danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bored. Is there anything that actually goes on in this dump?

| Well suck my tits if Glitch City ain't boring as fuck recently. No riots, no noteworthy fanatic cults, no corporate espionage accidentally spilling into the streets...The hell happened to you, GC? Getting tired of just waiting aroung for chaos to happen.

Only interesting thing of note that I've seen from the threads is about some new drug going around, seems to be in demand. I'm sure it's just overblow anyway, but to play...well, my own advocate, anyone know how to get it?
>SVTVN

| Come on, I’m enjoying the rare moment of peace and quiet we currently have, and there’s someone out here waiting for riots and conflicts? (apart from mercenaries)

| What about the zombie clown outbreak? Is that not exciting for you?

| Might be a calm before the storm

| Why do people WANT more drek to hit the fan... -CN

| >whys rush mummy
I enjoy the quite.
Just get a drink and relax.

| The only bad thing about the quiet is that razorboys like you start popping up like mutant mushrooms after radioactive rain in Flooded. Hopefully the next big thing will cull the edgelord population slightly, so that we can all enjoy not getting shot at for awhile.
—HAD

| >>582493 Yep, basically.
>>582497 Wait WHAT? Okay, see,>>>that sounds badass! You mean I can slice up some funny looking meat today? Gonna have to search for some honkin!
>>582498 Or...the eye of the storm. Good point, chummer.
>>582516 Tell me one good story without some form of conflict. Peace is boring! Just try to take the conflict from any interesting story you've been through and tell me it's still even>>>remotely interesting.
>>582519 When I drink, I don't relax.
>SVTVN

| >>582525 Keep calling me a razorboy, razorboy, and your enjoyment of not being shot will come to an end real fast. Don't test me kiddo, you don't know who I am.
-SVTVN

| >SVTVN

| Sounds like something a razorboy would say to me.

| >>582547
And >>>that sounds like something a coward would say on the Matrix, when they have no stuff to back up their words.
>SVTVN

| NOT BORED ANYMORE, BITCHES!

https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/582612

ANYONE WANNA JOIN IN THE FUN?!

>SVTVN

| >>582540
There many forms of conflict in stories than violent ones. Now you're just generalizing to justify your point. -CN

| >>582626 POINT SCHMOINT, TOO BUSY KILLING CLOWNS TO CARE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE AT THE TONE!
>SVTVN

| >>582627
*Sigh* -CN

| >>582542
Razorboy, razorboy. Go ahead, I'm not even gonna bother masking my IP.
Make sure to bring some money with you, I'm not gonna be doing any charity cleaning the city from you.
—HAD

| >>582734 SORRY, YOU DON'T SEEM TO REALIZE I'M TOO BUSY KILLING CLOWNS, I DON'T NEED TO KILL ANY MORE TONIGHT, TAKE THE NIGHT OFF WILL YOU LOVE?
-SVTVN

| >>582739
Don't know, don't care. It was you throwing threats around, not me. Next time at least have the decency to follow up on them, or don't open your mouth, edgelord.
—HAD

| More chaotic neutral... Yaaaaay...
-Bunker

| When shit stops hitting the fan, the fan wants more. Yeah, make sense, totally
-Impulse

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1564040839

This thread is permanently archived