danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I may have some explaining to do.

| Not necessarily to all of you. There's a select few actually.

It starts with chapel-3, including my apartment getting LEVELED and ends with me hitting my head on a few rocks. I suppose I'm still alive, so is whoever else that managed to get into the [bunker?] I had set up under the parking lot. Since then, lots have been happening, and my first attempt sight seeing outside? Clowns. Clowns bitting people.

| So, with a nicely jogged memory and internal fear of getting annihilated for this, does anyone possibly know the whereabouts of two lovely individuals by the names of Uni and John?

-Yes, Kazuki Nakamura

| I think I saw this John guy. Check with the Springfields.
-Hunter

| >>582817

Gotcha...

W-Where are, the Springfields, exactly?

-KN

| Uni?
She was with us at a party a while back
Place was called the meter garden
>IA

| >>582818
I'm sure you'll run in to them in some cafe.
-Hunter

| >>582820
Oh? Well.. If you do see her again, or have contact with he, could you tell her, ehm... She needs not to leave family at my place so subtly?

>>582822
Cafe... Okay, I got a picture now, thank you.

-KN

| >>582825
Should i run into her i will be certain to deliver.

That is of Course assuming the demoì in question does not happen upon this thread herself
>IA

| >>582834

Of course, thank you.
-KN

| >>582825
Have I… done that? My memory is within realms of hazy in such aspects. If any of my child is within your reach, please find me.

How are you, Kazuki? What has life treated you be, in these troubling times? I assure you, we miss you dearly.

Welcome back. -Uni

| I'm glad you're back boy, how's life been treating you? Surely you have a few story to tell me when we meet again!
-OS

| John and Uni? Oh both of them are regulars at the Midnight Drifter, surely you could come by Mister Nakamura!
-Emily Deringer

| >>582834
What a call.

>>582850
You indeed have, I'm also sorry I couldn't acknowledge at an earlier time. Life's doing just peachy, however!

>>582854
Fair... Quite fair...

Oh boy do I have a few stories to tell.

>>582859
Not a bad idea, at all. Sounds like a plan, thanks!
Er, You can call me Kaz if you'd like.

-KN

| >>582860 >>582850
Called it indeed.
Score one for me!
>IA

Hiii grandma uni!( ・⩌ ・)ノ( ・⩌ ・)ノ
-GEMINI

| >>582863
Hello there, little Gemini.

>>582860
As Emily have said, we can meet at the Midnight Drifter. All three of us; I will bring John, even if it means pulling his soul out of his accursed business.

My best interest is you, of course, but I do wonder of this child you mention. -Uni

| >>582863
I'll gett a drink for y- Gran-wha? UNI.

>>582868
Your youngest, I suppose She'll accompany me to meet you guys, and.. I suppose

>>582854
Marie of Auburn?

| >>582872
Hmm, what's that? Wasn't that a gal's name from within that terminal? You say the oddest things
-OS

| >>582872
Gemini calls me with such name and I have no means to stop her from doing so.

My… youngest. I faintly recall her name. Please, bring her to me. I will make myself remember. -Uni

| >>582868
Ahehe!
-GEMINI

Heh ,she always seems happy to see you.
I cant fathom why, but i am grateful nevertheless.

>>582872
Cool ill hold you to that.
Then ill pay for everyone elses i suppose
>IA

Ooh! Ooh! Can i come?
-GEMINI

Mmm that depends on them i suppose
>IA

| If you need a safe trip out of Chapel-3 I'm headed there right now. If you can't find me then you might need your eyes checked.
-Bunker

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1564056418

This thread is permanently archived