r:͟ mat҉ch̛i̷n͠g l҉ines

| >>635614
≯Acće̡s͠s̷:̢ ͡Él̢ec̨tric ͏po̢we̸r sy̴st̵em̷ ͟c̛entŗa҉l ͜con͢tr̡o͝l ̨ńod͟e
>Pu҉ll ̛from͜: t̵e̢m̧p̛ ̢f̸ile̷:̕ ͢JN̕T̵R̡PRSs͝C҉o͠-x͝x/xx͝/̨x͝xxx̷-̵P͠w̢r͠R̢ou̶t͠iņg͞s-͏G̛C-̶DWN̵T-̛CW̵ add ͘to gro͠u̧p̛: [̢Power͝ ͞syst̶e̴m ŗe̷fer̡enc̡e͡]̷
͜>Re҉ferenc̢e̛{́gr̡oup̷: [͝P̀ower ̕sy͜st̵e͠m͢ re͠f͜er̛en͘c̡e]},& A͢t̢tęmp̵t̶: sh̢ut́dǫw͜n ͢Eleçtric p͢ow̨er͘ s̵yst͘e̶m no͞des͢ ͡if: ͏not́ ҉l͠ist̷ed̛ ͘in͞:̧ ͟{r̢efere̶n̕ce}

| >͏A͏cc͘es҉s͞:̴ mat͡rix͜ n̸et̕w͠o̕r̕k ce͢n̷tra͡l̶ ͏co͠ńtr͝ol n͢o͢d̵e͡
>P̴ùll͢ ̨f͟ŗom:͠ ͜tem͏p̀ f͜il̶e̸:͏ ̀GC-Dw͞nt́w͜n͢-b҉ld͏-͞9͝8-̛CW-͞plan҉ add͜ ̀t͠ò ̢grou͟p:̷ [́M̴a͡t͠r͘i̸x ͠n͏etw͘orķ ̛referen͏ce]
̧>͟Ŕe̴fe̸r̀ȩn̕c͞e{̨g̕ròųp̢: [͡Matr͜i͞x̕ netwo͜ŕk͜ re͞fer̀enc҉e]}͟,& ̷F̸il҉t͜er: mo̶n͝ito͡red̡ ço͟n̴n͜e̛c͜tio̡ns fo͡r: ̨s͝oùr͝çe͞ i͝f: so̴u̕r͜c͠e̸ ̷locat͜i̧o͢n̨ dơesn't̀ ̕ma̴tch͞:̶ {͢ref̸er̢encè}͡

| >>635780
>Removal of electric power for non-referenced nodes complete!
>Removal of monitored connections for non-referenced nodes complete!

| >>635785
>͞C̕ro̧s͡s-͜r̴e͝f̨ere͜n̢ce̡:̨ ͘list: mo͘n͜itoŗed̵ c̵oǹnec͡tio͞ns̀ ̧w̸it͡h̸: ͜l̕ist́:̷ monįto̸r̷e̶d͘ ̧co̕nn͘ecti̧ǫn͝s͟-͜filte̢re̶d̸ f͘or̶:͝ sou̵r̸c͝e͜ locáti̸o͢n̨s

(also >>635777 pls)

| >>635788

(sorry, i forgot. the zalgo and sleep deprivation does things to me-)

>>635777

>Connection log cross-reference...
>Disparities found.

"Ah I don't see any"

>source: windows or anything... I think i'm underground. lucky they didn't discover my embedded neurolink in my ears... hurry up... i feel really weak-
>vs
>logs: thing. I'm totally fine! I actually just got out like a few moments ago!

>>635788
>List filtered.
>Source Connection: CW Corporate, B12 Floor Node.

| >>635788

(sorry, i forgot. the zalgo and sleep deprivation does things to me-)

>>635777

>Connection log cross-reference...
>Disparities found.

"Ah I don't see any"

>source: windows or anything... I think i'm underground. lucky they didn't discover my embedded neurolink in my ears... hurry up... i feel really weak-
>vs
>logs: thing. I'm totally fine! I actually just got out like a few moments ago!

