danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Upgrading my knife

| I want to upgrade my knife and add some cool stuff.
First thing that comes to mind is turning it into a gunknife so I can protect people at long range too.
Any other suggestions? Also where can I find someone to do it for me?

- Illumi Raider

| Please. For the love of god. NEVER do gunblades.

Get throwing knives, or ejectable blades, but not gunknifes.
_Jhensen

| Get you a nice Ballistic knife blade

| Either get yourself a ballistic knife or make your knife into a bayonet and attach it to a rifle
-Impulse

| I can get some parts together and take a look at it, if you want. -KN

| >>584590 oooooh that gave me an idea! Ejectable blades with wires that can be either detached or retracted!
- Illumi Raider

| >>584609
Sounds great! Until the wires get tangled or someone grabs the wires. Then you're knifeless.
-Bunker

| >>584695 that's why I want the wires themselves to be detachable from the handle, I'm not THAT dumb
- Illumi Raider

| Why not just get a ballistic knife, which lets you shoot the blade from the hilt as a projectile, and then just carry like 12 spare knife-rounds on you to reload into the hilt? That's so much easier...

...or better yet, why not get like, idk, a GUN?

-Hardly Alive

| >>584744 I'm a hero, I need a quirky weapon with overcomplicated functionality
- Illumi Raider

| >>584747

...The knives explode. That quirky enough for ya?

-Hardly Alive

| >>584758 Oh sorry, I should have been more specific, your first suggestion was awesome!

I was only talking about the "get a gun" part

Though explosive knifes may be useful in some cases

- Illumi Raider

| >>584760

...okay. I mean, it makes sense that like, maybe, just maybe, the knives could just have different utility uses? Like maybe different knives do different stuff?

I don't even know why I'm going with this...just bored, since the team isn't doing any jobs at the moment...

-Hardly Alive

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1564608836

This thread is permanently archived