danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey I'm new here. How's everyone doing tonight?

|

| Let me check, I'm still depressed, two guys just got shot right outside my door, someone shot me while I went shopping and I'm just bandaging my leg while I'm writing this, so like every other days.

| >>616711 ((if you're new to danger/u/, this is an RP board. That being said...))

Been stuck in a rut since the BTC pretty much seized the business my old job was at. I'm just thankful to be alive, as usual.

| Shit sorry to hear that I've been kind of rut too I've been trying to finding a job but no where is hiring and I'm tired of being broke all the time. Idk I hope my chances of finding a job will improve when it warms up outside

| (Also does that mean I have to make a character to RP?) lol sorry im kind of a dumbass

| Hope things get better for both of you btw

| Idk I think I might have to start looking for more illicit employment if this keeps up (I'm guessing that's the kind rping your talking about?)

| >>616741
(Close, this is a cyberpunk RP, so it's kind of dystopian. That said, you can post as anon and learn the board for a while before creating a character)
Just don't be a wageslave, yes it's safe, but you would never find join working 24/7 for minimum wage

| (*joy)​

| (( I am also fairly new here. No you don't have to make a character unless you decide to. Hell you can make a whole cast of em if you want. As far as I can tell it's just general Cyberpunk Dystopian Urban Sprawl themed RP. Good way to have those creative juices flowing through your brains. That message I sent earlier was the first RP post I made on danger/u/ actually.))

| >>a4a44d ohhh OK I think I'm catching on to how this works thank guys :) I'm glad I'm not the only new guy here. Do you guys got discord? Maybe we could brainstorm characters or something

| >>616756
(This one is my server, granted, it's pretty inactive because most of the players on there are not currently active on the board. Used to host some ARGs on there
https://discord.gg/UFACnR2)​

| Welcome to Glitch City, we're sorry for your loss.

| The usual, staying all night working. Getting pissed that I cant find more info on these drekking corps. -CN

| >>616921

Which ones chummer?

-Silverfang

| I learned today that i haven't left my apartment or talked to a real person in six months ('A`)

| ((Drek and chummer oh god its bringing me back.))

| >>617032

(Real wiz, omae.)

| >>616951
VitaLife mainly. But I wouldn't complain about what's going on with Veriatech either right about now. -CN

| Doing ya mom

| >>617111

VitaLife? Some kind of vitamin company?

-Silverfang

| >>617198
Um... close, they're a pharmaceutical company, though with their strong arm tactics and experiments I wouldnt be surprised if some runners confused them for a PMC sometimes. -CN

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1579400482

This thread is permanently archived