danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(OOC) /cyb/ moving onwards into 2020

| It is Wednesday, my dudes! Wednesday 1st, January, 2020 here at Vladivostok, and ya boi UKT is with you today to say what needs to be said as the 2019 comes to a close.

| So, let's begin this thread with the most important thing to say: Happy New Year, /cyb/izens! Let the New Year be one, filled with activity, creativity, new and brilliant ideas, threads, stories and happiness.

| In the end, we are all here to create something magical together, to build a city that doesn't exist using naught but our words and imagination. Some of us have left /cyb/, for reasons that vary, but what is left behind and in our minds is the elusive mirage, an image of what Glitch City is to be.

| Now, the congratulatory part aside, this is the part where I, as an OP and a fellow /cyb/izen, address my own involvement on the board. And honestly, one thing I want to do the most, is to apologise. To Neil — we never seem to finish anything together because of my irresponsibility. I pray in this New Year it comes to an end, and we finally can work something out to it's conclusion.

| To Dahk, for leaving things hanging for way longer than I have any right to. I simply have no mental capacity to get myself together, so please cockslap me back into action, thank you.
To everyone else who has to bear with me suddenly disappearing for months on end in the middle of a storyline with no prior warning. I'll work on bringing more consistency to my writing output in the upcoming year.

| And lastly, to the one I started this journey with, for not being there on this very same day back then, when there was no one else to be here with you. This never really left my conscious alone, and even though you have left /cyb/ so long ago, and won't read this: I'm sorry.

Here, leaving 2019 with a prayer for everyone to have 2020 devoid of regret,
—UKT, signing off.

| JOHNATHAN HERE,

hope everyone is celebrating, or getting ready to celebrate the new year. 2019 has been a bit of a tough year for most of us, one way or another, so here is to a better year, nay, decade.

-Writer formerly known as Anomeat

| This new year i wish my friends would stop spamming me futanari hentai and and cursed imagery
Fox im looking at you

And that maybe cyb picks up again
Or just /u/ as a whole

Got a bunch of personal ones but those are a secret

Lets do out best to finish all the stories everyone! so i may be free from ukts evil n̶e̶c̶r̶o̶p̶h̶i̶l̶i̶a̶ necromancy
Maybe i should get around to the ryugujo to...

| Jokes and my bad sarcasm aside, lets have a nice new decade everyone!
Damn were getting old...
>morphine_blues arisen

| happy new year

| Impulse here,

I'm here to point out that the new decade starts in 2021, so fuck you, John.

Anyways, while I'm here, Happy New Year. Hopefully this one would go better than the last one...

-Impulse

| To the men
To the women
To the traps

Happy new year and let's all make 2020 an even better year for /cyb/. For we all and /cyb/ are worth it.

-Radio Wire

##Janitor:Stormy##

| ^^

Happy New Year, all. Look forward to a brave new /cyb/ 2.0.

| Let's do it guys, happy new year!
Let's kick it in this new decade together' >>Woo!

> Kazuki Nakamura

| Happy new year everyone <3

>Liz

| Happy new year, everyone.
- Volp

| >>614195

oh funk, you're back?

| >>614296
Not really
Kits just kept asking me to say something nice

Whos asking?
>morph