danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Climate Event] Scattered Showers

| Ah, summer. As is typical for a coastal town, the seasons have brought about searing heat and perfect tanning weather as citizens from most walks of life make for the beaches and semi-regulated water parks.

Compared to the... relatively moist weather patterns of last year, the climate this year is comparably softer, with hot days interspersed by day-long showers and the occasional waterspout.

Crops flourish, and flooding is mostly an annoyance rather than a health hazard. Mostly.

Reports of strange phenomenon dot the Matrix and social networks near the coasts, sheltering in the shadows of the sky.

Summer is in full swing in the city that shouldn't exist.

| Dunno what events are but your writing style is very cool, i like it a lot

-Wisk*

| >>586197
(It's what's happening in the GC universe, last time there's a lot of rain and a rain festival
-Impulse)

| >>586277 so am i supposed to add/say something or is it just like, a report of the situation kinda thing

-Wisk*

| >>586492

You can do either honestly.

| the other day at 8 am more or less I was walking down the street minding my business, when all of a sudden it started raining sand out of nowhere. No wind, no clouds, nothing, just a sunny day and sand everywhere. I thought someone was emptying a cat's litterbox out of the window or something, but the place I was at was coffin apartments from corner to corner, so it would have been literally impossible to find a pet in miles.
Can anyone explain how the hell does that happen?

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1565260003

This thread is permanently archived