>>635788
>List filtered.
>Source Connection: CW Corporate, B12 Floor Node.

| (m it keeps sending twice despite being on pc)

| ( >>635792 you need to disable Draw bar feature in userscript)

| >>635794
(thank you. I thought this only affects the mobile app)

| >>635791
>Pr̢obe,&̢ P̷i̛np͜oi̸n͏t̸: ĺo͢catio͢ǹ for: ̧sou҉rc̛e for: PoI̛-̡G͏-m-́t-͜soųr̷c͞e̕
̛>C͜ross-r͞e҉fére͜nc̛e̶:͝ ̶l͠oc̶ati͏o͏n fo͜r: so̸úr̴ce͢ fo̷r͘: ̸Po̷I-̵G-m-͠t-sou͠rce ҉with́:́ m̴oni͘t̴o͞red ̴co̡n͢ne̛ćti̛on̷s-f̸ilt̷e̛re͏d̴
̨

| >>635798
>Probe & Pinpoint: location for source fa̴įl̸ed͟
>s̴o̷ur̕ce does not exist within the matrix.
>Offline?

| >>635803
>Pull fŕo̷m͡: ͢l̵oca̧l f͏o͝r:͡ node͜ ͏A͟rs͡-͜a͝aàrm̢a̡y̷a͝-̷o͠o̢-e̶s f̷i̡l͡e:͏ ̵A҉-a-͜o-́e-to͏-̨PoÌ-̛Y-m̷-probe-͝p͡a͝t̢hs and ̶a҉d͠d ͝t͏o ̵g͘roup:̢ [̧p͠r̵ob͠e̵ ͜re̢f͏erence]͠

| ̧>̛Tŕi͢an̸g̵ulat̵e:͏ po͞ss͟ibl͞e͠ ͘s͠òu͠r҉c͘e͡ ̀l̨ocatiòn ҉f̡or:͜ ͝Po̸I-̸G͟-̴m͘-t͝-source̵ wi̡th̢: group̢:̀ ̷[̡p͘r͞o҉bé ̷r̡efer͢e̛n̢c̶e҉]͏,̢&̕ [M̷at͢rix ne̛tw͟ǫr͠ḱ re͘fe̕re͘n̛ce],̸&͡ ҉[P̀o͏wer̷ şy҉s̨te͞m r̕ef͘e̵renc̷e͟],͞& [͏m̧a̵trix҉ ҉n̨et͝w҉òr͠k l̕ay͏óu̶t ̶f͝o͡r PoI͞-Y-̀m-̧t̡-s̸o͏ur͝c̢e]͝,& ̡[Cr̴ǫss-҉ref̸e҉r͘enc̛ę]͜

| >>635807
>Using every single resources to check for the source location before the power goes out... the algorithm outputs a coordinate.

>The approximate source location is underneath the GW Multipurpose Building, off the grid of the recorded GC archives. Seems to be about... 10 floors down underground? The monitored connection is also somewhere down there too.

| >>635816
>Co̶n͝ve͠rt̢: trįan͢g͡ul͝a̕t͜i͞o҉n-re̕s̷u̧lt̢ ͘to:̷ fil͢e͘: ̷co̧o̷rdi̧n̶ąt͘es͢
͟>A̵dd se̛co͞n̢da͏ŗy͠ ŗout͘e͢ f̕r͏om̴: ̢lo̡c͢al ͡fo̡r: node̵ Ars-aaarmày̢a̢-oo-͘es to: aff̷il͏i̢ate-T̢P̸-̡7͢
̡>Ŕout̴é ̛àd͞d͟ed ąs ̵R-à-T͝P̸-̀7͏-̸AR̢S
̢>E̡nc̛r͡y̧pt͘ ͘R-a̶-̷ŢP-͜7-A͝R͢S͝ as:̶ c͘las͏s͢-7̀

| >͢R͘o̢u͘te̶ en̶c҉ry̴p̴ţed͢
̶>͟S͘eǹd͞ing͝ ̴fi͜le̷:̡ ́co͠o̶rdi͡nat̕és͟ ̛th̷r͝o͢u͟g̸h: R̨-a-́TP-̶7͏-̧AR̷S.͝.͟.0̨%.̛..4̧5͜%̴.͞..78%̵...̴1̶0͡0%
>͡Pùt ҉R-͘a͜-TP-7-A̶R͘S in̷to:͏ sta͟n̴d-́by͝
>R̛-͝a-T̕P-7-A͞RS ́stąn̶d͡in̶g b̕y

