danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Turned my arm into a light show, help

| To make a long story short, trying to adjust my shoulder locked my right arm up so badly and now it’s glowing and making odd noises. It keeps having laser beams fly from my fingertips too, which I can only barely move.

Am I going to die from this? I can’t remove my arm so that’s not an option.

- Unit 00

| I've removed your arm before. It's definitely an option. Maybe it just fell asleep?
-Angus

| >>588599

I don’t think so? I can’t even get it to turn off for a basic diagnostic. It’s locked up tight

- Unit 00

| Is it becoming sentient?
-Impulse

| >>588605

It doesn’t feel like it’s sentient

- Unit 00

| >>588606
That's good, but you should probably go have someone check it, just in case
-Impulse

| >>588608

The killswitch isn’t doing anything to stop power from charging it up and discharging laser lights so I guess I have to

- Unit 00

|

| >>588612
Someone's short circuitiiiing! You know where to find me, I'll see what I can do to fix it up.
-Angus

| Hey! I'M the one with a glowing arm here!
And that super cool hero who's definitely not me, the Illumi Raider

- 3pig6

| >>588685

This is the second time in two weeks this has happened, so I think I do need a tune-up.

> reiidan.trivid
> A fairly grainy, full color video of a Lilim's arm. Various lights can be seen coming from the arm, followed by a loud rising tone. A bright flash of light goes off, flying into the distance and blowing a hole in the wall before the lights go out.

This is getting very annoying, but I'm also worried you might have a new hole in your place.

- Unit 00

| >>588692

I don't even know how to use the glowing arm I have! I'm sorry. Can you teach me how to control this thing??

- Unit 00

| >>588718 I don't know how to control it either, mine was caused by the bite of a mutant anti-cancer cat.

- 3pig6

| >>588725

What. That can happen to humans? I think you should go to a doctor.

- Unit 00

| >>588728 I went to a doctor, he said it was harmless and that in a few months my arm would be normal again, it's been a while already and there's no sign of the glow reducing but no negative symptoms either so I'm ok with it.
- 3pig6

| >>588730

That's so scary and cool. Although I do wish you knew how to deal with stopping my arm from going off at random

- Unit 00

| >>588762
I think I might have to completely scrap your arm if it's going to do this. As in, walk in the door and I'm chopping it off asap. Are you particularly fond of that arm? If I replace it will you be heartbroken?
-Angus

| >>588771

It was the last mod that my caretaker built for me, so I am pretty fond of this arm. I might just transfer into my spare body until we can figure out how to fix my arm.

- Unit 00

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1565726132

This thread is permanently archived