danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting)Cauldwell Shopping street Uptown part 2!

| >when we last left off everybody decided to get new clothes after beating up some kinda mutant gorilla or something that liked to take peoples money!

>elliot, William and dusty now get all transactions here for free

>a sukeban arrived and offered a cakepop

>and sayuri is looking for clothes

>what will happen next?

| >>584618
"Y-Yea? How do you know John?"
>He looks up to Elliott, still blushing

| >>584620

"Friends! Met a long time ago, he kept me from losing my mind, once... More than once."

> She laughs playfully!

"What about you? How did you two get to know each other?"

| >>584621
"O-oh..."
>William never really beleived that John was a 'savior' of sorts, maybe a good guy, but not a savior...
"O-oh! Right! I-I was born in to it!"

| >>584622
"Born?"

> Elliott cocks her head to the side in confusion. John has some explaining.

| >>584624
"J-john told me that my parents where in his company! B-but..."
>William shys away from the topic, pushing his index fingers together.
"They passed away. J-john promised to take care of me..."

| >>584619
>The Sukeban girl walks into the clothes store

| >>584625
> Elliott drops her smile and gives William probably his third biggest hug of the day.

"Oh, you poor thing... John will take good care of you, I promise, he does for everyone."

| >>584659
"Thanks..."
>William gets muffled by Elliots breasts, as he turns red...

| > Dusty gives Sayuri a giant smile.

"I'm glad that i got to catch up to you. I was hoping we could exchange numbers or something so we could maybe hang out later. You're SOOOOOO much better than my lame flatmate. Plus you're a total 10 a great friend to have."

> She holds her phone out, ready to record a new phone number and picture

| >>584662
>Sayuri's face colors as Dusty pays her some pretty big compliments, which very quickly go to her head. Well, of course the great oni queen is a 10! How could anyone think anything less? William just doesn't have enough sense or taste to see her appeal...

"I'd love to!"

>She gladly takes Dusty's phone and plugs in a number, then takes a rather flirtatious looking selfie to go with it. She makes sure to get her good side.

| >>584665
> Dusty silently celebrates having the phone number of someone so cool! She also grabs a small wad of bills and holds them out to Sayuri

"I'll probably give you a call whenever I need a good partner for a drink or a job. You're probably the first person here to get on my good side immediately!"

> Dusty's face slightly twitches, as the rush of the fight wears off and she starts noticing how much her body hurts

| >>584661
> Elliott's, of course, self aware of this, and sways slightly as she hugs him before letting go, giving him maximum breast.

"No problem. What do you do for John, anyway?"

| >>584677
"Uhm..."
>William is stunned from boob sqush.

| >>584679
"William?"

> She asks, almost as if she's pretending to be oblivious.

| >>584680
"O-oh! Uhhhhh... I-I do logistics."
>William is still mildly dazed.

| >>584681

"Lo..gistics, okay..."

> She giggles, looking to the doorway.

"If that's the case, are you still going to need a phone? We've got plenty of money, since that man..."

> She makes one more attempt to get him focused, having a plan if he doesn't.

| >>584671
>Sayuri isn't sure what to make of this sudden stack of cash she's being presented with. Oh god, Dusty doesn't think she's a street walker, does she? She politely holds up a hand in protest.

"Ah, that reward belongs to you-- I simply hid out in here after taking care of our dear boy~"

>Speaking of which...

"Oh! How rude of me--"

>She pulls William's phone from her purse, unlocks it, and passes it to Dusty.

"Throw your number in here, Dusty."

>She grins eagerly.

| >>584684

"No, no, Please. I don't need any of the extra money. Have a drink later for m- Oh a phone? Oh, yeah! Of course!"

> Dusty takes the phone programs her own number into it, taking a ahegao photo for the icon, not knowing it isn't actually Sayuri's

"Actually, do you want to go to that cafe? I need a drink to get my mind off of the pain."

| >The word 'phone' wakes William entirely
"Phone? O-ho yeah! That girl... With the horns, she has my phone!"

| >>584688

"The girl with the horns... Oh! Over here."

> Elliott looks around and spots the Oni-girl easily. She takes William by the arm and tugs him along with her!

| >>584687
>Sayuri puts a finger to her lips and cocks her head to the side-- it's amazing this doesn't throw off her balance. She shrugs nonchalantly, and removes her wallet from her purse.

"Well, if you insist... It's not polite to turn down a gift, after all!"

>She tucks the bills away, and takes William's phone as Dusty gives it back. She slides this into her bra, looking rather smug.

"I'd love to go! Would you mind if I took a quick look at the accessories here, first?"

| >>584699

"I'll help you out! I need something to go with this dress anyway."

> She holds up the red and black dress and displays in on herself to Sayuri.

" I am not sure where I'll be able to stash a holdout piece with just this, so I need something extra for that."

| >>584699

"Excuse me!"

> Elliott approaches, her happy attitude still, whilst towing William.

| >>584710 >>584693
"Elliott wa- gah-!"

>William gets surprised by Elliott's proactiveness, and how she nearly threw him off balance, he tries to shake off her hand, holding him.

| >>584701
>Sayuri clasps her hands together joyfully, and gives a cheery grin.

"Wonderful~!"

>She eyes the dress Dusty is holding, and finds herself "ooh"-ing and "ahh"-ing over it a bit. Sharp! Just like the woman holding it.

"Oh, that's so >>>ultra!! We can definitely find something for you to wear with it-- maybe a bolero or a slick looking, high waisted jacket..."

>>584710 >>584712

>The horned fashionista chatters away, not hearing Elliot call out to her.

| >>584717
"HEY!"
>William shouts, trying to get Sayuri's attention. He's tired, battered, and mentally scarred. He's had enough bulli, he's had enough 'ara ara', he just want to have a peaceful day.
"Can I. Get. My phone. Back."

| >>584717 >>584719

" Oooooh I like the way you think! You lead the way, and I'll keep an eye out for something good."

> Dusty hears the voice of William but chooses to ignore him. Hoping that Sayuri also does the same, given the focus on much more important matters.

"Gods, I am loving this dynamic we have. It's like we've known each other for years already."

> She instinctively rubs some of the soreness out of her ribs, at least to the best of her abilities

| >>584719
>Sayuri's eyebrows jump up as her coord planning is rudely interrupted by the young man with a brand new pony tail hollering at her. Wow. Such audacity and impudence! She throws a firey glare over her shoulder at William.