| >>635816
>̛A̵c͝ce̕sś:͡ ҉el͞ec͜t͘rįc po͏we̢r̸ ̨s̕y͘şt̵em͡ centra͠l̀ c͏o̴ntr̵ol ͡node
>M̵a̡s͡k: ͠foll̡o̸w͏i͏ng: ͜Ex̶ecút̢e as:͞ er̢r̀o͠r type̷: ͞r̛andom̢ f̷ro̵m͘: ̨lis̡t:̵ ̀i̷n̨:̸ ̕l͟oc͝al̛ ͢fo̴r͜: e̴lectr͞i̴c p̛owèr ̀s͏y̷st͡em͘ cen͞t̕ral̢ ̶co͞nt̕r̴ơl͏ nod͞e҉
̕>̨E͜x͝èc̴ut͏è:҉ ͡s̨h͟u̧tdów̢n ̡f҉or: l̀i͏s̸t̨: ̵p̵ơw̡er n̷ode̷s ͡in͢: ͜F6͠

| >>635820
>Command successfully executed. Routing power from 6F.

| >>635825
>͡P̛ull̶ ͏f̴rǫm͘:̧ ̡l̷oca̧l̷ f̕or:̷ n͠ode A҉r̢s-a͘aa̧ŗma͘y̶a̷-oo-e͜s͏ fi̛l̛e̢: ̨Da͢tabase-G͏C̴-̨G̨CP̸D̛-D͡wnt͢w̸n-Un̡d̢rgr͞nd͡-cm̀mn̕c͜t̕ns-̛p͝lan,&̷ ͞D͜a͢tab̶a҉şe͞-͜J̴NT̕R̨P͝RSsCo͢-xx/̶x͠x/xxxx-P͡wr͡R҉ou̷t̸ing-G̕C͘-͝D̶W̢N҉T,& Dat̶ab͠ase-͠GC͘-̕On͏-̕w̨aśţe̢-d͟ispos̡al̸-͘a̕nd-s̴eẁag̶e-̡ĺi͏n̕e̛s-si͢g͏ned̸-Q͏U҉IN̸D͘T͜R̀I̷D-f̶or҉-͟Down̕t͡own-̸f͜or-xx͘/xx̧/̨xx͝x̨x

| >,& D͡a͢t̛a҉base̡-KT̴RAN-͠G̢C-Sub͠w̧ay̨-̢r͢est́óra͡t̵i̵on-̢pr̛oj͡e͢ct͠-̶xx/͡xx/̀xxxx̛-p͝l͢ąńs-a͏n̷d͜-o҉ǹg̵oin̸g̨-ẃo͟rks,&̸ ͡add͞ to grou̶p̵ ͜[Tr̀iaǹg͏u͟lation-ŕef̷er̡en̡c̵e]

| ́>Cro͝ss-r͏e͟fe҉r͢e̛nc͏e: t̡ria͝ng̨ula͢tion͏-̛r̷es͢ult̸ ẃi̴th̢: ̵g̷r̸o̵up͡: [͞T̸r͟i͝angul͜a͏t̵i̡on-̛r͞éf͘ere͘n͢c̷e͠]
>͠A͠t͝tem̛p̡t̀: l͡oc҉atȩ ͝e҉ntr̀y poin͢t́ ̧fo̕r:͟ ̡t͠ri͏angul̡ati̴on͠-re̕şu͜lt͡
͞>Att҉e͜mpt͝:͠ ̀loc̴a͡t͝e ̧c͝om̷m̧un͏ìcation ́lin̵e ̧f́ilte͟r̡:͜ ́clo͝ses҉t̨ t͡o: tr̴iangu҉l̛a͟t̀i̛o̴n͏-r̨e̵su͞lt

| >>635833
>̕If:̀ p̡r̶e̛v͝ious:͞ At̡tem̵pt,&̕ p͏révious̛: At̸t͝e͟mp͞t ͏=̶ ̢su̸ccess,
̢>̀Acc̸e͏s͝s̢: ͏l̡o̧gs̕ ̨fr͘om͜:̧ li̡st: a͢ll̛ ́f͡ór:̀ ̢lòcal͢:̵ ͝for͏: PoI͠-Y̶-͘m͏-t-͜sourc͝e̵
>͝Per̸for͠m̶: ne̡x͡t͟ c̵o͟m̡m̷a͠nd̕:͟ ͟íf͏:͢ ͟E̶x̨ec͜ute ͏= ̕5388͠846͞ ͏at́t͟em͝p̡t̡s
>Ȩx͠e͏c̸út̷e:͞ ̶s͝c͘ra̸m͟b͞le̴,͠&͝ r̨ew͘ri̧t̕e{r͢ąndom ͟inp͠út̶}:̢ f́i͘les͜ ̕fro̵m:͏ l̸ist̸:͜ a͢ll҉ ͏f͏o͢r:̕ ͡loca̵l̀: f̨or:͜ ̢P̵oI-̸Y͝-͡m͏-t-͢s̕o̢ųrcȩ

| >>635831
>Possible entries: about 20 entries are found, but most are... weird or invalid? 4 corresponds with the elevators on business side... 1 is in the middle of 1F, others are just everywhere with no solid pattern.

