danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
It's REVOLUCION time in GC

| Alright people, aren't you hella tired of these corrupted authorities? Aren't you tired of the cops acting in the name of the "law", aka their own goddamn interests? Aren't you hella fucking tired of corps running your lives? Aren't you tired of those so called heroes that only give a shit when they want to push their morals on you? Aren't you tired of cults, runners and gangs plotting from the shadows and acting superior to everything and everyone?

| If you are, then it's time to join me, and wreck the system! Yup, we're gonna get to the rotten core of this establishment, and fuck everything up!
It's time to make them understand that they ain't no longer the ones ruling this place and our lives.
It's time for us to spread chaos around the streets.
It's time to clean up this city, at last, for the good of the people.
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN THE FUCKING REVOLUTION.

Stay tuned for more.
>"El Comandante" Tatsu

| I'm kinda interested to see how long this last
-Impulse

VIVA LA REVOLUCION
-Red 9

Oh goddamnit...
-Impulse

| ...what's all this about a revolution, now? -Mr. Medici

| Well, this is Tatsu speaking again.
The few responses here made me realise that people may not be taking this seriously. It is understandable, since this place is filled with big mouths that talk a lot and do nothing.
Just keep in mind that we mean business, people. For real. Also keep in mind that things won't necessarily get nasty, just don't get in our way if you don't want to join us.
Maybe we won't act just now, but we will act, sooner or later.

Out and over,
>EC Tatsu

| awrysidletrust

| It is Revaluation time in gc

| I bet the revolutionaries will be rounded up and decimated by GCPD within 30 minutes

| >>597739
Aww come on man! But if you wanna bet for real, 50z says you're wrong and we kick their ass, eh?

Jokes aside, we're prepared for that possibility. Most of us are also pretty fucking ready to die, we're into the "it is better to die standing than to live on your knees" philosophy, you feel me?
>EC Tatsu

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1569196490

This thread is permanently archived