danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Leisurely stroll talk

| Where are your favorite places to walk in the city? mine has to be around downtown. although I also appreciate the skyline in uptown there is something special about the atmosphere in Downtown, it's almost like time is stopped almost as if what I saw was but a projection of reality. That may sound weird but I ask you trust me on this, never in my life have I ever felt this! If you want to see it for yourself, how about you head to the underpass, isn't that right, SEGFAULT?

I wait.

| Wow. Really >>>not how I was expecting this post to end. You intend to catch me while I'm out and about?

-SEGFAULT

| Suck my cyberpunk dick bitches

| >>579881
What, who are you? I'm just talking about my strolls you know, have you ever been to the downtown underpasses, loads of em' were built in the early rise of the city you know, and as such they have beautiful vistas

| >>579882
An underpass is a great place to get that done. Have fun, chummer.

-SEGFAULT

| >>579884
Can't say I've really had the opportunity to admire them... I often find things like that are best explored with a friend. Don't suppose you feel the same?

-SEGFAULT

| >>579882
Sir, do you have some time to talk about our lord and savior Dynamoforce

| >>579876
... Who is this? -CN

| >>580041 oh shit, it's the cyberpunk dick king!
I'm sorry for trespassing your territory my liege, I want you to know that I never meant to defy your ultimate dickness and that no other man in glitch city can compare to the size of your max magnum

| >>580042
:/ Enough with the sarcastic lip service and just answer the question. -CN

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1563379816

This thread is permanently archived