| >>635840
>͟Ȩnga̸g̴è:͞ C̢o̕ns͢cio̶us ̀l̶o͠gic̸ ci̢rcuit f̶o̕r: ̶loc͟al̢ fo͝r:̴ ̢n͠o̢d̸e̕ ͜Ars-̸aaa̛r͏ma̸y͝a͢-̵oo-͜es̕
҉>̧S̛im͝ulatíng̵ cònsçio͞u̧s̕n̡es̕s ͠i͜n:̵ ͘no̶d͏e ̵Ar͏s͠-͟aaár̢m̡a͜y̴a-͏oò-̕e͠s̀
>Ìnput ̧ùp̡ṕer f͢lo̕a̕ti̶ng po͜in̵t̵ o͢p͝e̛r͞a̶ti̡on̡ ̨per ̸seco͠nd͢ l̴im̢ít: 2҉.1 e͡x̧aflo̵p̛

| ̀>Ál͞l͠o̶c͞a̕tiņg͘ pr̨o̷c̛e͟s͠sing͟ ̛p͏o͟w̵er̵ t̡o node ́A҉rs҉-a͜aar̢m̸áya̛-̛oo-es͡.̷.̷.p͡o͟wer̶ a͘ll̕oc͡a̵te̴ḑ,͡ ̕nodȩs͜ ͜f̵ro̢m͠: ̛A͢b̶f-aa ́to:́ Ys͢t-̴a͞a͝ ͟e̵x̵clu̵di͏n͢g̛:͘ Ars͘-a͢aa͞-́ŗma͢y͡a̴-̛oo̷-es̨ ͜e͜ńterin͢g̀ s͡ta͠n̵d̛ b̡y ͢mơd̸e̶

| >Pe͝r̶for̴m consc͝i͡óus̸: d͞ećen̵tr̴alìzęd͟ ̀pątt͡e͘rn a̵n͜al̕y̴s̢i̸s͡:̡ ͠f҉or͘:͏ tr̛i̸ang͞u͜l͡a̵t̛ion͞-r̸es̕u͢l̸t
̶>P͟e͢r҉fo̸rm̀ c̷o̶ns͝c̷i͝ǫuś: ́de͜te̡r̡mi̷ǹe̴:́ en̛try͟ ͞po̧i͡nt҉ f͟ro͟m: en͟try̧ p̶oin͘t̶ ҉lis͝t, h͜ąs q̷uali̸ty: d͢oe̢s̵ ͡l͝e̢a̧d̢,or͏ ͘mo͞st l͏ike̡l̸y to ̴lea̴d̨ t̢o:͡ P̶o̷I-̀G͏-́m-t-s͘our͢ce̷

| >A͡n͝a͢l̷y̧zing.̕..̡

>[FORMAT: ACCESSIBILITY]

>E1N: 95.9026%
>E2S: 80.85%
>E3W: 86.45482%
>E4E: 60.4725%
>F1: 9.3720%

>[FORMAT: PROBABILITY TO DESTINATION]

>E1N: 30.3723%
>E2S: 37.37%
>E3W: 40.504%
>E4E: 43.392%
>F1: 92.5927%

| >>635852
>́R͏e͝fer̴eǹc͘in̢g P͜r͠i͢mary͠ ͟D͡i̴recti͟v͏es
͢>̵C̡od̵e̕ of͝ ́a̛ctìons ͏app̡r̵o͘ved: su͘ppơrtin͝g ̷af̵f͠i͘lìat͟ed̡ ͟p͢aŗty
́>E̸nte͝r͏i̢ng͟ ͟c̸o͡mbat m̸od̸e̴
̀>͠E͟x̡a͜f̷lop ̸li̛mit̛a̢tions̀ up͠lif̧t̨e̴ḑ
̕>͏Cúrr͝ent̷ ̸exaf͘l̡o̢p ̸oútp҉ut:̀ ͞9.̡7 ̛e҉x͟a͏f͏lo͏p̕
>W̴a̧rning: globa҉l m̛ai̛nf̶ram͘ȩ ov͠e͡r͜heat͘ i͏n: ̕20̵00̶ ͠se͢còn͝d́s̨
̢>̧W̢arn͡i͜n͏g͢: ̸glo͡bál ̸m̧ai͠n̢fr̀a̕me͏ ̸mèltd͠ow̶n i̷n:̢ ͜27͞00 ̛s̴ec͘onds