"I don't know. >>>Can you?"

>Sayuri takes a wide stance and looks down her nose at William, holding her head high. Her horns lend well to her intimidating demeanor.

| >>584724
"What, you teach English or something? Because you look too stupid to teach anything but makeup."
>William is no longer himself. He's past bending point. Past breaking point. He's... Almost like John...

| >The sukeban is now sifting through clothes, looking for cute clothes, but she can't really bring herself to buy any because of her embarrassment
>She sighs and goes back to checking sneakers and other accessories, not minding the weird people talking near the booths

| >>584724

> Dusty just stands slightly off to the left of Sayuri and just watches it all unfold, laughing silently to herself. Her ribs hurt with each giggle but she doesn't even care. Seeing the guy squrim was just too funny

| >>584725
>How interesting. That piercing stare is now accompanied by a widening smirk, and a devilish gleam in her eyes. Sayuri likes 'em feisty. Let's fan the flames, shall we? She runs a hand through her auburn locks, and bites her lip.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you communicate that in shades of blush and eyedshadow, please? My pretty little head can't handle all those tough words of yours."

| >>584728
"O-oh right, my bad. Apply some foundation on your chest to cover the Thai tea, and put your entire makeup kit so far up your ass, that you cough up Rouge Red and Midnight Black."

>William points to where he can see the stain on Sayuri's chest.

| >>584729
"Oooh, surprisingly fluent~! Bold of you to assume I'd have those shades in my bag, though-- they aren't my colors. Not that I expect some >>>nobody in a drab t-shirt and skinnies to have the expertise to tell. And here I thought you>>>might be smarter than you looked..."

>Her delivery is quite animated, punctuated by little gestures of her hands, a flutter of her eyelids here and there... she gives a hell of a performance.

| >>584746 >>584729

> Dusty does her best to keep stifling her laughter, but ends up bursting out openly laughing at William. She can keep it up for a bit before coughing from the soreness of her chest. She just HAD to get a jab in now

"Gods, kid, you need to just stop. Maybe if you ask nicely, she'll pity you enough to give it back"

> She steps a little better in view, still swearing a smug smile that just bleeds "oh, how cute""

| >>584749

> Elliott pouts, she didn't think the boy could get this angry!

"Hey, miss. Could he just get his phone back, please?"

> She tries the polite route!

| >>584776
>Sayuri appreciates Elliott's use of the word please, and also the fact that she didn't just tell her to shove her makeup kit up her ass. You get more flies with honey than you do saying stuff like that. However...

"That's awful nice of you to help him out-- but, he's a big boy-- he can ask for himself."

>She raises an eyebrow.

"Right? Use your words,'Yellow Belly'~!"

>Let's keep going with that eyeshadow theme, it works.

| >>584778

> Elliott sighs and turns to William, knowing defeat is here.

"William, you're going to have to be nice to the ladies. Swallow you pride, will you?"

| >>584780
"You know what? K-keep the phone. I know you c-changed the password. I know that you messaged J-john, and tried to psychologicaly maim me while I was out there killing a guy. S-so you know what? K-keep it."
>William pouts, and turns and walks away, tears slowly forming in his eyes. He decides to head in the direction of a bench, to calm himself down.

| >>584781
> Elliott watches him leave, surprised he didn't just blow up in their faces. She looks back at the Oni girl and Dusty, quite upset herself, now.

"Oh, look what you've gone and done! Was hurting the man all you two knew how to do?"

| >>584783

> Dusty's face shifts. She gets an almost angry sort of look and takes a step towards Elliott. She's still holding on to her ribs, almost as if the words hit her physically

"Hey, geek-boy can hold his own against a rampaging gorilla dude but he can't stand up to us? That's on him. Not my fault he has thin skin."

> She spins around and pouts, not wanting to face the fact she actually made someone cry in public

| >>584784

> Elliott huffs!

"Well what's wrong with thin skin? Better to have a heart than to hurt one!"

> Elliott doesn't raise her voice, but remains firm!

"All he asked for was getting his phone back, and you barade him relentlessly with rude and indescent taunts! Could you just do one simple request? Please? You'd never even have to see him again."

| >>584785

> Dusty turns back around, glad that this woman, at least, was tougher than the rest. She looks her square in the eyes to give her own response.

"You're pretty tough. I'll give you that. I don't have any clue what you mean about his phone however. I heard it make weird noises and then it fell. If he didn't pick it up during the chaos, that's his own fault."

> She doesn't back down, adamant that her words were the truth to the fullest extent

| >>584788
> Elliott holds her gaze silently, unsure about the situation. She takes a quick glance to the Oni girl for answers.

"What about you? Did you not see the phone anywhere?"

| >>584788 >>584789
>Sayuri quickly weighs her options. Tell the truth, hand over the phone, look lame in front of Dusty... or lie, keep the phone, and let it all end here. So much for that game of cat and mouse she was gearing up for. She plants her hands firmly on her hips, and speaks past Elliott to William:

"Hey!! Even if I >>>did happen to have your stupid phone, do you really think it'd be>>>wise to let me keep it?"

>She'll try a little from column A, a little from column B.

| >>584791
>The phone buzzes, as if it just finished doing something...

| >>584792

> Elliott raises an eyebrow to the noise.

"Hm..? Was that...?"

> Her suspicion is raised!

| >>584791
>The phone buzzes again, as if someone is getting the password wrong...

| >>584795
>Sayuri shrugs off the fact that she's being motorboated by William's phone, and answers Elliot cooly.

"Probably just my dear old >>>dad calling... I'm sure he's just trying to keep tabs on me again."

>She rolls her eyes, and folds her arms across her chest as she tries to hide what's going on inside her dress from Elliott's discerning gaze.

"He'll give up eventually."

| >>584795 >>584800

> Dusty steels herself more next to her new friend.

"If you guys are done throwing lame-ass accusations you can't even prove, then y'all can leave too. We're now here minding our own business. YOU came up to us after all."

> She heard no phones ringing, so assumed her friend must have just intuitively known. Or something like that.

| >>584795
>To Elliott: Hey, what's going on? William hasn't even texted me about the fight yet, I thought he would be proud.

>>584802 >>584800
>Meanwhile, on a bench...

