danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your favorite tech-related product of the year?

| This doubles as a recommendation for Mega Christmas gift I'll have for myself as well.

I was planning to get a car (flying one!) myself, but I've heard of people vomiting and having sickness in general while in them (which is, eww).

So I thought, "Yeah, maybe I'll ask the g/u/rl instead."

So, g/u/rl, what's your pitch for this year's tech product?

| I just want a new coffee grinder, maybe get my cab tuned up. Pretty simple stuff

| >>63337
If only my Christmas wish can be that mundane. I guess there really is a plus in keeping things simple, huh?

| >>#63342

It's the little things in life honestly

| The new Nanocamo shirt they launched this year. Now I can switch my YuruuYuree print to *Kira*Miki at moment's notice and not look like a complete nerd.

| >>63673
Honestly, that's a good idea! I always liked Nanocamo by itself (installed a few in my window as a curtain), but the shirt might even be a better idea.

I don't have a special use-case for it, but I can imagine I might come up with it later once I have it on my hands.

| Mine would have to be my Boss Synesthesia pedal. Basically, it works on the same principal as basilisk images and similar cognitive weapons, but instead of crashing your brain it just adds other kinds of sensory information to the sounds your instruments make. Stuff like vision, scent, touch, taste, heat, etc. It takes a lot of getting used to, but once you've gotten the hang of how it works, you can do some really amazing things with it.

| >>63337
A coffee grinder? What a gimmick, soykaf won't taste any better even grinded "fresh" and I know you can't afford real coffee beans.

| I really need a new deck to be honest, it's about time I retire my Kraftwerk, any recommendations?

| That desk they launched, the one with automated robotic arms and the integrated IA. Heard It was pretty useful. There are already some "user made" moddifications for It too.

| d551f6 here!
It seems that some of you have a pretty interesting things for yearly favorite. I have some of them in my list as well, since Mega Christmas is around the corner and I'll need to get the things bought soon!

>>63856 I was wondering about this as well, how long is the adaptation time? I can't imagine using it and immediately have it working in day one

>>65385 Oh yes! The moddable desk. My apartment is really small so I can't fit one, sadly :(

| >>65049
Honestly the best suggestion for a deck is making your own custom one. You can probably cannibalize your Kraftwerk for any usable parts and buy any of the other you need. Would probably end up being cheaper that way too. -CN

| >>64881 it's my main luxury, what can I say? Spend a little extra, you'd be amazed how rich it tastes

| The nanocamo walls are good.. now you can fill your room with tons of jojo memes and make it look like a concert hall.. or even just make it blue

| All ah want for Mega-Christmas is a new tummy... -M9

| >>67800
Is something wrong with your stomach? -CN

| All I want for Mega-Christmas is a nano camo for my arm.. to make sure people cant tell its robotic -LightmanZX

| >>67800
Proper physical fitness and diet does this.
- Blood Bank.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1513390764

This thread is permanently archived