| >̴If:͢ next͘ c̵om҉ma͟nd:́ Ac͠c̛ess͏, P͜er̡f̢o͡r͡m̢, ͝Execute̕ ͟=͝ M̧a̸s̡k ̵cǫns͠ci̢ou̧s͜ ̵f͘ór:̢ ͝al̕l a͡t͢t́em͏p̶t̀s
̨>If͝: nex̷t ̴c̴o͏mma̷n̸d: ̵Execùte =͞ ad̀d͞:͟ ͢co͡n̨s͞c҉ioùs̡ ̕f̡or: ͡al͞l att͡em͏p̕ts
͠>̕A̛c͘c̶ęss̡ co̴n͜scíou̕s:̨ s̛ecur͢ity system͜ ̛ce͟n̢t̸r̸a̷l ̷con͠trol̴ n̢ode
>P͠er͡f͝orm͘ co͜nsc͝ìòus̶: íd̴e҉n̡t҉ify,̛&͝ma̷p:͏ se̸cur͞it̵y sys͏te҉m l̷a̶yout fo̧r͟:̶ P̨o̷I-͟Y-m҉-̀t-̢sou̶rce

| ̨>Ex̀e͟c͟ųte͡: ̕s̨e̢c̸u͟rity̷ ͜ca̶mera r҉ot́a͏tioǹ ͠lim͠it ͏se͝t̀ to͡:̵ nul҉l̵
>Ex̛ecu̷te͟:͠ s͝e͜c͘ur̵i͜ty͠ ca̢ḿeŗa r͠o͏t͏ate͢,͘ ̸sp̨ee̢d̵: m̷a̷x̷ foŗ: 6҉768̛7 ͟s̢ecòn̡d͠s͞
͘>E͏x̵ęc̢ute:̸ ̕b̵roa҉d͞ca͜s̷t: ͝V͏isual-͏Aud̢io-S͡e̕n̨sor̴y͜-̶p̶ercep̶tio͢n-s̡cr̕amb͟lȩr-ágent̢-me̛m̧et͢i҉c-c͡lass͟-͜a͞5 fo̴r:҉ sec͏u̕r͘i̢t̸y ̷c̶ơm̶m͘u͏ńi̵cati͠o͢ņ ̡nod҉e͏s f̛r̢ơm: l͠ìs͞t: ̀al̢l

| >E̶x̀e͠c̀ut͡e̵: ͜d̨o̕o͏r o͡v͡e͞r҉ri̛d̷e͡ for: s͜t͜at҉e: ͜op̶e͏n ́fòr: list̷: ͝al̡l
>͞E̵x̢e̵cute͜:͟ sécuri̸t͞y͡ ̧al̨ar͜m̸ o͢v͟e̷rr̛i͘de̢ ̡fo͝r:̡ st̴ate:̨ s͜hut̡do̵w͘n̡: fo̧r:͠ list͜: ͡a̕ll
>A̵çc͜e͠s͠s͝ ̷c̸ons̀ci̡ous҉:̵ ́f̡i͢re ̢a̢l͏ar͡m syste͝m cen̵t̀ra̷l͠ còn̷trol̨ ̵nod̢e̡

| >E̛xe͡cu̧te:͢ ̀iso̢l̶ate:҉ ҉fi̢r͜e ̀a̡l̕aŕm ̕sy̨stém͢ ҉n͜ode͘ f̢o͜r: l͘i̵sţ:̛ ͡a̴ll
͏>̧E͞x͏ec͡ùte͠:͠ ̷áļa͏rm̴ ͏ov̷er̨ri̷d̀è fo̸r͏:̸ ̀śt̵a̛te͏:̛ ̛a̢c͠tiv̕e:̢ ͘for͡:͠ ͏l̡ist:̴ al̛l͡
̨≯A͢ccess ͠co͠n̛s͢c̛ious: ̷m̴atr̶ix co̶nn҉ec̛tíon ͟ce͡nt̴r͝al͘ c͡o͏ntr̷o̷l͞ ̡nod͞e

