danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Storm the VT HQ, They Can't Stop All of Us

| We will all meet up at the cat park just outside the HQ and coordinate our entry. If we sanic run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them fluff girls.

| Ok gurls, i feel like we need to formulate a game plan, Ive put together this easy to follow diagram here for a proposed plan.
The basic idea is that the Sammies form the front line, if we feed them enough bad touches and karmotrine and say that anyone in a suit is their step dad, and the entire base is made of drywall then they will go beserk and become an impenetrable wall.

| Then the datajackers will throw random bits of silicone board at the inevitable resistance (we dont want to hurt them, we just want to annoy them enough to not shoot the razorboys as often)

| While this is all happening, the two dynoforce battallions will run full speed around the north and south flank, and hackerman the security to open it up to an invasion by the joeboys, effectively trippling our numbers, and overwhelm the base (red circle).

| Then we should take all the red mask fans, and have them storm the other side of the building while the summer sammies hit the front. Tell them Red Mask has been trapped in there for years and is signing Doujins. They'll be bloodlusted.

| >>579732

dude that's fragging brilliant, thank you.

*updates map.*

| Well, I’m glad I have my backup body ready to go the second my first goes down. This should work right?
- Unit 00

| We actually doing this? Could drop 2000 zenny for funding the op.

| I remember grandpa told me about a similar plan to storm a military base in Nevada, where the spaceport is now. I know a bunch of people ended up actually showing up, but I don't remember if anyone actually made it inside.
- SciFox

| Mmeeeeemmmeeee
>IA

| >>580070

We made it in. It was glorious. -Gesang

|

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1563408345

This thread is permanently archived