danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Event!) Yo does anyone know what this is about?

| A fuckhuge Christmas Tree just popped out of nowhere in Neko Park, fully decorated and lit up and shit. Which... fine, corp owned and operated, yadda yadda yadda, but there's also a fuck you-ton of presents stashed underneath and some randoms are just passing them out!

Like at first a bunch of hobos in the area just kinda watched but now they're setting up tables and shit. christmas comes a day early to the ghetto, man.

-Nightstriker

| >>613160
Knowing Neko Park, I'd wager good money some of those are IEDs
-Akizawa

| >>613162
We appreciate your concern, and while understandable to some extent we'd rather you not imply we'd allow for improvised explosions to be used on our property.
-Jaquilen Jin

| >>613162
I would not be so pessimistic, maybe it's not getting bombed for once. It's megachristmas
-Red​ 9

| Bruh if there's another riot or some shit ima be apoplectic.

-Nightstriker

| looks like its not isolated- my bruhs in arms report a tree popping up in Chapel-3 as well.

some charity going on or something? idk

-SayMyName

| Chapel-3? Gonna have to go check these out; looks super fun.

>>KN

| Seems fun
...gonna be weird going to one of these without gem..
>IA

| >Visit one of the Curious Christmases? Y/N

>Where will you visit?

| >>613184
>Y
-Red 9

| Please wait, girls are now praying...

| >>613184
Yes
>IA

| >You decide to follow these leads to determine the origin of the Vigilante Santas. Do you visit Neko Park first or Chapel-3?

| >>613192
>Neko Park
-Red 9

| Neko park? I’m running last minute delivers and I’m stopping near there soon!! Looks like I might be able to make it to see a real MegaChristmas tree soon!

- Unit 00

| >>613189 >>613193 >>613194

>You head to Neko Park- this site has seen many a battle over the past few years, from mechs, to super sentai, to at least two different riots.

>For once, its quite peaceful- a thiccc layer of snow covers the expanse, swallowing most sound. In spite of this, you see a VERY large tree, shining at incredible hihg glow, along with a large group of people from all walks of life approaching it. There's someone making the trek back- absolutely no one is leaving empty handed.

| >>613196
>Red is wearing a softshell jacket and a tactical pants, he is not wearing any armor for once, although he still have his half mask and headset on. His pistol, a suppressed FN Five-seveN with a RMR sight, lay by his side.
>He lets out a sigh
"Let's hope there's no trouble today"

| >>613196

> Fox lands with a soft thud. His outfit is definitely inspired by Mega Santa, complete with red hat.

"sugoi... it's so beautiful up close...:

> He seems entranced by the tree itself

| >>613198 >>613199

>Near the tree, you hear and see several people ringing small bells and unloading dozens of cardboard boxes onto prefab tables. They're dolled up in Christmas paraphernalia- there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the mass of present-receivers- they're just pushing the parcels into eager hands.

"Hoi, you two!" >A "santa" calls over to you both,

"Get a gift yet?"

| >>613204
"No, sir"
>Red answer politely as he slowly make his way over to the "santa", keeping his eyes peel for any possible trouble

| >>613204

"I have presents to deliver but none are for me or my roommate. Are you guys delivering too?"

> Fox stares on with eyes the size of the moon. He seems so focused on the whole of the scene, committing it to future memory

| >>613207

>The Santa looks you over, his eyes falling over to your sidearm. Then, he pulls a small box, the size of a cat, and hands it over to you.

"'ere ya go then, chummer. Merry Christmas!"

>>613210

"In a manner of speaking. We're being paid to chill out here and hand out the stuff."

| >>613212

"That's so nice! Hopefully you'll also get to make plenty of people happy too!"

> He gives a big smile. It's plain on his face that he really does believe that others are being made happy by their work and his own, too

| >>613212
"Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too"
>He smiles as he take the box, although you can see the smile because of the mask

| (*Can't)​

| >a boy with wearing a blue jacket and an interesting headset walks on scene
"...yup...feels wrong without a companion.."
>he seems quite melancholic

| >>613214

"Er, yeah I guess." >He goes back to handing out the gifts.

>>613217

>The man nods before returning to the gifts.

>>613219

>Do you head to join the other two, or join the crowd of people getting presents?

| >>613220
"Hmmm"
>instead he approaches the people distributing the gifts
"Umm, excuse me...is there any chance i could help out in some way?"
>god damn, this dude sounds like melted chocolate dripping in your ears
"Its kind of a family tradition to do volunteer work on Christmas"
>he chuckles

| >Red opens the box of present

| >>613224

>The man opens a space in between the throng of people and the boxes.

"Hell, fine by me, I'm just working here."

>>613225

>You open the box to find a combination range finder/laser sight attachment! It seems to fit most standard rail accessories for firearms!

| >>613276
"Well then where do i start?"
>he reaches intona pocket and dons a little Christmas hat

| >>613276
"Huh, alright, cool."
>Red says as he take out his pistol and put the device on the rail on his Five-seveN. He then look around.

| >>613279

>Soon, you're lead to a table to help out...

| >>613368
>he does any tasks assigned to him without any delay, a smile on his face as he greets people

>suppose one needs not a gift to liven up the holidays

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1577356129

This thread is permanently archived