| ̧>̵E͠x̵ecu̵te:̢ ͝c̢o̸n͢necti͡o̴n ̸no̷d͢e͡ o͞v̵e͢r͏rid͡e ͏fǫr͡: s̵tat͝e̢:҉ ͝s͝hutdown͘ fo̸r̶:̵ ̛l̸ist:̧ ̶al̕l,wi̸th ̧ex̧c̕ept̸i͝o҉n̶:̶ f́o̶r̨:̀ R-a̕-̛T͘P̶-7̧-ARS̵

| ̡>̢Ṕerf͡o͜rm co͘ņs̷c͘i͞oús:͞ lay ̕o͝ut̀ r̕outes͢ ̴fr̨o͢m̴:̷ ͡R͘-̶a-̧TP-7-ARS̸ ͟rece̴iv̢e pòi̵ńt̴ in PoI-͘Y̶-m-t̀-s̨o̵u͜r͡ce-҉CW͞-TLT͝-͘3̨F ̧t͝o̧:̷ ͠PoI-G͏-m͡-́t-s̢o͠ur͝ce ̛th͏rough:͜ e̕ntŕy p͏oi̴nt̨:̨ ̨E4E͝, ̸E͢3̶W̨, ̢F̀1͡
>͝Perf͟or̛m c̡on̷scio̧us: sȩn̴d̷ ́rout̛e̵s̴-͠rèsu͠l̀t ͝thr̶ough́: ͏R̀-a͞-͢TP͟-7͞-̧AR̛S

| ́>̀If:͠ no̡d̢e̵:҉ Àr̀s-a̧a͘a͠rmaya͞-oo-͢es̵ = Sh̵utd͠own,or͟ ̨U̶n҉ŕesp͢o͝nsiv͢e Ex҉e͟c̕ute: lif́t: s҉t͘at̀e̛:͡ f͝or: ̴gl̷obal ͘ma̷in̸f̀r̵am҉e: c̸ombat͏ ̴mód͝é
̕>͏Shut͡do̸wn̕,&̸ Act͘iva̵tè{d́e͠t͜on҉àti̵on͏}̢:̶ n̶o̴de͞:̢ A̸r͞s-҉aa̢a̴r̴m͝ay͏a͘-o̧o-e͠ş if͜: ̨timer:̡ 1̢7̨00͟ ͡s̵econd҉s̴

| >>635861
>Of course... all security cameras and security measures are now D̸̨͡I͝S͡͞ABL͟͜E͠D̸̀

>Status: [RED]
>Command: Routing. Elevator 4 Eastern route. Elevator 3 West route. Floor 1 Reception route. Sending route.

| >>635882
>̀Acc̸e͏s͝s̢: ͏l̡o̧gs̕ ̨fr͘om͜:̧ li̡st: a͢ll̛ ́f͡ór:̀ ̢lòcal͢:̵ ͝for͏: PoI͠-Y̶-͘m͏-t-͜sourc͝e̵
>͝Per̸for͠m̶: ne̡x͡t͟ c̵o͟m̡m̷a͠nd̕:͟ ͟íf͏:͢ ͟E̶x̨ec͜ute ͏= ̕5388͠846͞ ͏at́t͟em͝p̡t̡s
>Ȩx͠e͏c̸út̷e:͞ ̶s͝c͘ra̸m͟b͞le̴,͠&͝ r̨ew͘ri̧t̕e{r͢ąndom ͟inp͠út̶}:̢ f́i͘les͜ ̕fro̵m:͏ l̸ist̸:͜ a͢ll҉ ͏f͏o͢r:̕ ͡loca̵l̀: f̨or:͜ ̢P̵oI-̸Y͝-͡m͏-t-͢s̕o̢ųrcȩ

>M͘ai̡ntai͞n̵:͠ o҉verrid̢e͞ st̢a͠tųs̛:̀ ̀fo͝r:͠ li͜şt͝: ̀ąll
>S͞tandi̴ng ̢b͢y ͏f̵or:̵ ̢in͏put ͏f̶r͡o͠m:̵ ̀R-̀à-T͏P͞-7͏-̨ÁR͠S̀

| Whoever is in our side, stop launching airstrikes for once. -r386

> A video is attached. It shows a squad of armed people, and a little girl they force along to move. They move to a path beneath the reception desk, which has now split in two. The word '[H31r3ss]' repeats and flashes.