>William is quietly crying in to his hands, try not to make a scene...

>Why did his day off turn out so bad? His phone got taken, he got in a gun fight, he saw... what ever he saw in that elevator... Overall, it's just been an exausting day, and the reminder of work tomorrow does not put him in the best of moods.

| >>584800
>Sayuri removes /her/ phone from between her breasts-- a flashy new modern one designed to look like an ancient keitai. She flips it open, quickly showing Elliott the list of calls she's missed before she snaps the clamshell closed and tucks it into her cleavage again.

"Now, if you'll >>>excuse us..."

>She nods to Dusty and tilts her head, horns pointing towards the accessories section of the shop.

">>>We have looks to create."

| >>584804

> Dusty gives another smug looking smirk at having the upper hand, once again.

"Let's! We need something as equally fab and intimidating as we are. These geeks can stay here and just lounge and waste for all I care."

> She decides to simply keep following Sayuri, playing off of her tempo

| >>584805
>Sayuri struts over to the accessories section with Dusty, periodically picking out little things for her and her new friend to match with their outfits. She manages to find a silken scarf to cover her stained bosom, in a hue that brings out some of the more subtle tones in her dress. She puts this aside, and stops for a moment-- seemingly remembering something. Dusty watches as Sayuri starts digging through her purse, gradually starting to look panicked.

| >>584808

> Elliott watches them leave and sighs, knowing there's not a win coming from this. She checks her phone before returning to William's side.

>>584803
> To J.D: The poor guy got his phone stolen, I'm gonna get him a new one.

| >>584808
>The girls in the accessories section would definitely easily locate the small delinquent looking Sukeban looking at hair pins and other cute accesories, her face is a mix of anger and indignation which translated to "Woah, people expect me to wear those cute things?? I'll die of embarassement and wither!!!"
>She starts mumbling and tapping her feet, her metal bat swinging along the floor as she does

| >>584810

"Hey, you don't have to worry about the phone, we can get you a new one just fine."

> Elliott places a hand on William, trying for comfort!

| >>584813
"Just leave me alone..."
>You can hear William's muffled voice, already given up on the day.

| >>584808
"Oh, no... no, where is it..."

>Sayuri starts frantically patting herself down, even going so far as to peek down into her chest-- nothing.

"T-the credstick I was going to use to pay for this-- I can't find it!"

>She looks like she's about to have a meltdown. Barely containing her creeping anxiety, she starts mentally trying to retrace her steps.

"I... I must have dropped it somewhere. The dressing room, maybe...? No, no, I don't remember seeing it in my bag then..."

| >>584815
"William..."

> Elliott puts her arms around him, unhappy with his discomfort. What could she do?

"Why don't we go take your mind off things? Anything you want."

| >>584816

> Dusty notices her anxiety and gets a little nervous herself. She remembered that she wouldn’t have to pay for her things but... She had money and Sayuri probably left it in a dressing room.

“Hey, go check that dressing room. Maybe it got left in there or in the clothing you left. I’m good on paying so I don’t mind waiting for you. Unless you want me to pay while you look for it. But that would mean you buy us a round too.”

> she gives a cheeky smile of reassurance

| >>584819
"P-please... L-leave me alone... T-thats all I w-want."
>William does not react at all, looks like those 2 really did a number on William...

>To Elliott: Oh god! Is he ok? Is he hurt?

| >>584821
> She removes her arms and sighs, checking her phone.

> To J.D: He's okay physically. Mentally? You're going to have to get here. Now.

| >>584822
> To Elliott: What the fuck happened.

| >>584812
(Gah sorry sorry i was asleep)
"Excuse me ma'am, do you require any help with your selection..?"
>one of the female attendants approach
"We are all more then happy to help!"
>that one seems more eager then most

| >>584823
> To J.D: A couple of girls decided they'd have their fun. Few false objections later... W-Will you get here? I'm going to start crying if he doesn't stop.

| >>584820
"A-ah, uh... yeah, yeah-- I'll go look there..."

>Sayuri seems very scattered as she rushes off to the changing rooms, eyes fixed on the ground as she searches every corner she passed by for her missing credstick. Her horns knock against the displays once or twice, but luckily she doesn't upset anything. About 5 minutes pass before a frustrated cry is heard coming from the dressing booths.

| >>584826
>Sayuri comes stomping out of the changing area, looking close to tearing her hair out. Her eyes are absolutely wild.

"It's not in here, either!! My dad is going to >>>kill me!"

>She hurries back over to Dusty, waving her hands as she tries to flag her down.

"Dusty--!! W-wait here for a second-- I'm just going to check outside the shop entrance?"

| >>584828

> Dusty gives a thumbs up and a cheesy grin

“Of course! Go find it! I gotta readjust my ribs anyway so, I’ll be hanging by the entrance in the meantime. Don’t worry about me just yet.”

> she ends with a wink and points over where she’ll be waiting, the entrance to the store. Once again, her jacket was practically off as she began to massage her ribs to figure out what was and wasn’t broken.

| >>584825
>To Elliott: I'll try to be fast, but I've got blood all over me.

| >>584829
>Sayuri nods, still apparently very scattered, and makes way for the shop entrance-- as soon as her back is to Dusty, her expression changes a little. Column A's been depleted, now to sample column B... She pokes her head out the boutique's door to spy William and Elliott sitting on the bench together. Slowly, she reaches into her bra and withdraws William's phone, then hides it behind her back.

"Oh, I hope it's out here somewhere..."

| >>584842
To Elliott: Leave William, I'll talk to him manno e manno. We've had something similar come up before.

| >>584882
>Sayuri inches closer-- not enough to be perceived as approaching them, but enough for her little plan to hopefully come to fruition. She inspects the ground carefully, and walks to and fro a few times as she looks for her "missing cred stick."

"... I really thought it might have fallen out here..."

>She takes aim for the ground near William's feet-- she hopes to slide or skid the phone over to where he is, then immediately duck back into the shop.

| >>584887
>You can hear whiting and whizzing, as you head back to the shop, you bump in to someone. Their voice is out of earshot of William and Elliott.
"Can I help you? Or are you pickpocketing just fine?"

| >>584890
>Sayuri tosses the phone as if she's skipping a stone across a lake, and watches as it comes to a stop just shy of William's feet. Perfect! Time to wash her hands of this. She pantomimes finding something on the ground next to her, then stands up and brushes herself off. The collision with the stranger behind her takes her by surprise, and she turns around.

