danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Midnight vista |FILE|

| >A message is written on a small piece of data that seems to cruise through the matrix.
>The data proves to be an image
>The message is simply "Come visit us!"
>The Image shows the newly rebuilt midnight district, along with its hotel complexes, fancy high rises and local bars.
>The last part of the file shows another, corrupted image
>Three towers in the middle of Midnight, lights on their bare surfaces warning planes of their existences

>The File's sender's name is Démiurgos

| Wonder what this is.

| >>617679
Well this bare investigating. -CN

| hell of a coincidence, if it is one........

-DEADEYE

| >>617778
Don't even think about it.

-Hawkeye

| >>617778
I'll let you know how it goes. -CN

| >>617871
An investigation in Midnight, darling? Fufu, that sounds like an ideal date.
-Alice Arcand

| >>617875
I take it you will be joining then. -CN

| >>617871
who says i cant find out for myself???? and i mean BESIDES hawk who i didnt expect to say anything different

-DEADEYE

| >>617878
Indeed. This seems interesting enough to alleviate some boredom... although I'd rather much you alleviate my frustration.
-Alice Arcand

| >>617879
We made an agreement not to get further involved in this sort of thing! Did you just... suddenly... >>>conveniently forget that whole ordeal? Your safety is more important than sating your curiosity!!

-Hawkeye

| >>617879
Cause you're not in town. -CN

| >>617884
I'll try my best. Maybe some calming tea will help. -CN

| >>617886
i just got back and i need something to do that isnt fuck around in my own head geeky,, this fits the bill

-DEADEYE

| >>617888
I mean okay??? I'm not gonna stop you. Surprised you dont have jetlag though. -CN

| >>617889
worked nights for like 5 years omae i fucken THRIVE on exhaustion

-DEADEYE

| >>617887
You're so pure, darling.
-Alice Arcand

| >>617890
That sounds like self destructive behavior but you do you.
>>617894
I try my best. -CN

| >>617890
... Jesus, just... try not to draw too much attention to yourself, okay? I really don't want any repeats of the last time you went out.

>>617897
She's talking herself up a bit, CN. She certainly does not "thrive" on exhaustion; it's more like she >>>survives in the midst of it... until she can find her way to a couch to pass out on.

-Hawkeye

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1579484454

This thread is permanently archived