danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Are BTL's good for quitting sims?

| I know the title sounds like a joke, but I'm being serious. Would BTL's make quitting pop simsense trash easier for me?

I have been slotting sims pretty drekking hard for the last half a year, but I broke my last simsense rig on purpose before a job, which is really ironic. I tried to just to slot less, but found out that if a have access to a rig I'm unable to stop myself from using it constantly.

Thing is though, that withdrawals are really fucking hard on me, maybe slotting a BTL would knock me outta the habit, ye ken?

| When I have a simsense rig I just slot a new chip in every minute, but since BTL's are more expensive and harder to find that could help me stay jacked in less and make it easier to quit completely since the high I'll be consuming is a lot less than what I get out of the latest Maria Mercurial sex tape.

Little extra info: I'm underage, the amount of simsense chips I slotted daily was equivalent to around a dozen BTL's I think, my parents know that I'm addicted but they don't talk about

| -it.

| Honestly chummer, I'm no expert on using sims or BTL chips since I don't use either, but sounds like you just try to sub one option for a more expensive addiction. Maybe cold turkey might be better now that the rig is broken. Do you got anyone to help you out and give you support? -CN

| Is OP being real?

If yer not already in lalaland from slotting consumer grade simsense chips, yer gonna be slottin a BTL.

stick to slottin Neil the Barbarian chummer.

-giBBons

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1579398591

This thread is permanently archived