danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Need Backup For Deal in Westport

| Hello there. This is Miro Fox, representing Swamp Fox International, my grandpa's company.
You might know me, you might not... the point is, we're making a purchase in Westport in preparation for a larger operation, and we need at least two people to back us up in case things go wrong. Pay is negotiable, and details of the location and deal will be transmitted.
- SciFox

| So yeah, that was my attempt at sounding 'formal' and 'corporate'. Egh... anyway, my grandpa - you might remember him from that rice shipment that almost turned into a deal gone wrong - has another 'business scheme' lined up, and I'm supposed to be planning things... so I need at least two of you, I don't care if you're good with guns or melee weapons or martial arts, just be good with something. If things go well there'll be a more profitable job in the near future.
- SciFox

| I could probably help, you're not dealing in nuclear weapons or anything like that though, right?

I'm kinda done with Doomsday deals
-GeneralOfTheLeft

| Where?

| Damn good at swords with my augs. But they say don't bring a sword to a gunfight or something, so I don't know what to expect from this. -0L

| And how far, cuz i aint liking carrying this tommygun too far price negotiable

| -,magne ^^^

| >>618895 Nah, nothing like that. Just a vehicle. Not sure how specific I wanna get on a public channel, given how many people this city has that don't play by the rules.

Honestly, I can probably post more... it's a deal with the Fishermen, and nobody messes with them.
We're purchasing an old military VTOL craft the Fishermen don't need anymore, for an expedition to Flooded. Not going to post publicly the exact location, but it's an out-of-the-way part of Westport.
- SciFox

| >>618912
If that's all, then sure.
I also got business in flooded anyway
-GeneralOfTheLeft

| >>618912 Of course, if everything goes right you'll get a ride back in the VTOL.
- SciFox

| >>618915 The Flooded expedition won't be the same day of course, there's still a bit of final planning to be done there. But if you'd like to be on board for that job too I'd be glad to have you.
- SciFox

(OOC: Probably won't choose who to hire until later today, have some work to do irl.)

| Alright, GeneralOfTheLeft and 0L, looks like you're both chosen if you still want the job. A pickup location will be messaged to you, and I'll drive us all to the deal. If everything goes well, you'll both get nice paychecks and a future work opportunity, and I'll be able to pay my rent. Speaking of that, we should probably discuss pay.
- SciFox

(OOC: Not sure how much pay to offer since I don't have a good sense of what Glitch City's currency is worth.)

| (OOC: The thread for the event will be up tomorrow most likely. Anyone who has a character who would be in the area or who just wants to give us trouble to deal with is welcome of course.)

| >>619098
Well, don't worry too much about the paychecks, in my case it's more about that ride I'll be getting
-GeneralOfTheLeft

| I don't usually deal with corpo, but you have done the city good with the rice deal. I will arrange some men to help you along your way if you find trouble.
-Impulse
(1 Nuyen = 10 Zenny= around 1 USD)​

| >>619098
Fair split is fine. I don't like snitches, so having it split is fine by me. -0L

| (Location Thread will be up either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Sometimes I get writers' block or just get nervous so we'll see.)

| (Feel free to go with what you're most comfortable with, dont push yourself too hard -GOTL)

| >>619430
(Might actually end up being tomorrow then, I have a lot of classes today and I'm nervous about if I'll be able to create a good story.)

| (I have the thread up. If you guys still want to do this I'm ready. If I need to change anything let me know. - OOCSciFox)

| >>620246 (The man who drove your characters there is Miro's grandpa, who is in charge of the operation.)

| >>620247
(Remember to add "(Setting)​/(Quest)" next time.
-Impulse)​

| >>620247
(Also, I can't actually send any characters yet, because no one has sent me the location, and none of people from my character's faction patrol Westport. Except, if you want to get attacked by PMC then you can if you find a good reason to provoke them. In that case I can be the "trouble" you want
-Impulse)

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>619857

(I'm sure you'll do fine. >headpat)

| >>620282 >>620306
(Thank you. I'll try to develop it more tomorrow.)

| (Alright, I'll have a post there very soon. Next time I have a setting thread I'll try to plan it better.)

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1579974005

This thread is permanently archived