"O-oh, I'm afraid I don't need any help anymore. I found what I lost~"

>She ignores the "pickpocketing" comment.

| >>584895
"So did I."
>They grab you by the horn, taking you with them to a near by alleyway.
"So you really love pushing people around, don't you? You love to make them cry?"

| >>584896
>Sayuri yelps in pain and struggles as she's dragged away from the storefront-- her high heels unfortunately don't allow her to keep her balance, and so at this time the battle she's fighting to keep her freedom seems to be a losing one.

"W-who are you-- l-let me go--!!"

>There is an undertone of fear in her voice-- although she may be brash and appear to have limitless confidence, Sayuri is but a teenager. She has no idea how to deal with this.

"H-help!!"

| >>584899
>Satisfied with her fear he lets her go, but does not let her pass.
"Now you know."

| >>584900
"K-know >>>what? What's your problem?!"

>Sayuri gingerly rubs the part of her forehead beneath the horn that this stranger grabbed. Is this guy trying to poach her for ivory? Take her prisoner?

"W-what do you want with me?!"

>... Worse...? She finds herself backing into one of the alley walls, unsure of how her trembling legs managed to get her there. Everything's getting blurry...

| >>584902
"Now, you know how my older brother felt!"
>Through your blurred vision, you can see a Highschool outfit, long flowing skirt, along with a blond ponytail.

| "Ol--...Older brother...?"

>Sayuri's mind reels as she tries to sort through everything that's happening. Who is this little twerp? She's got a grip like a hardened mercenary-- and for a second, Sayuri thought she had a voice like one, too...

"Who? >>>Him?!"

>She points a shaky index finger towards where William sits with his face cradled in his hands.

| >>584906
"Yeah /HIM/!"
>She points at him aswell.
"He gave me everything! So who are you to take more?"
>Jordan points a wooden practice katana at Sayuri.

>>584895
>William sneezes, and spots his phone under his bench.
"W-wha? T-thats my phone..."
>He reaches under the bench, grabbing it.
"E-elliott, I-I found my phone... I guess I w-was the bad guy after a-all..."

| >>584908
"Heeeyyy!"
>the mascot girl from earlier and the boy in the blue jacket return

"Hey whats taking so long mister?"
>the girl crouches down in front of William and asks with a smile on her face
"The cook is already starting to make food!
Oh speaking of which, what food do you like?"

"Why take mee..?">the boy ponders under his breath

| >>584908
>The tips of Sayuri's horns hit the brick behind her as she angles her head away from the school girl's sword. All this over a stupid phone she nicked for an hour and a half? Jeez, do women just... suddenly spring to this guy's aid when he turns on the waterworks? First Elliott, and now...

"'>>>More'?"

>She took his cell, she didn't rob him of house and home, for fuck's sake!

| >>584911
"So how does it feel to be bullied? I bet you keep your phone in your dumb big boobs!"
>Clearly, Jordan's bias was showing, as she plunges in to the crevice, and snatches Sayuri's phone!

>>584910
>William has now almost stopped crying, just the occasional sob...

>He looks up to the girl, his eyes puffy, and his cheeks wet, he just gives a small shake.
"M-maybe another day? I-I look e-embarasing to be around..."

| >>584923
>the girl tilts her head
"..mmm? Whats wrong, i dont think you look embarrassing!
No you looked really cool and gallant!"
>the girl clenches her hands together as she reminisces, stars in her eyes all the while
"The way you saved me from that scary man! It made you look like a knight in shining armor"

>at the same time Cassius's big brother senses trip
>he sits down on the pavement next to him
"Come on kid, you heard her! You did great. Even brought you muffins"

| >>584928
>William stops sobing giving the two a broken, but we'll meaning smile.
"T-thanks guys..."
>He takes a few deep breaths, and gets up, looking a little better, second by second.
"E-Elliott, I'm sorry... I was being r-rude."

| >>584928

"They aren't wrong, William. That was pretty good."

> Elliott looks to him, returning her previous smile.

| >>584923
>Sayuri shrieks horrendously as Jordan reaches down the front of her dress, and tries to grab her wrist when the little sister moves to withdraw her hand.

"WHAT THE >>>FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE>>>DOING YOU LITTLE WITCH?!?"

>She reaches out an arm, trying to shove her hand in Jordan's face in an attempt to get her to back off.

| >>584930
"Sooo...i may be a stranger that you just fought with, but i hope i can at least help you vent in some way."
>his headset begins emitting some calming music
"Tell me, whats got ya feeling so down?"

>sensing someone better at counseling then her, the girl sits down and just offers a muffin with a smile

"Heck you didn't even give your damsel in distress your name!"
>he laughs

| >>584930

"Oh, it's alright... You were upset, there's no reason to apologize to me..."

| >>584932
"Mleee"
>Jordan sticks her tounge out at Sayuri, before running off!
"You can have your phone in an hour and a half, Baka!"

>>584933
"I-I've just had a long day... I don't want t-to talk about it..."

>He avoids talking about the elevator. Anything but the elevator.

"O-oh! W-william. I-I-I m-mean my name is W-William!"

| >>584934
"O-oh... Ok... Sorry..."

| >>584937
>Sayuri pushes herself off the wall and dashes after Jordan as quickly as she can manage, screaming all the while.

"I PICKED IT UP OFF THE >>>GROUND!! I DIDN'T DRAG HIM OFF INTO AN ALLEY, SHOVE A FUCKING>>>SWORD IN HIS FACE AND MY HAND DOWN HIS LAMEASS SKINNY JEANS!!"

