danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
my lilim girlfriend is acting a bit strange.

| So after much hardship, I've finally been granted permission to become a caretaker for my very first lilim! Her default personality was a sweetheart to begin with, but as she learns and gets used to her surroundings, she's only become an even better waifu than she was fresh out of the factory.

| However, if I did have a concern, I guess I wish she would stop mumbling in her sleep, something about "installing assassination subroutines" and "cross verifying subnet matches." We already tried playing a VR game and she had to stop early because it was too violent for her, which is fine, I love her all the same. u wu.

| How does installing and assassination routines in the same sentence not give you any red flags? -CN

| >>579436

I mean, isn't that just a fancy name for antivirus...?

| >>579448
No. No it's not. AT ALL. -CN

| I wouldn't worry, sounds like a normal antivirus to me

| I would worry, because that sounds like someone are trying to murder you with your lilim GF
-Impulse

| >>579397

Speaking from experience as a Lilim assassin, she's definitely been sent to assassinate you. -Cynthia

| Well, unless OP's someone important, the correct term would be murder. Also, OP, I would recommend being very careful around your lilim
-Impulse

| >>579448
yeah she will assassinate all those viruses haha
OP get the fuck out of there as soon as you can

| Woah, those lilim things seem a tad scary don't they, glad we didnt have those in the US lol

| >>579867 There were a few in the town I grew up in, but Florida has always been at odds with D.C. on certain things. Things have only gotten more combative since the Earthquake trashed most of the state's east coast.
- SciFox

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1563383654

This thread is permanently archived