danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I found some gubbins and I have no idea what they are??

| sooo I was just on my regular commute from my nearest office block to my grimy ol' flat when I heard some loud noise in an alleyway up my right so I decided to check it out. there was nothing there except for a pungent smell and some scrap. There were some nuts and bolts but what caught my attention in particular was some kind of canister that must have broken off something.

| It's about 5 inches tall and approximately 2 in diameter. there is a window on the side which reveals something glowing inside. about 90 degree left of the window is a line of buttons, from top to bottom: red, purple, yellow. A light is blinking just above the window. on the top of the cylinder there is a smaller cylinder protruding of about 1/2 inch tall and 1 inch in diameter. out of that thing, a copper colored pipe with a slight bend.

| It's damaged, the copper pipe has obviously broken off from something else. I'm afraid to push any of the buttons but I'm also intrigued. Can someone help me figure out what this is???

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1569009946

This thread is permanently archived