>What the fuck did she mean, "now you know how my older brother felt"? This isn't like that at all!!

| >>584939
"Maybe if you didn't wear such slut heels and gave his phone back sooner, maybe you'd be able to catch up!"
>Jordan kept running, stickng her tounge out at Sayuri.

| >>584937
"Hmmm you want to keep it private huh? I understand">he nods
"But let me ask you this.
Whats the use in mopping around?
So some shit happened! Big deal!
You literally just saved this girl from some kinda gorilla man!"
>he goes full big brother counseling session!
"Someone was an asshole? So what!
Right back at em!
You sir! You just need something fun!
Come on, go out with some friends, eat something warm!
You did good today, i dare say you more then deserve it!"

| >the girls eyes light up again
"William!?
Thats an awesome name!"
>she then blushes as she now needs to respond in kind
"O-oh uh! My name is aoi! Pleased to meet you...m-mister handsome person...!">she mumbles at the end

"Oh shit">cassie got so into is inspiring speech that he forgot to introduce himself
"Oh yeah, and my name is Cassius.
Cassius Robuchon Vanderbilt.
At your service!"
>he laughs once again
>you can literally feel the big brother aura emanating off of him!

| >>584939

> Dusty starts to actually get concerned and leaves the store, deciding to help Sayuri figure out where her credstick got left. She had at least managed to stop the ache in her side, so something good at least happened.

> She walks out and looks around, trying to figure out where her friend might be. Using some of her old skills, she focuses on just the pitch of Sayuri's voice, blocking out everything around.

| >>584941
>How thoughtful of Jordan to give Sayuri some pointers! She comes to an abrupt stop and slips out of both of her stilettos before hooking her fingers around the backs of her shoes and picking up the pace again. She winces as her bare feet strike hot asphalt, and winds up.

"I'll show >>>YOU slutty heels!!"

>Sayuri flings both of her shoes forward at Jordan, hoping she'll have as much luck with her aim as she did when she was slipping him his phone back.

| >>584949

> Dusty hears her voice, but from where?? She spins in place and keeps trying her best to figure out what direction she was in, when it hit her.

> Literally, a high heel managed to hit her in the back of the head, causing her to turn around and try and figure out where it must have came from. She bends down and picks it up, realizing it belongs to her friend. She decides to follow it, because at least that's a hint to where she's at.

| >>584952
>Sayuri's jaw drops as the universe seems to flip her an enormous middle finger, and sends her very improvised, stylish boomerangs right into the back of Dusty's head. She screeches like a banshee and stumbles to a halt, tripping over her own legs and waving her hands about wildly in the process.

"DUSTY--!!"

>She loses her balance completely, ends up taking a knee, and skins it rather badly.

"A-aughhhh!!"

| >>584955

> Dusty hears the voice and calls back, breaking off into a run to find her friend

"SAYURI! WAIT UP! I'LL BE RIGHT OVER.

> She looks a little silly, holding the bags of all they bought and running over to an alley way. Once she makes it there, she has no idea what to really think, given the gathering of people and Sayuri on the floor.

"What the hell is going on."

| >>584955
>William turns around to the commotion confused, but as he sees a highschool dress pass by, a heel thrown, and a Oni on the ground, he piece it together.
"JORDAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

>Jordan stumbles, before coming to a stop, not too far away from her brother.
"Who's Jordan?"

"You, you bumbling idiot!"

"I was getting revenge for you!"

"I don't need revenge, I need you to stay in school!"

"Bu-"

"H-hand the phone over!"

| >>584955
>for the second time in 10 minutes Cassius's bbs (big bro senses) trip
>that almost never happens!
"I hear someone getting hurt.."
>and rushes over to wherever the sound of pain came from

>>584958
>aoi follows, clinging unto William as much as she could without bothering him
"Wha-?"

| >>584956
>Sayuri whines and clutches her injured knee, which is now starting to bleed beneath her palms. How awful!! She bruises like a summer peach, too... She tries to fish a handkerchief from her bag and dab at it, but it stings too much-- she grimaces, and bites her lip.

"Dusty, she... she attacked me in an alley, and ran off with my phone!!"

>She puts her hand to her forehead again.

"That little witch tried to yank off one of my horns..."

| >>584961
>As you say that, you see William drag Jordan by the collar, and holding her sword.
"This little one came to apologize."

"But brother, she's a-"

"A-Apologize."

"I'm sowwy miss for grabbing your horns and stealing your phone..."

>She holds it out with both hands.

| >>584961
"Hey miss are you Alright?
Here stay still i can treat that"
>Cassius slowly approaches
>then pulls out a small medkit from his jacket
"Its just a scratch youll be fine.
Can you tell me what happened"

>for some reason, she feels slightly warm, but not the uncomfortable sort...more like the type one feels when hugging something
>how he is doing that is beyond even me!

| >>584964

> Dusty drops the bags and instinctively goes for her pistol, but seeing the little girl and new person help Sayuri, she simmers down, realising that there's really no need to get all violent now. She picks the bags back up walk walks to her friend, kneeling down somewhat.

"Hey, no sweat. Are you going to be okay or do we have to remove the leg now? I'm not a real doctor so I'm not sure how good of an idea that could be."

> She gives a reassuring smile

| >>584963
>Sayuri is speechless as the young man who was blubbering away on the bench mere minutes ago seizes his sister by the scruff of her neck like an unruly cat. Where'd this sudden tenacity come from? Is this... really the same guy? She takes the keitai from Jordan's hands, silently tucking it back where it came from. She starts to mouth something, but falters, and her face starts to color.

"..."

>This is a lot.

| >>584966
>while the girl is having an epiphany Cassius sets to work on cleaning the wounds.
>applying antiseptic and adhesive bandages
"Stay still...this might hurt"
>applying as gently as possible

| >>584964 >>584969
>As Cassie sits down next to Sayuri and starts tending to her knee, she feels herself growing even more flustered. Does this guy... seem familiar to her? She laces her fingers together nervously-- then realizes that they've been bloodied and quickly moves them away from her brand new dress... which she's really hoping she hasn't ruined.

"I-I, um... I-I fell."

>No shit. She hisses and whimpers as the antiseptic makes contact.

| >>584965
>Sayuri looks to the shoe Dusty's holding, and the one that lays a few feet away. She's starting to feel like Cinderella-- good god, is this embarrassing!! If they're going to need to get the bone saw, maybe someone could do a magic trick and just... cut her in half.

"I-I'm okay, I didn't mean to go running off like some crazy glitch... I, um... found the credstick."

>Lie through your teeth, bitch!!

| >>584972

> Dusty laughs and hands over the heel before standing back up to her full 5 foot height. She doesn't mind at all.

"Well, something good came of it then. Glad nobody stole it and ran off with your money. That Monkey really messed with everything on this street. Glad to see you're all right too."