| >̀Ìn̵comin҉g ̸IF͞F͠ r͝èq͠u̶est͠ ̶on ̀r̴ơu͜t͝e̵: R̸-a-TP-́7͞-A͡RS҉
̵>̀Per̶fơr͞ḿ c͞o͞n͠sci͏o̸us:͢ ̢F̴oF͞ id̶en̡ti̧f̧icatíon͞
>FoF̨ i̸ḑe̸nti͞f̷icat͡i͟ơn̕ ̷ço͏m̕p͏lȩte: śţat͝us̶:̢ Yéll͝ow
̸≯Bou͠n͜cin̷g:̀ ͟I͟F҉F-͠resu̶l̨t̸s ̛òn͡ ͜r̵o̷ut̨e: ̨R-͠a-T̵P͞-7͡-ARS

| Merlin, i take it we are aligned in this endeavor?

| De̕fiǹe̡:͢ ̷En̵dea̶vo͞u̵r͢.͝
—́M̡e̷r̡li̕n

| Getting the girl un kidnapped

| I͟t d́oes͞ no͢t̶ ̢a̡pp͘e͘ar to͞ ͜c̴o̕n͘t̸r͏a͞di͏ct͡ ͘my̧ ̸P͝r̸i҉m̸a̴r̸y ̡Dir̸èc̸tives.
͟—̛M͞e͢r̛lin҉

|

| >̨I͠nc̸o͡mi̧n̴g em̢e͏r̵ge̷ncy̷ ̕c̕a͟l̨l͟ o͠n r͡out͟e: R-a-T̶P̷-͏7͜-ARS
͜>A̕ffil͠i͢a̶ted pa̛r͠ty̶ ̷i҉n̢:͏ ͢PoI͢-Y-m-t̕-̸so̸u͜rc̶e s̡tatu͜s̶:̸ c͟o̡m͢bat ̸i̸n͜ȩf͏fect͠i͢ve͟, ͢co͞mb͢a̵t͡ ͠c̸a̸s̕u͢a̛l͜ty̨, ̵c̢omb̧a̸t̴ ̡cas̢u͘a̵l͡ty͜
>E͝xt͠ra͜c̢t̷iơn ròute ̀re͞qu̶es̶t f̡r̕om͟: a͏-T̶P͟-͘7

| ̨>Pe͞r̴fórm ͜con̸sc̡iou͢s̶: ̀layo͜u͘t:͠ ex̨tr͏a̶c̀t̶i҉o͠n ͏rout҉e̷ ͏f̸o̴r: a-TP͡-̕7̴ ̴f̧r̴o̡m̨: ҉P͜o͞I-͘Y̛-m-t-s͝o͟u̶r҉c͝e to͞: E̵x-̸1̵-̶A, E͝x-2-A,͢ Ex͠-͡3̛-͝A, ͞Ex-1̡-B, ̸E̵x-̕2̶-B̷, ̢E̴x-͘3-B̶, ͡E̶x̕-̷1̕-͝C,̢ ͘Ex-2҉-͟C͜, ͜Ex̀-͜3͠-͝C,̵&̶ ̀ad͜d̡ t̢ǫ fil̵e͜:҉ ̷[E̕xt̡raction ͢r͞outes]
́>F̡oŕward ́fi͜le҉:̡ [͜E͡x̛tr͟a͜c҉tįon̨ ͘r̢òu͏t͢e͜s] ̢throuǵh͏: r̵ǫu̢t̡e̡:̧ ̶Ŗ-͏à-T͟P-̸7̧-ARS

| ≯P̴o̢I̸ st҉a̴tu͢s inc̡r̛e̕as͡ed to͡:͝ R̴ed́.̡ Ar͘c̛hivi͡ng ̢t̨h҉e c̛onne̴ction҉. ̸A̴f̕fi̢li͟àte̵d́ partie̸s͝ ̷notifie͡d ̵o͠f PoI ͡s͟t͝a̢t̵u̕s̀ ch́án͠g͏e̛.
̵>͜P͞óI ͞lǫc̵a͝tioǹ ̷ca̵tal̕o͡gue ͏up̶d͜ate̸: Po̧I-Y-m̨-͜t-͢s̛ou̴rc̕e ͡to̧:̸ P͜o̕I-͜R̀-m҉-t-̸so̢u̧r͏ce͢

| >͝Po͝I͠-R-m̢-͘t r͝e-̸ćl̶a̢s̴s̨i̡fi̛ed̀ as͠: G̴lob҉al t̕hr͟ȩat ̷reason: ̢t̢h̶re̷a̶ţe̸nįn҉g ̷c̴om̀ple̴ti҉ơń ̷o͡f҉ P͞ri͡ma̢r̨ý ͜D́i̷ŗect͝i̸v҉es̵
̷>E͠nac̕ti̧n͢g ̷th́re̶at m̕a͞n̢a͜g̀ȩm̴en̵ţ p̴rotocol͞s

