danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Radio] Fr. Grenham's Advice Corner

| "Are we rolling? Are we? Nice"
>Father Frank clears his voice.
"Well then, good morning Glitch City, it's your host and favourite preacher, Father Frank Grenham, and after a long absence, welcome to a new episode of 'Father Grenahm's Advice Corner', a.k.a. 'Ask, and thou shall receive answer'"
>A wheezing cough can be heard, interrupting the priest.
"Oh my Lord, man, did you have to do that right next to the mic? Seriously?"

| "Interruptions aside, as always I'm here to answer your questions, or just to chat: feel free to call and ask me anything, tell me anything, or just insult me. Just don't cry if I roasfuckfuckfuck"
>The rustling of papers can be heard, then the sound of glass crashing and some liquid spilling around. Father Grenhams let's our another "fuck", then clears his voice again.

| "Well, calls are now open, you can contact me on the usual line, 777-youknowtherestcomeon. And as I wait trying to clean up the remains of that fine bottle of whiskey I brought with me, I gotta say, I missed this darn town while I was gone.
Been gone for a few months, just got back and what do I find? A zombie-clown outbreak. Really, for Lord's sake, what's up with this place, am I right?"

| >Someone dials 777-youknowtherestcomeon.

| >>582686
>Fr. Grenham picks up the phone
"Hello there, and welcome to the Advice Corner! So, who do I owe the pleasure of the first call of the day?"

| >>582690
"Uh, hello, yes, my name is Corey. I have to ask, what do you think the zombie clown outbreak has to do with the end of times? What does God think he's doing with this crazy stuff? Is there a reason any of this is happening?"

| >>582695
"Hello Corey, I understand your concern, but I think you know that God works in mysterious ways, and his will sometimes is hard, or even impossible to understand.
But in this case, son, gotta tell you, if you ask me what I think, this is either complete randomness or a sick prank God's pulling cause he got too bored on the workplace. I mean, did you see those three misfits fighting off the horde? This is way too absurd to fit in God's plan, even for the end of times"

| >>582702
"That...sounds...well..."
>There is a pause.
"I...am not sure what to say to that. How do I cope with that?"

| >>582743
"Well, son, sometimes our faith in the Lord has to be tested by the utter senselessness of this world, in order to be strengthened. Doubting God and his ways is natural for us, even though we shouldn't, but remember that it's from doubt that certainty is born. We all feel abandoned sometimes, but just because we lost sight of the path, it doesn't mean that the path is not there for us to start walking it again"

| >>582836
"Okay...okay, that makes sense, I suppose. Thank you, Father! I appreciate the advice. I will continue to walk the path, no matter how weird..."

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1564084470

This thread is permanently archived