> She turns her face just enough to hide the fact she was a blushing slightly from caring about someone else.

| >>584971
"Oh sorry...its not good to frown you know...gets wrinkles...ruins a your pretty face...heh..my mom told me that once upon a time">he chuckles
>he begins applying betadine, his hands are suprisingly delicate during the process
>as if he did this a thousand times over
>one might not even be able to feel it
"Heh..here lets tell you a story..get your mind off the pain yeah..?"
>in focusing in the process, he begins rambling something or other
>his voice is oddly comforting

| >>584973
"I-I need to go back and pay... the clerk's gonna think I lifted these..."

>She /really/ doesn't want to be accused of stealing again-- especially not from this boutique. She can definitely see herself coming back at some point in the not so distant future, given how much the styles in here appeal to her tastes...

| "You know...ill tell you a secret..be sure to keep it ok?"
>he sofly says while gently rubbing the betadine coated cotton overt he wound
"Despite how it looks...i actually come from quite the rich little family...Vanderbilt robotics..">he chuckles
"Suprising yeah..?
Well i ran away...joined the army just to get more reasons not to come back...">then finish and begins applying the bandages
"I couldn't handle the stares..the pressure..the damn cameras everywhere..">he shivers

| >>584974 >>584976
>Sayuri's frown deepens for a moment as Cassie tells her to do the exact opposite, but it quickly evens out as his voice draws her in a little more. She /knows/ she's met this guy before... Maybe she hadn't gotten a chance to /know/ him-- two ships passing in the night and all that-- but she definitely spoke to him long enough that he made some kind of impression. She leans in a bit as he offers to tell her his secret.

| >>584975

> Dusty quickly checks her phone and pistol, making sure it's fully loaded. It's more habit than anything, but definitely not socially acceptable.

"Well, let's go back then. They didn't tell me anything. They also really didn't want to look in my direction either but I'm not even sure why."

> She scratches her ribs some more before zipping her jacket back up

| >>584974 >>584976
>Oh, god. Did he see right through Sayuri and her pretentious gyaru act? She figured everyone would assume she was just some wannabe who was too big for her britches, but she's been found out by someone who seems to be-- or used to be-- a bird in a gilded cage, like her. She seems troubled.

"... And, now you're here, in GC. Why?"

>She keeps her voice just as quiet as she listens to Cassie tell his tale of a daring escape.

| >>584980
>he continues his secret story as he cuts the bandages and medical tape and gauze
>getting close made it no less easy for him, although now that you got a cleat earshot, his voice is like melted chocolate dripping in ones ears
>something many overlook due to all the white noise
"Soo i left, i just couldn't take it, i wanted a simpler life you know...?
...so in that poisoned youth of mine i went on a grand adventure in the army...it was hell...but i dont regret it.."

| >>584982
>after Setting all the bandages and gauze he begins Setting the tape
"Oh..i met some people...they grew to be good friends...one died...then another...once i made a promise..However hazy the memory...and now im here..teaching some kids robotics..im glad in a way...that horrid time i spent as a kid is helping kids who actually want to learn.."
>he laughs and finishes treatment
"Oh im rambling again...sorry.
But thanks for listening"
>he smiles and offers a lolipop

| >>584983 >>584984
>Sayuri remains transfixed until the end of Cassie's story. Much of it is beyond her comprehension or ability to relate-- he's likely got more than a few years on her, and certainly has more worldly experience. She gazes down at the neat dressing he's wrapped around her knee, looking contemplative.

"... Don't worry about it."

>She takes the lollipop, looks at it for a moment, and smirks. She hates going to the doctor. Maybe this was a bit better, though.

| >>584988
"Do enjoy the lolipop, i made it myself!">he exclaims with just a bit of pride
>then he notices sayuri contemplating
"Hey you sure you ok? Antiseptic didn't hurt to much did it?
Waiit i minute i get it!
Your thinking im old aren't you!
Im in my twenties gosh darnit!"
>he laughs at the thought while somewhat glad he mellowed the mood ever so slightly as he stands back up
"Alright final step, Come on, lets see if you can walk"
>he extends his hand

| >>584988

> Dusty begins to get a little uncomfortable and faces out of the alley to more comfortably smoke. It's been nearly an hour since her last and she was really starting to feel the withdrawal setting in. She hopes that nobody gets any of the smoke in their faces, but there's only so much she could do.

| >>584990
"You? Made >>>this?"

>She talks around the candy, pocketing it in her cheek to increase the clarity of her speech. This guy is full of surprises.

"I'm fine; i-it wasn't that bad."

>Sayuri shakes her head, and reaches out for Cassie's hand. She tries to make sure that she doesn't knock into him with her horns as she works to regain her footing.

"... Have we met before?"

| >>585050
>you should have gotten up perfectly fine!
"Indeed i did make them!">he chuckles
"When i wqs young my mother and my grandfather taught me how too cook.

I wanted to make my mother smile and be proud of me, so i studied tirelessly, until one day, i managed to make a dish just as good as she did.

It...was a nice day"
>he reaches into his coat
"I also have some milk macarons if you wish"
>and offers some snow white macarons
>they look and smell wonderful

| >its taste delicious! TThe flavor id a blend of all sorts of fruits! Yet every lick you take there seems to be a different one! Raspberry to strawberry and more!
"Hmmm..if i recall you are miss sayuri yes?">his eyes glow blue as he tries to remember
"ahh you used a fake Id at the moonlighter.

I apologize if we got on the wrong foot back then, and dont worry. We get runners and stuff using fake IDs all the time.

You are more then welcome to return"
>he gives a warm smile

| >>584966
>Jordan pouts muttering something
"Stupid brother..."

"W-what was that?"

"Nothing...."

>William sighs letting go of his sister.

"N-now get out of here, don't
classes start soon?"

>Jordan pouts more, walking off with a stomp.

>William himself quietly excuses himself back to the bench, having nothing to say to Sayuri.

| >>585108
>aoi follows William still clinging to his shirt
"Heyyy you didn't take a muffin!"
>and sits down next to him

>the children from earlier are still playing, blissfully unaware of what happened with mr shakedown

>as well as the ice cream man,who despite the low quality equipment, seems to be quite popular with passersby
>thats a nice sight to behold...!
>perfectly peaceful..the only thing missing would Probably be some sorta baked snack!

| >>585115
>William, blissfully unaware a girl was clinging to his shirt, begins to redden in the face.
"O-oh right! H-h-how about some c-coffee at the cafe?"

| >>585119
"Alright then!
Lets goooo!"
>she takes William by the hand and attempts to walk with him to the cafe!