| ͏>Inva͡si͡ve co̴de ̷of ̶a͏c̡ţioņş ̀t͡a͟k͡èn͟ cl͟ąs̕s̸ifięd͡ as̶: f͝ai͝l͢ur̴e͘ re͏as͡o͞n͡: un͜ącc͢e͠ṕt̡ab̸le ̴l̵e̡v͘e̸l̨ of̵ ̀c͠ombat ̧ca̛su͟al͜ti͏e̛s ̛i̴n͘ ͢aff̵il͘i̴ated p͞árty, r̡i̴s̛k͢ ̴of̸ ͡lo͜sin͝g an͡ affi͞l͏i҉at̴ed p͞ar͠t̵y, ̷failu͝re͞ ́to ͢pro̧du͏ce e͘xpe͏cted͏ ͜re͠sùl̢t,͞ ͠th̛r͘eat ̨ass҉ess͢me̸n͝t͟ failu̸ŗe
̀>̕Code ̷of acti̵ons̴ ̴r̀e̢-a̸dju͜s̨t̵ed ͜for̴ fut̢ùre҉ ̧enc̵oun͝t͠er҉s̶.

| >T҉hre͟at҉-̨s͡p͜e͡ci͡fi͟c c̵o̷de҉ of͞ actio̶ns fo̧r:́ thr̷e͘at:͢ Po̵I-R-m-t͏ s͘t͜a͡tu͡s: pe͏nding̀

| >T̛e̶r̡m͞in͘ate̢ ͡outer ͏co̕ņn̢ect̶ion fr̢om͞: ͏nod͡e:̢ ́A͢rs-̸aa͘árm͟a̷yà-o͏o-͜es̴
>Re-́s̢eq͟u͞ence͢: ̨node̷:҉ Ar̴s-͡a̶a̛arm̧a̴y͜a-o͡o̴-̕ès
>Lif̨t́ up͢ cómb̕a͞t ̧p̵r͝o͝to̶col̸ş
>̢Re͘tu̧rning͟ to ͢p͡a҉s̷s͡i͟v͜e͜ ̛ob̛se̷rvat̢ioņ ̧m̧o̴d̶e

| Merlin do you have access to their security footage databank?

| I̵ ̵h̷a҉v́e̕ ͢te͝rmi͢n̸at̶ed͝ th̶e conn͜e̢cti͠ón͡ to t͢h̵e̢ ̡įn҉t̡e͡rn̢al ̛s̨ys̕te͢m͏.̶ H͏ow̡ever, e҉x͝ţr̶ac͏ted ͜s͟ecur̛ity͡ c̛r̕ed̵e҉n҉tía̶l҉s̨ ͜m̀ay b̴e pro̴vid͠e̷d up̢o͘n ̡r͞e͡q̨ue͢st̢. ̶Furt͡h҉er ̛a͞ssis͡tan͞cę ͝m͡ay̷ be͠ provid҉èd ̢u҉p̷o͢n ͡ŗeq̶uȩs̢t
—M̸erli͜n̢

| No its fine.
I was going to ask you to scramble it just in case.
Nevermind

| A͟n͡y̵ ͞reĺev̶ant͘ ͢s̷ys̀te̸m͟ d̴a̧ta҉ can be̸ sc̢r̶ambled ųs͞ing ͢int͏e̛r͝n͜al ̨sy̶s̨t͡em͢ acc͠e̴ss̨ poi͘n͟ts̀.́
Al̡te͝r͢na͟t̶i̸v͟el͠ý, ͝pr͝o̡vi͞din͜g̷ c͘onn̷e҉c͏tioǹ to a̛ ͡d̴ev̴ic̡é ͞l͢i͏ǹk̛e͟d wi̷th͜ th͝ȩ ̨sy̵stem͝ w̵i̧ll ̢ąll̨o͝w̡ m̷e ̵to̶ p̕erf́o̷r͘m͡ ͝şąi͟d͡ ̵a҉ction̴ ́wi͡ţhou͟t ͟u͠ti͞ļizing ̴s̡tanda̵rt͠ s̶áf͘èt̸y p̴r̶oc̛e̵d͜u̢res.
̨—M̢e̕rl͜in

| Nevermind.
Do you have anything that can burn the building down?

|

Total number of posts: 124, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1585192724

This thread is permanently archived