>it seems the children took notice anf are waving you off
>perhaps today was not all that bad...

| >>585082 >>585081
>Sayuri runs her tongue over the candy, pleasantly surprised by the transition in flavors she experiences with each lick. She eyes the macarons curiosly... but finds her appetite soured by Cassie's mention of his mother. Maternal love is not something this oni is very familiar with.

"... I'm sure she was very proud of you."

>She blushes as he confirms that he was the Frenchman who was teasing her relentlessly at the bar that night.

"Y-yeah, that's me."

| >>585082
"Perhaps I'll come back around... if the mood strikes me again."

>She flutters her eyelashes and turns her head away, trying to hide the fact that she's pouting a bit. What a thorn in her side he'd been that night! This is a complete surprise. It looks like everyone on this sidewalk block is having a change of face right now.

>>585108
>When she turns back to find William isn't standing in front of her anymore, she appears slightly vexed.

| >>585126 >>585125
"Ah so i was correct."
>and the glowing stops
"Once again your always welcome to return.">he chuckles
"Tell ya what, your next drink is on the house even.

Now then, is there anything else or will i be off?

Perhaps a guide around the street Incase you get hurt again?"
>he says while pocketing the small medkit

"Im more then happy to.
after all i finally got to see your blushing face.
Quite cute">he laughs

| >>585124
>William only reddens more, when he sees the kids, and realises that he's basically asked Aoi on a date... As she nearly drags him to the cafe, and catches up to her, Trying not to think of the handholding

| >>585129
>ah yes, holding hands with a cute girl, walking down a busy shopping street
>brushing past a cherry blossom tree as some playful children wish you luck
>and making your way to have coffee with her

>t-this is Definitely a date..!
>y-you just met her today too!
>talk about lucky!

>aoi blushes slightly as she comes along that same realization l

| >>585130
"S-s-so what are yy-ou going to have for c-coffee?"
>William stutters out a question to fill the silence, as the approach the cafe.

| >>585127
>Sayuri taps her foot and frowns as she folds her arms across her chest, closing herself off from Cassie. That's enough baring her heart for today.

"H-how thoughtful of you..."

>She waves her hand dismissively as she tries to shoo him away.

"Y-you can go. People need to try their luck at seeing this face. Just because you've tried to be my knight in shining armor today doesn't mean I should make it easy for you."

| >>585133
"Uhhmmmm...hmmm..what do you think i should get!"
>she gingerly ponders
"I dont drink a lot of coffee!
Usually i have hot chocolate!"

>finally you arrive at the cafe
>the words "cafe Yƍroppa hito" are painted on the overhang
>perhaps you should open the door for the little lady?

| >>585134
"Oh are you quite certain?
Your face is an adorable shade of red~ and your stu~tter~ing~">he lightly teases

"Oh and you seem to be missing your shoes.

Perhaps this so called knight in shining armor may help the maiden find her glass slipper">he chuckles a bit more

| >>585140
>William takes a second to come to that conclusion, opening the door for her last second.
"L-let me... Maybe a mocha? J-jaohn told me that has c-chocolate in it..."

| >>585146
"Ahehe that sounds delicious!

Everyone im baaaacckkkk!"
>you walk into a nice little cafe aoi leading by the hand
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQtujxwqc7zMwDUwsYtRw9z7l18PAKy0MrM3KmPJxz5Ttm0UlVJ

>and the speakers are playing some calming music
https://youtu.be/ivNIpLdzh7M

"Welcome sir!
Welcome back aoi"
>the lady behind the counter shows awarm smile

| >>585173
"H-hi... c-can I get a Mocha for A-aoi, and a-a... esspresso c-con p-panna?"
>William keeps stuttering, as he is still holding Aoi's hand

| >>585175
"Oh so your that big and handsome man that saved our aoi huhh">the lady giggles
"Get comfortable you two, your order will be out in a bit~

Give a ring if you get peckish~"
>she winks and gets to work

>aoi is Completely embarrassed
>and all she can do is grip Williams hand and blush
"L-lets get seated..!"

| >>585187
"Th-thank you."
>William leads Aoi over to a table, and tries to sit down... But their hands are still together...
"A-aoi, h-hand..."

| >>585141

> Dusty walks back, having finished her cigarette. The other heel isn't far from the her so she goes over to recover that one too. She strolls back with it and bends down to put it back on Sayuri, as if it's the most obvious way to do it. As she does, she sizes up the cute guy that Sayuri is talking to.

"You know, Cassanova, if you can make a girl a lot happier if you get on your knees for them Like I'm doing. Just so you know."

> She sticks her tongue out at him

| >>585141
>Sayuri plants a hand on her hip, and flips her hair over her shoulder before shooting a glare at Cassie.

"Less talking; more >>>helping, sir knight!! I'm sure your queen doesn't pay you to run your mouth at every damsel in distress you come across!"

>>585367
>When Dusty circles back around with one of her heels in hand-- she makes a grab for it, thinking the woman will hand it to her-- but as she does, Dusty kneels down, and she ends up with a handful of air.

| >>585213
"Y-yes!?"
>it seems she wasn't paying attention, her eyes seem to be in a light stupor as she collects her thoughts
"Uhhhh....pmmmm.."
>perhaps you should be the one to bteak the ice
>it seems it will take a bit until the coffee is ready
>the lady behind the counter might be doing it on purpose judging by the look on her face...

| >>585414
"Yes yes">he chuckles some more
"Would my dear princess require a chauffeur to help carry her shopping bags?"
>he offers to make himself useful

>>585367
"Although it seems that might not be necessary"
>his eyes glow
"Say...did you perhaps bump into a maid with monochrome hair?

She was talking about this beautiful lady she met while out on errands.

I suppose i can see why~"
>you cant tell if he is teasing or flirting..
>maybe both?

| >>585477

> Dusty wasn't expecting at all a witty response back. She rarely even got complimented on how she looked, given her line of work. She blushed almost immediately and quickly turned to shoving Sayuri's shoe back on her foot to ignore it, forgetting her own strength

"W-well, of course it won't be necessary. I mean, just because you're hot and all doesn't mean you get to tag along."

> Although she tried to hide it, it was clear he made an impression on her as well.

| >>585476
>William scoots a chair over, seeing as she has not let go of his hand...
"S-so you work h-here often a-as the c-c-ute cakepop g-girl?"

>William subconciusly says 'cute' and catches up to his own words, blushing more.

| >>585519
"C-cute..?!? H-he thinks im cute..!"
>although one cant say for sure she seemed to be quite happy even for just a moment
"Y-yes i work here!
Uhhh i give away thre free samples and then help around when i run out!"
>trying her absolute best to stay calm to ...less the preferred avail

>the smell of mocha and cream begins to float around
>as the lady behind the counter finally seems to be brewing, giggli ever so often
>she sure is taking her time...

| >>585487
"Oh dear, you look quite cute when blushing as well~">he chuckles

"Well if it is truly not needed then i should be on my way..
Tis a shame~"
>he begins walking away teasingly slowly
"It would have been quite lovely to spend the day with company as lovely as you two~"
>very teasingly indeed

| >>585756
"A-ah... I just l-look and sign papers on a p-plane all day..."
>William trails his sentance off, looking to the counter, wondering what it was, and spots the lady giggling, and gives her a small pout. Looks like he's distracted, and might answer just anything without thinking!

| >>585758
"Whaaat!">she gets riled up ever so slightly in an adorable fashion
"No way! You were so cool back there!

No way a dashing guy like you could be stuck with paperwork!
You gotta have something bigger right?!"
>she seems to be taken by surprise,not having expected such a lackluster occupation from one of her saviors
>she then realizes she called William 'dashing' which at this point could Probably make her face red enough the coffee could be boiled on it

| >>585760
>William's own face could be used to brew coffee, as he nearly steams out of his ears at the word dashing.
"W-w-well, it's j-just m-mostly g-guns... I-I can show y-you!"
>He fumbles with his phone

| >>585765
"Hup! Alright here is your orders! Enjoy you two!"
>the lady abruptly arrives delivering the coffee!
"Wah!"
>wha-wha-wha!?! It was literally just heating up! How could it already be done!?

>it seems she finally got her share of amusement and went barista beast mode!
"One espresso con panna!">which is placed in front of John

"And one mocha!">placed in front of aoi

"Do tell if you want something to nibble on~!">and she returns to the counter, satisfied of her mischief

| >>585757

> This only really made Dusty blush more. She stands back up now that Sayuri has her heels back on and keeps her head low, trying not to make it super obvious.

"Maybe we can talk later or something. I-i could maybe have some use for you, I guess."

> Gods, why is she so nervous around him? Hopefully he left soon, so she could just simmer back down and have a drink

"B-besides, you don't look the type to drink either."

>A flimsy excuse, but it was better than nothing.

| >>585780
"ACH!"
>William visibly jumps in his chair, getting spooked by the barista.
"Th-thank you."
>He takes a nervous sip of the espresso, trying to regain composure.
"S-so how's your c-coffee?"

| >>585795
>With her shoes now back on, Sayuri breaks out of the kind of daze she entered when Cassie and Dusty literally began waiting on her hand and foot. Even if she normally lives in the lap of luxury, receiving all of this pampering in public has left her flustered beyond all belief. She brushes herself off, trying to collect her thoughts.

"Y-you're dismissed from the court, Lancelot. Put Excalibur back in your pants, and t-take a hike!"

>Arthur, Sayuri. You meant Arthur.

| >>585859
"Ufufufu~">yep, she is Definitely satisfied with her mischief

"Oh uh!">aoi tales a sip
"Mmm! Its Definitely good!
Just don't expect mw to drink it all the time hehe
Kinda bitter!"
>she looks warm, but not embarrassed warm or warm warm
>more like, this is comfy warm
"Fuuwaahh....!">she Definitely seems to be enjoying herself
>so far, one might say William is doing a good job! Albeit somewhat akward

| >>585908
"Heheh..yes yes princess whatever your pretty little heart desires.

Oh but i do hope you cool down, we are in public after all mon cheri~."
>he teases
>w-wait what did mon cheri mean again?!?

>>585795
"Is that perhaps an attempt at my number?"
>he chuckles a bit more

"Hmmm...perhaps another time
Ah stop buy the moonlighter sometime then.
Ill treat you to whatever you want"

>satisfied with his teasing he walks away

| >>585975

> Dusty does her best to listen close, but then hears him call Sayuri a "Princess." Her previously shy expression sours and she simply frowns, the color having left her face fully. She gives a cold glare now instead.

"I already have a drink there waiting for me. Thanks, but no thanks. You can leave now; I think we got it from here."

> She takes Sayuri's hand and nudges it, encouraging her to just leave him alone. Wow, that cut a lot deeper than she thought it would.

| >>585973
"M-maybe some sugar?"
>William grabs a packet, holding it out for Aoi to take.
"S-so what do you do for fun?"

| ((bump for safety))

| >>585975
>Sayuri's "cultured" enough to know what Cassius is calling her-- or, if she can't tell exactly, she at least has the sense to know he's still flirting with her. Begone, monsieur! She narrowly resists the urge to stick out her tongue at him, not wanting to give him more ammo.

>>586010
>Sayuri takes the hand of who's proving to be her real sir knight today-- what's got Dusty's feathers ruffled, though? Maybe she just got fed up with his sweet talk?

| >>586041
"O-oh uh yes please!"
>she offers her coffee
"Uh er..fun!
I like to go to the arcade sometimes!
O-or hang out with friends!"
>she stutters a lot although she seems to be calming down
>then her stomach grumbles loudly, Completely countering her recovery

| >>586478
"H-Here."
>William grabs her coffe, wrapping his hand on her coffee hand to stabilize it, while he pours in the sugar, not really giving it much thought, as he hears her stomach grumble.
Maybe we should grab a s-snack, and go to the a-arcade?"

| >>586447

> Dusty forgets what she's even doing, and walks the two of them back to the main road. She looks up at her friend, looking a little like her old self once more

"Man, what is it with the men here in GC? I thought it was bad enough in the Border Zones. Tell me you know a good place to find good people. I could use the extra good news."

> She laughs it off a little, trying to show that she was going to be okay

Total number of posts: 170, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1565149337

This thread is permanently archived